Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

FIFA 14 For Android... - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 14 For Android... (394788 Views)

Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by uwuana: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
pls some one should help me out on this oh.I have FIFA 14 play store version. but my inability to root my techno l3 make me use my credit card to get the full version. but. the worst part of it is $6.14 deducted from my account and the game is still lock.when I try to check for existing payment the game closes itself .someone should help me out.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by lilwayneme(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
uwuana: pls some one should help me out on this oh.I have FIFA 14 play store version. but my inability to root my techno l3 make me use my credit card to get the full version. but. the worst part of it is $6.14 deducted from my account and the game is still lock.when I try to check for existing payment the game closes itself .someone should help me out.
turn ur wifi on nd data conetion on nd continu to cliq on cheq existin...cliq on cheq existin and dont gt pissed off..it takes time to gt it unlocked
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by CsmuneEy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
No one replied my earlier post..i downloaded the 1.2.8 and 1.2.9 versions of the game.both 1.1 gig in size nd in zip format,but i havent been able to extract them.i keep getting error msgs.i need ur help guys...
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by haibe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
No one replied my earlier post..i downloaded the 1.2.8 and 1.2.9 versions of the game.both 1.1 gig in size nd in zip format,but i havent been able to extract them.i keep getting error msgs.i need ur help guys...

maybe the file is corrupt, same thing happened to my virtual tennis challenge
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2013
haibe:

Download virtual tennis from android.mob. All in one zip file. It worked for me
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Smartlife(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
danjudevickey: at last!!! I unlocked the FIFA 14 v.1.2.9 I downloaded from play store. I've come to help the once who can't still unlock theirs till now although I had to slp 12:00am yesterday cos of this stuff.. I had FIFA 12 until yesterday wen I was deleting some stuffs and den deleted my FIFA 12 data file..

now the real business... if u downloaded from play store, just download this FIFA 14 apk file below
www12.zippyshare.com/v/86799190/file.html
dont install yet!!!!!! then go to Ur file explore or manager, go to SD card/android/obb/ u will see FIFA 14's Bb file there.. move it to another folder apart from that same one where u can get it..
if u have downloaded the commentary, go to Ur sdcard/android/data/ move the FIFA 14 file to anoda folder.. then uninstall Ur FIFA u downloaded from play store, now move the files back to where u moved them.. ie: fifa data--> data, fifa obb of 1.2gb to obb. now install the FIFA 14 u downloaded from this link earlier www12.zippyshare.com/v/86799190/file.html.. on Ur WiFi and launched the game.. if it opened, exit and go to Ur playstore.. search for FIFA 14 and open it.. then go to the play tab and select "purchase existing"... hmmm you have completed the purchase... good luck.. don't mind my English oo

You will live long. worked like charm on my techno p5 though slow but used ram expander. do u knw were to download English commentary seperately
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by CsmuneEy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
haibe:

u only need to extract d part 1 of d whole thing.dont bother abt d part 2.follow d other steps nd u'll b fyn.took sm tym b4 i got it to work too.anyway,both the 1.2.8 nd 1.2.9 couldnt be corrupt now could they?i really need answers...
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by haibe(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
u only need to extract d part 1 of d whole thing.dont bother abt d part 2.follow d other steps nd u'll b fyn.took sm tym b4 i got it to work too.anyway,both the 1.2.8 nd 1.2.9 couldnt be corrupt now could they?i really need answers...

you mean I shouldn't extract the part 2 file? When I put the obb folder extracted from part 1 file to the right folder, the apk was still telling me to download extra 400mb data.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by haibe(m): 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:

it works now, I force stopped the application and removed the file from where it is to somewhere else, I then put it back to the right folder and it worked.

thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by CsmuneEy(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2013
haibe:

it works now, I force stopped the application and removed the file from where it is to somewhere else, I then put it back to the right folder and it worked.

thanks for your concern.
wlcm bro
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
I don't mean to digress but please could someone share a link where I can download WildBlood...I've tried android.mob.org, the explanations are rather ambiguous
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by uwuana: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
I can't find Nigeria team on FIFA 14,or they're not included?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by nonny1212: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
My fifa14 run very slow on my tecno phantom a1. Someone should help please
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2013
Graviton: I don't mean to digress but please could someone share a link where I can download WildBlood...I've tried android.mob.org, the explanations are rather ambiguous

The explanations there are rather simple. Install the apk extract the folder in zip file to sd/android/obb.

Use ZArchiver to extract. You can get it on playstore.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by wozup: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
pinging lori android.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by fortune9: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
Guys hw can will download this fifa 14 English commentary.. We need sulation to this problem Guys help Us.... Thanks everyone.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2013
uwuana: I can't find Nigeria team on FIFA 14,or they're not included?

