Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,971 members, 7,832,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U (4731 Views)

A Poem For Masonkz / A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** / A Poem For Mzdarkskinz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Ok now I get your drift
You're joking

For a momeont I thought u were serious smiley
Lol
50calibre:
Really!! Says who? You don't see anything crazy in having him open you an account in the Cayman Islands as a prerequisite?

You don't see anything crazy in asking that he comes on his knees begging you with a diamond ring?

You don't see anything crazy in demanding a honeymoon in Hawaii?

You don't see anything crazy in demanding that he be very rich?

You don't see anything crazy in demanding that he has a big co*k?

You want an Hercules, a total stud who doubles as a cash cow, clearly that isn't marriage based on love, trust or mutual interests, it's one based on purely superficial & financial interests and as such, must be approached as a business deal, not a marriage.

So except you are agreeing to those his conditions, it isn't worth it because there are always people who can offer the same as you, and even more, without those your demands.

Oh! and I forgot to mention, attached to the agreement, would be that your boobs don't sag, else ......

Your lofty demands, met with equally lofty demands, I think it's a fair deal.
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by 50calibre(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2013
lorretta u: Ok now I get your drift
You're joking

For a momeont I thought u were serious smiley
Lol

No I'm not joking, your lofty demands only makes the conditions more stringent and the pre-nup ironclad.

And yeah I'm serious, those conditions ( the ones I stated ) are how every marriage should be, maybe not as extreme as those, don't you think so?
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by ariesfitness(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2013
lorretta u: I aint kidding sha
I gat plenty to bring to the table
First of all I'll meet his standards of the kind of woman he wants
Pretty,smart,kind,very very easy going and quick to forgive.
generous to a fault(yep I'm that) cheesy
Hardworking(so I'm sure we won't be spending only his money.even though he's got lots of it)
I'll give him pretty children wink
And make sure he never leaves the house hungry or h*rny. wink
Of course he'll be in a rush to get back into my arms anytime he's not around me

Plus my faults(dem plenty too)but that's part of who I am.
I'll bring all of that to the table. smiley

CHEI .This babe haf kee me. she has all that I need. COME TO THINK OF IT, I ALWAYS LEAVE THE HOUSE HUNGRY AND HRONY
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by ariesfitness(m): 11:35am On Sep 25, 2013
50calibre:

Really!! Says who? You don't see anything crazy in having him open you an account in the Cayman Islands as a prerequisite?

You don't see anything crazy in asking that he comes on his knees begging you with a diamond ring?

You don't see anything crazy in demanding a honeymoon in Hawaii?

You don't see anything crazy in demanding that he be very rich?

You don't see anything crazy in demanding that he has a big co*k?

You want an Hercules, a total stud who doubles as a cash cow, clearly that isn't marriage based on love, trust or mutual interests, it's one based on purely superficial & financial interests and as such, must be approached as a business deal, not a marriage.

So except you are agreeing to those his conditions, it isn't worth it because there are always people who can offer the same as you, and even more, without those your demands.

Oh! and I forgot to mention, attached to the agreement, would be that your bo*bs don't sag, else ...... grin

Your lofty demands, met with equally lofty demands, I think it's a fair deal.

BROS U DEY VEX O
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by ariesfitness(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2013
@ ALL

Im officially asking Loretta to be my babe in public. Im also begging her for her number or pin again.

I think I have most of the qualities she is seeking. Make una help me beg am. This is not a joke o.

@ 50 Calibre.

I will fight u o . Be careful

@ Loretta

Pweese say yes. If you do I will fight 50 Calibre and co wey don dey harass u since
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by UyiIredia(m): 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ aries: Just to make it clear, I haven't harassed her.

@ lorretta: I didn't say something is wrong with your eyes. I replied that they are amusing. In fact, I don't find them ugly, just amusing. In fact let's not drag this. I'll drop the chi ish. And I suggest give aries a try. Maybe afta he privately sends u a pic. If he misbehaves you can always report him on this site.
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Idowuogbo(f): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
*bangs table*

Order!!!!!! Enough! Let d young woman b!!!!

Hian! angry
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by UyiIredia(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Idowuogbo: *bangs table*

Order!!!!!! Enough! Let d young woman b!!!!

