Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power (485 Views)

Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Why Are Some Churches(christians) Praying Holyghost Fire On Their Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power by God2man(m): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2013
Scriptures for the Anointing: Exodus 29:6-7, Issaiah 10:27, 1 John 2:27.

For the Holyghost:
Acts 1:8, Acts 10:38

For Power : Luke 10:19, John 1:12

You can use as many scriptures as possible, both OT and NT.

The topic may look simple but i believe it is an opportunity to learn, some may even believe i know some of these Biblical names, Yes, i still need more enlightenment on these three names, The Anointing, Holyghost, and Power.

This is not a thread for argument, it is for discussion, i believe that we learn more when we discuss than argument.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power by God2man(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2013
Ok
Re: Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2013
It is my believ that they all work together...if you remember act10:28 the bible says God anointed Jesus with the Holyghost and with power...
That prove that we can be anointed with holyghost and with power
but Act1:8
make us understand that the coming of the Holyghost on us can bring power and so we wl have an extra power if we get the holyspirit
Re: Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power by God2man(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2013
Thanks Divepen, i was under the ministration of a man of God some years back, he said that, the Holyghost is not the anointing and that you can receive the Holyghost without the anointing, but you cannot receive the anointing without the Holyghost.

@Divepen, What do you think?

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power by God2man(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
Are there no more nairalander christians?

Let's make this topic come alive.

God bless you all.
God2man.
Re: Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power by God2man(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2013
Earnestly waiting to learn from Christian brethren.
Re: Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power by skimpychick(f): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2013
@God2man pls I came across where you were talking abt covenants and it caught my attention. Cld u pls drop ur email add so that I can reach u. I have some questions. thanks
Re: Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2013
God2man: Thanks Divepen, i was under the ministration of a man of God some years back, he said that, the Holyghost is not the anointing and that you can receive the Holyghost without the anointing, but you cannot receive the anointing without the Holyghost.

@Divepen, What do you think?

God bless you.
God2man.
Well,it was after the anointing was poured on the head of any levite that they can begin to work that means one is always being anointed with the holyspirit and then the holyspirit continually anoint us...that my view sire
Re: Christians: Let's Discuss The Relationship Btw, Anointing, Holyghost And Power by God2man(m): 11:29am On Sep 25, 2013
Divepen:
Well,it was after the anointing was poured on the head of any levite that they can begin to work that means one is always being anointed with the holyspirit and then the holyspirit continually anoint us...that my view sire

is it the Holyghost that pour the anointing oil or God?

Let's hear other christians view.

People seem to be running away from this topic, here, we are not arguing, we are learning. Let's make this thread come alive.

God bless you.
God2man.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Get To Heaven Then You Must Do This. A Warning / Do You Believe In Demons And Ghosts? / God Has Been Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.