Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Where Can One Learn German Language - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can One Learn German Language (22933 Views)

How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? / Where Can One Learn German Language In PORT HARCOURT / Learn German Language In Port Harcourt at Schneider Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Carinaflo(f): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
bluerange:

Is it near the CBN office?
Were you able to find out if the learning center is still functioning. I'm based in Awka and I need to learn German language.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by GodnGold: 4:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
German Language is also studied in Alliance français in Enugu.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by praiseovie(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2017
An Electrical/Electronic B.Eng holder with various computer skills, and have been learning German Language out of great interest through various means, including concluded language classes at Goethe Institute Nigeria from level A 1 to B 2.
I've been teaching students with passion, occasionally for self improvement and in preparation for Goethe level A 1 to B 1 certificate examinations.
My techniques and schedules are always well tailored to suit us both, learning with comfort, great zeal and hard work, utilizing the best of our time, and at the end to yield good results.
I also look forward to working with an Organization that requires my proficiency and skills in German Language or other fields. It would be a pleasure to work with you someday, and do my best professionally and committedly in assisting you achieve success in your endeavours.
*Free introductory lecture.
*Extra tips and clarifications on visa requirement & processing for family reunion / students visa (from application stage to various german universities, to preparation for visa interview etc...)
Price is negotiable, and location can be determined (preferably within the axis of lagos, port harcourt or warri for now). thanks.

Email: pglanguagetutorial@gmail.com
TEL: 08068569543
Facebook page: @pglt.german.english

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by sapnadeny20: 8:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
billchucks:

In Port Harcourt, you can learn how to speak and write the German language at Famlang Place.

Famlang International Language School is at the forefront of international language learning in Port Harcourt. You can reach them on:08036532254

they offer flexible courses also in:

English
German
Spanish
French
Mandarin
Hebrew
Latin
Russian

All tailored to help you achieve your goals and vision.

Their curriculum is of International standard. This means that once you have undergone their training you will be able to pass international exams.

They offer courses with immeasurable benefit to people who want to reduce the cost implication of spending an additional year to study a new language in foreign countries where they are seeking admission.

So you can see that studying at Famlang Language School offers you the following benefit:

1. Lower cost
2. Shorter years of graduation
3. Ease of assimilation into the foreign country you intend to study.
4. Better result as we help reduce the fear of the unknown which is known to have affected students in their first year.
5. Personalized learning to accommodate fast and slow learners
6. Monthly Payment Plan hence reducing the pressure of paying a bulk sum at once.
7. Outdoor Classes to put into practice what you learned in class.

<h2>Foreign University Placement/Recruitment</h2>

Apart from the Language classes we also offer:

1. Professional and Comprehensive travel services.
2. Placement into Universities in the Uk, The United States of America and other European countries.
3. Professional advice to help you make the best-informed choice.
4. Information about relevant and available scholarship
5. Information about schools with free tuition

And they offer a money-back guarantee on some of their services. This means that you will be offered a refund if you're not satisfied with some of our services.

This shows you that the customer is our watchword.

They partner with over 100 top-ranked high schools, colleges, universities, language schools and training facilities in the UK, USA, Canada and Ghana. Their students have been able to secure admission placements and high visa success rates administered by their team of professionals who take you on a journey and make the whole process easy and fun for you.

They have achieved over 98.5% success rate in Visa and admission placement.

The reason for the high success rate is because they understand the peculiarities of each individual and offer personalized service that helps them achieve success.

They also understand that your success is their success.
billchucks:

In Port Harcourt, you can learn how to speak and write the German language at Famlang Place.

Famlang International Language School is at the forefront of international language learning in Port Harcourt. You can reach them on:08036532254

they offer flexible courses also in:

English
German
Spanish
French
Mandarin
Hebrew
Latin
Russian

All tailored to help you achieve your goals and vision.

Their curriculum is of International standard. This means that once you have undergone their training you will be able to pass international exams.

They offer courses with immeasurable benefit to people who want to reduce the cost implication of spending an additional year to study a new language in foreign countries where they are seeking admission.

So you can see that studying at Famlang Language School offers you the following benefit:

1. Lower cost
2. Shorter years of graduation
3. Ease of assimilation into the foreign country you intend to study.
4. Better result as we help reduce the fear of the unknown which is known to have affected students in their first year.
5. Personalized learning to accommodate fast and slow learners
6. Monthly Payment Plan hence reducing the pressure of paying a bulk sum at once.
7. Outdoor Classes to put into practice what you learned in class.

<h2>Foreign University Placement/Recruitment</h2>

Apart from the Language classes we also offer:

1. Professional and Comprehensive travel services.
2. Placement into Universities in the Uk, The United States of America and other European countries.
3. Professional advice to help you make the best-informed choice.
4. Information about relevant and available scholarship
5. Information about schools with free tuition

And they offer a money-back guarantee on some of their services. This means that you will be offered a refund if you're not satisfied with some of our services.

This shows you that the customer is our watchword.

They partner with over 100 top-ranked high schools, colleges, universities, language schools and training facilities in the UK, USA, Canada and Ghana. Their students have been able to secure admission placements and high visa success rates administered by their team of professionals who take you on a journey and make the whole process easy and fun for you.