Hian! angry

And you are ? Old enough to be her mother, right ? grin
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by ariesfitness(m): 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Uyi, how u take sabi her age? . Na wa for u o
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Idowuogbo(f): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

And you are ? Old enough to be her mother, right ? grin
Funny! undecided
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
50calibre:

No I'm not joking, your lofty demands only makes the conditions more stringent and the pre-nup ironclad.

And yeah I'm serious, those conditions ( the ones I stated ) are how every marriage should be, maybe not as extreme as those, don't you think so?

no I don't think so. But seeing as the conditions come from you,I'm not surprised smiley
Uyi Iredia: @ aries: Just to make it clear, I haven't harassed her.

@ lorretta: I didn't say something is wrong with your eyes. I replied that they are amusing. In fact, I don't find them ugly, just amusing. In fact let's not drag this. I'll drop the chi ish. And I suggest give aries a try. Maybe afta he privately sends u a pic. If he misbehaves you can always report him on this site.
lol
Ok sir. smiley
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by ariesfitness(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Funny! undecided

@ idowugbo

which won be ur own for this thread sef
or do u need a poem from me? Don't be too shy
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
smiley
Darling ariesfitness

I'm very much taken dear

But you know that 'friend zone'?
We could go there wink

ariesfitness: @ ALL

Im officially asking Loretta to be my babe in public. Im also begging her for her number or pin again.

I think I have most of the qualities she is seeking. Make una help me beg am. This is not a joke o.

@ 50 Calibre.

I will fight u o . Be careful

@ Loretta

Pweese say yes. If you do I will fight 50 Calibre and co wey don dey harass u since

Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by ariesfitness(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Too bad.

btw , how is your kpekus still intact and untouched.

Abi ur bf na Reverend Father
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lol

ariesfitness: Too bad.

btw , how is your kpekus still intact and untouched.

Abi ur bf na Reverend Father
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
What an unserious thread!
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
@50calibre, you really made my evening. Can't just stop laughing out loud. Lorreta tried to answer your intelligent questions, you guys really made the thread entertainingsmiley

But lorreta, I know that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh...behind every rumour, there is an atom of truth. Behind every joke/comedy, there is some elements of realitysmiley

In case u truly want and desire to marry that dream man many ladies wish to have, try and equip yourself more beyond just your physical beauty.

If u want to marry a celebrity guy, try and become a celebrity too, that makes it 90% easy/possible for u, gone are the days celebrity men marry beautiful girls from poor home; media, family, friends, etc will not even allow it to survive.

If u want to marry a very rich guy, try and become rich too, if at all u aren't rich by family inheritancesmiley

You can study recent trends in Nigeria now, rich guys no longer go to the village to marry poor village girls like before, they now go to Paris/London/Nice/Venice/NY/etc to find their class.

Nowadays, celebrity men hardly marry unpopular ladies who aren't celebrity, who aren't from very rich home or holding a key job/business.

The world has changed in a funny way. So while u desire/dream/wish to marry a very rich and responsible guy, try and become rich yourself, coupled with a very very very attractive physical look to increase your chances becos such guys have numerous option of super pretty and rich single ladies to chose from...and again, be ready to maintain your attractiveness by all means even after childbirth.

That's my little advice. And finally, even when u end up marrying that very rich guy, don't be greedy with monetary demands if u want the relationship/marriage to work.

Kanye West told BBC radio yesterday during an interview with them that why his relationship with Kim Kardashian has been successful is becos Kim K has more than enough and never demand money or ask him for money, despite that he has a lot of money, and that its very rare for him to find.

This is what majority of men today are looking for...I know it sounds chauvinistic, but that's what it has turned to.

Goodluck, funny threadsmiley
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
@
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
lorretta u: smiley
Darling ariesfitness

I'm very much taken dear

We could go there wink

lady why did you break the young mans heart? You could have told him this poo at the start of this thread instead of raising his hopes and then crashing it with your silly post
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by ariesfitness(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ hardy

I tire o.

But I dey trip for d babe o

@ loretta

How come ur BF neva touch u??

In inclined to disbelieve u
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by 50calibre(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
lorretta u: smiley
Darling ariesfitness

I'm very much taken dear

We could go there wink

Wicked!! Have you got a boyfriend, the guy doesn't want to be in friend zone
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by 50calibre(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
lorretta u: no I don't think so. But seeing as the conditions come from you,I'm not surprised smiley

What do you mean? Don't underestimate me, I can be incredibly nice when I want to be.
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
ariesfitness: @ hardy
I tire o.
But I dey trip for d babe o
@ loretta
How come ur BF neva touch u??
In inclined to disbelieve u
Well believe what your heart knows to be true

@ daily new.
You're right though.I'd be silly to expect a perfect man when I'm not perfect.

