Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute (3981 Views)

Plane Crashes Caused By Pilot Error & Some Facts About Flying (Graphic Photos) / asd / Python Caused Traffic jam At Galadima-zuba Express Axis, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
ranging from guns to nuclear bombs to gas flaring to air crashes
.is science our friend?
Re: Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
coolkris: ranging from guns to nuclear bombs to gas flaring to air crashes
.is science our friend?

Science is neutral. Only a tool.
Re: Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute by MrTroll(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
^^^
Thread closed!
Re: Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
Albert einstein regrets his discovery of E=mc^2.....it was 4 defence nt 4 terrorism.....
Re: Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2013
Science is a tool which can be used for Good or Bad !!!

Science has caused More Good than Harm !!!
Re: Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: Science is a tool which can be used for Good or Bad !!!

Science has caused More Good than Harm !!!

I wish i could say the same for religion.

Religion is a tool. Religion has caused more harm than good
Re: Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

U see, Your problem is Opennes to Knowledge which has thus clouded your mentality .... Allow me to be your E-Teacher ...

Nothing destroys our planet Earth more faster and Rapid than Scientific Explorations and Inventions .....!!!

For Every Knowledge that Scientist uncovers,the Earth suffers catastrophic effect ....!!

What A we doing with Nuke,to destroy Humanity all the Global leaders are lying to protect ..... Why Nuke and other WMDs .....

The Philosophy of Religion has always brought sanity to the world except for few fanatics who has been using scientific tools to unleash Harm while The Philosophy of Science that comes with comfortability also serve as Death-Trap !!!

Knowledge is a two hedge sword which can be used for Attack and defence !!!

Get the above to your skull LB,Science has distort and Unleash harm to the world/Earth than Religion would ever do !!!
Re: Has Science Caused More Harm Than Good, ? Contribute by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

U see, Your problem is Opennes to Knowledge which has thus clouded your mentality .... Allow me to be your E-Teacher ...

Nothing destroys our planet Earth more faster and Rapid than Scientific Explorations and Inventions .....!!!

For Every Knowledge that Scientist uncovers,the Earth suffers catastrophic effect ....!!

What A we doing with Nuke,to destroy Humanity all the Global leaders are lying to protect ..... Why Nuke and other WMDs .....

The Philosophy of Religion has always brought sanity to the world except for few fanatics who has been using scientific tools to unleash Harm while The Philosophy of Science that comes with comfortability also serve as Death-Trap !!!

Knowledge is a two hedge sword which can be used for Attack and defence !!!

Get the above to your skull LB,Science has distort and Unleash harm to the world/Earth than Religion would ever do !!!

(1) (Reply)

The Man Electricity Can Not Kill With Pictures / Something In The Sky [PICS] / Satellite Night View Of Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.