They have achieved over 98.5% success rate in Visa and admission placement.

The reason for the high success rate is because they understand the peculiarities of each individual and offer personalized service that helps them achieve success.

They also understand that your success is their success.
Is this still on? Is there any German course center in Aba?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by billchucks(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
sapnadeny20:

Is this still on? Is there any German course center in Aba?
For Aba I have no idea
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by kecos(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Interesting. In Port Harcourt, you can learn german at Schneider Institute
For
* Studying abroad in Tuition FREE schools (Bachelors, Masters, Diploma)
* Job Opportunities in Multi Nationals
* To assist in Embassy visa interviews
* Preparation for German A1, A2, B1, B2 Exams
* Reunion Visas for spouses to Germany & Austria
* Corporate Language training for companies
* Language Tours & Translators.
* Visa Counseling.

For your website/mobile App, check my signature for details.

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
kecos:
Interesting. In Port Harcourt, you can learn german at Schneider Institute
For
* Studying abroad in Tuition FREE schools (Bachelors, Masters, Diploma)
* Job Opportunities in Multi Nationals
* To assist in Embassy visa interviews
* Preparation for German A1, A2, B1, B2 Exams
* Reunion Visas for spouses to Germany & Austria
* Corporate Language training for companies
* Language Tours & Translators.
* Visa Counseling.

For your website/mobile App, check my signature for details.

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by semasir: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yes.... Laclic Services have one there. See www.laclicservices.com

billchucks:
For Aba I have no idea
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by semasir: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Why not check out www.laclicservices.com even if you want to learn online, it's available

Carinaflo:

Were you able to find out if the learning center is still functioning. I'm based in Awka and I need to learn German language.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by semasir: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
If you still have interest, please see www.laclicservices.com and let me know your thoughts.

Ndyoo:
Not all of us stay in Lagos e come be say na VI. And I don't have to resign my day Job so that I can Learn German...Ich hoffe, Du verstehst?

Emzybrown please let us know if you check the place and they are still running
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by semasir: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yes.... See www.laclicservices.com/our-learning-networks

mkmyers45:
Any place in Abuja?

Ademat7:
recognised foreign language Center around IYANA ipaja,pls let me know

Justcul:
Any german language schl in d north-west (kebbi, zamfara, sokoto)?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Ladisage(m): 12:20am On Sep 06, 2017
@OP, if you want to use it for migration or study abroad purposes, your best bet is Goethe Institute in VI, Lagos. On completion, you'll write an exam and the German embassy or any other party would recognize your cert.
Chai!!! Nobody God will help u...
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Lukas001: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
In case you need a private Tutor am also available. I studied German in the Universitiy and I prepare students for A1, A2 and B1

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Arigold007: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2018
pls where can I get a German language tutor or center in abeokuta ogun or lagos, please the address or contact will really help
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by paschal47(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
I want to learn German language, anybody with idea of a German language center in Nigeria, preferably in south east or specifically Anambra, Imo

Pinnacle center for German studies here in awka, ifite to be precise
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by naijafriend: 11:47am On May 31, 2018
Any idea for a German language school in Effurun?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by naijafriend: 11:48am On May 31, 2018
Lukas001:
In case you need a private Tutor am also available. I studied German in the Universitiy and I prepare students for A1, A2 and B1

Please can you contact me
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by semasir: 10:43pm On May 31, 2018
Please use this link and someone will attend to you:
www.lingua.com.ng/apply

Arigold007:
pls where can I get a German language tutor or center in abeokuta ogun or lagos, please the address or contact will really help
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by semasir: 10:44pm On May 31, 2018
naijafriend:

Please can you contact me

If you won't mind, please use this link www.lingua.com.ng/apply and you'll be attended to on how to start ASAP.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by semasir: 10:45pm On May 31, 2018
Online class available via www.lingua.com.ng/apply. Use the link and you'll be attended to.

naijafriend:
Any idea for a German language school in Effurun?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by naijafriend: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2018
semasir:
Online class available via www.lingua.com.ng/apply. Use the link and you'll be attended to.

I tried to study online already but no matter whether I use GLO ETISALAT or MTN there´s no stable connection
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by semasir: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
9mobile and MTN are better though even glo depending on your area. Where is your location and what language do you want to learn probably you'll get an offline support.

naijafriend:

I tried to study online already but no matter whether I use GLO ETISALAT or MTN there´s no stable connection
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by semasir: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Your location?
naijafriend:

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Philadelphia: 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
ayodabo6591:
i will check that place out to know if they still exist.
Nobody should click or download any of the attachments this guy posted. It contains malware that can steal your information.
This user also just opened his account. All, beware.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Afrocentric: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lukas001:
where is your base?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by akpokwes(m): 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
German classes now available here in warri delta state.call.:08063334404

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by eracha: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Private German languages Tutorials are now available in Aba and Awka, with sound and experienced Goethe Institute certified Tutors from A1 - C1, at an affordable price. For more information, call 08109278373.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship / DOWNLOAD THE FULL PTDF SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE / Can I Study Mass Communication With D7 In Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.