That can easily be rectified with the necessary patch.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2013
Phoenix619:

The explanations there are rather simple. Install the apk extract the folder in zip file to sd/android/obb.

Use ZArchiver to extract. You can get it on playstore.
the download doesn't support pause and resume download
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2013
Graviton: the download doesn't support pause and resume download

It does.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Phoenix619:

It does.
look, I'm telling you it doesn't because I've lost MB in the process.

So, if you've got another link, post it..if not, stop trying to force things you probably haven't tried down my throat
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by uwuana: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
FrostyZonn:

That can easily be rectified with the necessary patch.
which patch are you talking about?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by drjoebond080: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Smartlife:

You will live long. worked like charm on my techno p5 though slow but used ram expander. do u knw were to download English commentary seperately

Guy pls wen u use ram expander did the game fast
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Smartlife(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
drjoebond080:

Guy pls wen u use ram expander did the game fast

yes was okay. but for a better performance, u can off your phone and on it again. dont open any other apps but on only your WiFi and launch the game.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
uwuana: which patch are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure you can find one with the help of Google.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by drjoebond080: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
guy pls tell we're I can get ram expander
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2013
drjoebond080: guy pls tell we're I can get ram expander

4shared. You need to register first before you can download any apps from there, though.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 29, 2013
Graviton: look, I'm telling you it doesn't because I've lost MB in the process.

So, if you've got another link, post it..if not, stop trying to force things you probably haven't tried down my throat
Download it via the game.. it supports resume!
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by sheylarhh(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Please help a bro here... Am a tecno P5 user... Av tried all my possible best to unlock d game but it didn't work... What should i do
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by BRAINZBox(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
sheylarhh: Please help a bro here... Am a tecno P5 user... Av tried all my possible best to unlock d game but it didn't work... What should i do

I unlockd ma brodas own wit dis simple trick
1.Mak sure u hav a gmail account nd facebook account

Download d apk I pasted in page one
Rename ur obb file to " main.129.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb" witout d quotes

Open ur google play store nd log in go to d Fifa download on d store wer "Open nd uninstall" is written

Minimize wit home key nd open ur FIFA 14(Mak sure ur Wifi is on all dis while oh,evn if der is no wifi connection around)

On d home,wen dat advertisement dat changes on d right changes to facebook click it nd enta ur details..after loggin in,it will ask u to allow ur frnds to see one blah blah blah... Press okay/yes or wateva dey show u

**Wait for about 13-15secs den click Play,at dis moment ur app should "hang" wen it shows d "force close or wait" option choose wait d first time,it wil show again after somtym,den u click force close...click force close dis tym

Now go to ur google play nd repeat d procedure again til d "**" point

Now click play d amount should be showing near d unlock all ($6 nd som fractions)
Dont click unlock all oh

Now continue to click "check existing purchase" repeatedly til it shows u ur purchase was successfull

ENJOY!!
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2013
BRAINZ_Box:

I unlockd ma brodas own wit dis simple trick
1.Mak sure u hav a gmail account nd facebook account

Download d apk I pasted in page one
Rename ur obb file to " main.129.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb" witout d quotes
Just
Open ur google play store nd log in go to d Fifa download on d store wer "Open nd uninstall" is written

Minimize wit home key nd open ur FIFA 14(Mak sure ur Wifi is on all dis while oh,evn if der is no wifi connection around)

On d home,wen dat advertisement dat changes on d right changes to facebook click it nd enta ur details..after loggin in,it will ask u to allow ur frnds to see one blah blah blah... Press okay/yes or wateva dey show u

**Wait for about 13-15secs den click Play,at dis moment ur app should "hang" wen it shows d "force close or wait" option choose wait d first time,it wil show again after somtym,den u click force close...click force close dis tym

Now go to ur google play nd repeat d procedure again til d "**" point

Now click play d amount should be showing near d unlock all ($6 nd som fractions)
Dont click unlock all oh

Now continue to click "check existing purchase" repeatedly til it shows u ur purchase was successfull

ENJOY!!

all these ones no work for me! The surest and shortest way to unlock this game is using that freedom app!
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2013
veektorh:
Download it via the game.. it supports resume!
I'm not talking about FIFA 2014, I'm talking about Wild blood?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by seyionab(m): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2013
guys I have an exceptional issue with my FIFA 14. I bought it directly from play store using my mobile network and also was able to purchase it successfully with my ATM card. I played the full version unlocked for about 1day. after which when I try to play the game after d " EA sports its in d game " recitation, I tap on d screen and it goes blank. does not show any tin. I have spent money uninstalling and reinstalling same tin after 1day. I use tecno phantom A+. please help a beg my money don waste to much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (64) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.