Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Caption This Pic... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Pic... (1857 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Caption This Photo / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Pic... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shine It:

I believe you're more stupid than people realize, you're a dolt. If you ever bow to me by going down so low near my groin like Tinubu is doing, I'll make sure I give you an upper cut that would send you to space. You can thank me for making you the first Yoruba man in space.

So you now agree with me he wasn't bowing? At least we are making progress.

You are more delusional than I thought.
Re: Caption This Pic... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
agbameta:

Olodo upon 20, standing up from your chair to respect and recognize your oga carries more weight and respect talk less even bowing after standing up ...

What a dullard you are, I mean always are.. grin

Don't mind the 1diot. Obi must be having spinal cord or back problem to be standing like that if at all Obi was not taking a bow. The little boy knows how to spin.
Re: Caption This Pic... by ShineIt: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
payless:

Don't mind the 1diot. Obi must be having spinal cord or back problem to be standing like that if at all Obi was not taking a bow. The little boy knows how to spin.

Mr brainless go and sleep, you're being beaten on every topic on every thread tonight.
Call it a day son, you reason like a gnat.
Re: Caption This Pic... by agbameta: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shine It:
[s]
I believe you're more stupid than people realize, you're a dolt. If you ever bow to me by going down so low near my groin like Tinubu is doing, I'll make sure I give you an upper cut that would send you to space. You can thank me for making you the first Yoruba man in space.

So you now agree with me he wasn't bowing? At least we are making progress.[/s]

Ada Obi did not only bowed before Asiwaju Tinubu, he got off his chair to do it which was even a bigger sign of respect..Funny enough, Asiwaju walked away from him and wasn't even talking to him, but the joker remained bowed and standing... grin
Re: Caption This Pic... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shine It:

Mr brainless go and sleep, you're being beaten on every topic on every thread tonight.
Call it a day son, you reason like a gnat.

You are son of a goat, little boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fighting Going On In Ganaja Village Lokoja Kogi State / The Trouble With The Nigerian Health Sector / Hit And Run Driver Kills LAWMA Official (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.