Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Where Can One Learn German Language - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can One Learn German Language (22931 Views)

How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? / Where Can One Learn German Language In PORT HARCOURT / Learn German Language In Port Harcourt at Schneider Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by eracha: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2019
Private German languages Tutorials (with weekend classes for working class)are now available in Aba and Awka, with sound and experienced Goethe Institute certified Tutors from A1 - C1, at an affordable price. For more information, call 08109278373.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by lianLi: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please aside Tobidam language service, where else can I receive A2 lectures in Asaba
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Yngson25(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
I want to learn German language, anybody with idea of a German language center in Nigeria, preferably in south east or specifically Anambra, Imo
shocked
If you're not ready to be flexible then forget it...the major problem is where you can learn it forget about the location jor...mind you you can learn German language with gloith and other bodies in Lagos,abuja and other major state
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Policier: 5:56am On Aug 21, 2021
Learn German and french@ udu warri Delta state.materials available for all levels.08184848377
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by primmerlanguage: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2021
Primmer language institute offers group and private classes to individuals and organisations who desires to learn or improve their language communication in French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German and English, including Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba. The language classes are made up of 2 modules; the 3 months module, which is made up of 12 weeks of intensive classes and the 6 months module, which is made up of 24 weeks of intensive classes. The classes run for a duration of 2-3 hours, for two days per week, depending on the module chosen, and an additional 2 hours for a multimedia class per week, where the students are able to practice and comprehend on their own using audio-visual materials. At the end of the classes of each chosen module, examinations are given to test the students’ knowledge of the language and they are graded according to their performances. We present letters of attestation on attendance and learning of the different languages taught at the end of the session, where students receive certificates from the institute that are recognized worldwide. We also prepare our students for examinations and certifications in French, Spanish and German from A1 to B2 level. We also provide translation and interpretation services on demand.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by schwarzkind: 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
I am private tutor based in Enugu. I teach students who are passionate and most importantly serious to learn German from A1 to B1 levels with 100% success rate to pass Goethe Exam which you can use for the following:
1. Family Unification
2. For Schooling
3. For Work

My days and time for teaching students are stated below:
1. Monday to Friday, 7am to 2:30pm

You will need to call to discuss for suitable days and time for you.

Monthly cost of learning German is:
1. N100, 000 for A1
2. N110, 000 for A2
3. N120, 000 for B1

Contact me on +234 703 391 3936, +234 815 025 2777
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Abcquizzify: 9:13pm On Apr 03
I will suggest, before you decide to go to any institution to learn German, why don't you use the resources available online... I the YouTube channel that is helping me in my learning process, does a lot of story telling in German, and then translate to English after which there is repeat after me section where the tutor say a word in German and we follow, there is also a section for learn how to pronounce some important word and lastly, there is a section where you learn how to build sentence with those important words. Feel free to check them out. I will drop the link to one of their videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkRMaAbvfl0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship / DOWNLOAD THE FULL PTDF SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.