Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,611 members, 7,770,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:11 PM

Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs (61003 Views)

My First Time Nature Photographs. Rate It (pics) / Incredible Not-photoshopped Photographs / Fuji Functions To Bring Life Into Your Photographs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
H
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
so hw did d nasa controversy end?
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by leggo: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
The 9/11 picture. How else should they have reacted?? Should they have flown across the lake? That picture is deceptive
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2014
i bliv mermaids really do exist...
why are many so blind to truth sef

1 Like

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Diznie(f): 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Love the one about the mermaid,that's if its real

1 Like

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by wellmax(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2014
Cool stuffs.
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by kevoh(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mermaid picture is doctored to fool people! Mermaids do not exist.

5 Likes

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Obalegend: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
Can someone tell me what makes these photos controversial?
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
the flag was staged, apollo never made it to the moon, they were warned off by aliens, the video and pictures released by nasa were fake.
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by sweetguy10(m): 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Obalegend: Can someone tell me what makes these photos controversial?

Controversial because they caused much upheavals , protests , unfinalized /unresolved debates
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
Obalegend: Can someone tell me what makes these photos controversial?
world most r.etarded question
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by criuze(m): 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2014
What of pic of late President Y'ardua when they said he had never died.
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
it took this thread one year to make front page. When everybody has forgotten the topic, it managed to come back from the dead

1 Like

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Agrika: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
That pic of that iraqi boy, Samar, dreenched in his parent's blood brought tears to my eyes, War is not good.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by sweetguy10(m): 8:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Agrika: That pic of that iraqi boy, Samar, dreenched in his parent's blood brought tears to my eyes, War is not good.

The girl will never forgive America and revenge she will, that's if she can survive the trauma first

1 Like

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by virago(f): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Agrika: That pic of that iraqi boy, Samar, dreenched in his parent's blood brought tears to my eyes, War is not good.

Girl you mean
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Tval(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
Mermaids are believed to exist in Yoruba films.
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Alexk2(m): 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
first, why is this educative, informative and interesting thread created last yr just making fp when we see crapy threads daily on fp?
the moderators must sit up ooo....

thanks, op.
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by sukij(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
those bloody americans never went to the moon.
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Agrika: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
virago:

Girl you mean
am mean as in how?
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Agrika: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
sweetguy10:

The girl will never forgive America and revenge she will, that's if she can survive the trauma first
walahi, later they start wondering how suicide bombers came to be...

1 Like

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by bookface: 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2014
I can't believe people here haven't seen or heard of a mermaid swim suit before? this is easily available on ebay! I don't think that picture is as controversial nor the story behind it!

1 Like

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
pardon my Ignorance,but can someone please explain the shadow part in the PIC about the moon?
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by virago(f): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
Agrika:
am mean as in how?

The child is a little girl
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by gbadexy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
It was the french engineer that pioneered concorde jet that first alerted the world to the fact that the video of the american astronauts landing on the moon was fake.
Funny enough the original video has been declared missing in white house archive.
America was under tremendous pressure then during the cold war era and arms race with the Soviet union. The soviets had gone to space and america needed to do something that appears superior to what the soviets did.
The french man wondered why america hasn't done manned lunar landing again considering the fact that they used crude technology then and have advanced in space technology now.
I don't know if they've done so now. I read the article either on tell or times magazine around 2007.
I personally doubted that america landed on the moon then. They just used the video to have a psychological advantage over their rival then and to buy time.

2 Likes

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by stunt353(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2014
The U.S. National Ocean Service stated in 2012 that no evidence of mermaids has ever been found...... so...
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by 1stola: 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
chai!
picture for $175, 000
na wao
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Abuklaw: Amazing controversial pictures. What is more amazing/controversial is the pics of American astronaut landing on the moon-it's extremely inconceivable.

Americans never touched the moon, there are lots of leaked evidences from former nasa officials. the video and pictures of landing were acted like a movie in the US nasa base and displayed to the world.
you can do some research yourself. moon does not orbit ,the same side of the the moon faces the earth, moon is a mystery, the truth may never be told.
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by lawkenoz(m): 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
Shady98: pardon my Ignorance,but can someone please explain the shadow part in the PIC about the moon?
if you look close enough you'll see there's a shadow of the flag opposite the shadow of the astronaut.........and its is supposed that the moon has no atmosphere therefore no air, so why is the flag flying? Although that's the pic I've actually watched the video of the moon landing and dint notice the shadow thingy, but for the flag. Flying its highly possible, cuz contrary to what most pple think the moon has a thin atmosphere its not completely void! Plus the flag could be flying as a result of the exhaust fumes from the apollo/lunar module. anyway controversies are always in everything. I don't believe that mermaid picture for even a second!
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
stunt353: The U.S. National Ocean Service stated in 2012 that no evidence of mermaids has ever been found...... so...

and you believe them??
Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by lawkenoz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
gbadexy: It was the french engineer that pioneered concorde jet that first alerted the world to the fact that the video of the american astronauts landing on the moon was fake.
Funny enough the original video has been declared missing in white house archive.
America was under tremendous pressure then during the cold war era and arms race with the Soviet union. The soviets had gone to space and america needed to do something that appears superior to what the soviets did.
The french man wondered why america hasn't done manned lunar landing again considering the fact that they used crude technology then and have advanced in space technology now.
I don't know if they've done so now. I read the article either on tell or times magazine around 2007.
I personally doubted that america landed on the moon then. They just used the video to have a psychological advantage over their rival then and to buy time.
Una too like conspiracy theories, haba? Yet deve sent probes to mars nd mapped the solar system, stop buying into crap!

1 Like

Re: Nine Of The World's Most Controversial Photographs by Youngzedd(m): 9:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
The first pic is a fatal lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Looking For Man Who Made An Art Drawing Of Him / Olajide Oluwamayowa Peter Draws Trump (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu To Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Come & Present It To Me In My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.