But like you said out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

my man has all the characters I wrote there plus a few faults.(Which I'm not going to state here)
In all I wrote there the only thing that's unrealistic is the cayman islands account ish. (But we can work towards that together wink )
I mean human beings are there so we can get there.

And that diamond ring smiley I'm gon get it. On his bended knees too wink

Just join me in fasting and prayer cheesy cheesy
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
50calibre:

What do you mean? Don't underestimate me, I can be incredibly nice when I want to be.
I really wish to see some niceness in you

For real. smiley
It would make my day
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by ariesfitness(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ loretta

I'm sure I'm more goodlooking than him. I'm challenging u.I want to fite him NOW
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
ariesfitness: @ loretta

I'm sure I'm more goodlooking than him. I'm challenging u.I want to fite him NOW
he's a gentle man

,but if u insist on fighting him.

Get ready

Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
lorretta u:
Well believe what your heart knows to be true

@ daily new.
You're right though.I'd be silly to expect a perfect man when I'm not perfect.

But like you said out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

my man has all the characters I wrote there plus a few faults.(Which I'm not going to state here)
In all I wrote there the only thing that's unrealistic is the cayman islands account ish. (But we can work towards that together wink )
I mean human beings are there so we can get there.

And that diamond ring smiley I'm gon get it. On his bended knees too wink

Just join me in fasting and prayer cheesy cheesy
lol, oh come on, the financial qualities are nothing dearsmiley there are millions of Nigerian guys that meet beyond that cayman island acct part...I dnt mean d finance alone. I jst wanted to use d opportunity to give advice to u n those that kia to listen. All those TallDarkHandsomeRichGoodfearingCaring man don't exist, even Obama or whoever u may be having as ur secret admirer aside ur bfrnd, doesn't have it, that's my point and its cos so many ladies today still wallow in that daydream until reality downs on them, I pray it won't in ur case.

Meanwhile, even though u have found him, pls dnt relax, keeping a man is more difficult than finding one. Men are easy to find but hard to keep. If he is rich, and u are not now, pray, work hard to become rich or comfy at least to avoid loss of interest along d line.

I wish u d best, and since ur taken, I would suggest u remove ur pic cos ur man may nt fancy it, especially on a faceless forum, except u are still secretly searchinggrin

1 Like

Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sexkillz a little relaxation is good for the brain smiley

Have I told you I always laugh everytime I see your moniker grin

SEXKILLZ!
sexkillz: What an unserious thread!
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by 50calibre(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
ariesfitness: @ loretta

Keep trying dude!! That her story doesn't stack up, maybe it's just a tactic to chase you away.

How can a virile man with all those qualities, Tall, dark, handsome, very rich be with a girl and allow her to keep her pus*y in its pristine condition when other girls flock around him. So there must be a lie somewhere, keep trying.
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
DailyNews: I wish u d best, and since ur taken, I would suggest u remove ur pic cos ur man may nt fancy it, especially on a faceless forum, except u are still secretly searchinggrin
Thanks I wish u d best too

But as for d pic
Lol he doesn't mind.
He actually knows my NL handle.and that particular pic is on his fb profile

Dude is so confident. Never complains about guys attention
In his voice
'I got something they all want.why should I complain?'

So I don't misbehave wink
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
50calibre:

Keep trying dude!! That her story doesn't stack up, maybe it's just a tactic to chase you away.

How can a virile man with all those qualities, Tall, dark, handsome, very rich be with a girl and allow her to keep her pus*y in its pristine condition when other girls flock around him. So there must be a lie somewhere, keep trying.
cos he's not around that's why

Stop worrying Mr ariesfitness
He's already agreed to be friends angry

PS.I didn't say he's rich
I said we'll get there smiley
Re: A Ribald Poem For LORRETTA U by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
lorretta u: Sexkillz a little relaxation is good for the brain smiley

Have I told you I always laugh everytime I see your moniker grin

SEXKILLZ!
I know, that's why I called the thread unserious. You were riding them without them knowing it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joints/girls In Mowe/ibafo / If You Live In The United Kingdom, Jump In Here / Hook Up Wth A Rich Sugarmummy Call Mr Pius 09030249112

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.