Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Topic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Topic (786 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / My Posts Don't Used To Show On New Topic Page.why / How To Create A New Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic by innno: 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2008
Re: Topic by jekad: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
it depends on where and how u posted it smiley
Re: Topic by mohawkchic(f): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2008
~Sometimes when Topics are posted in the wrong section,they are moved sooo If It was Moved,you can Click on "Your Posts" on the User Info on the top left hand,you'll be able to know where your Topic has been moved to!!
Re: Topic by princeyomi(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hi watz up, my name is Prince oriyomi by name, am from Nigeria and i m proud of whom i am and where i come from. i came across ya profile and would love to know u more, be ur friend and see if it,s leads to something else, do u have msn chat id or yahoo? if yes get back to me with any so we can start chatting and get to know more about each other and if u dont mind get back to me with ur phone number as well, a word from u would be nice, honest does it all,
Re: Topic by Mustay(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2008
check YOUR POSTS button on your screen

(1) (Reply)

Any Similarities Between Nairalander.com And Nairaland.com? / Whats The World Turning To? / 190 Has Been Banned! Lmao!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.