Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Dream Girl - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Dream Girl (690 Views)

Free To Enter: My Dream Blog Writing Contest 2015 / The Nigeria Of My Dream: Playlet Written By A Nairalander / Utopic Nigeria: A Compendium Of My Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream Girl by Ifze: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2013
chapter one it all started one suday morning when i was in a dream try to chat and talk with a girl i saw in my dream she was so beautiful infact as beautiful as afordeity(godess of love and beauty) she has everything a man could ever want, so i was trying to chat with her in my dream when all of a sudden my junior broda gave me a hot touch that brought me back to live when i woke up i was angry with him infact i wish i could kill him for disturbing my dreams. When i open only for me to see it all ready morning so my junior broda told me my dad was calling us for prayer so we left our room and went to the palour for morning prayer on reaching there i sat on one of the chair with a sleepy eye my father was already seated on another chair watching me before i could open my eyes he landed me a hot slap, you no sabi greet said my father so i quickly greeted him before any further action would be taken so he so he did reserve all the statement he wanted to say and went to his sit with an angry look on his face so he led the prayer and when it was over we did take our bath and get dressed up for church so my dad drove us to church.
Re: My Dream Girl by dryakson(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2013
Nice start
Grab the front seat

..ride on and dont disapoint us
Re: My Dream Girl by Ifze: 9:19am On Sep 25, 2013
***Continuation***

so when we reached the church we got in but the normal service has already started so i entered and sat on one of the sit at the back of the church but my mind was not in anything that they were doing bcuz for me i just wanted to answer present in every Sunday service so in course of the program i began to look round the church then something cut my eyes, i saw a new convert which looks exactly like the girl i saw in my dream so my eyes couldn't go off her until someone close to me Tapped me and asked me what i was looking at just then i was brought back to live only for me to look at the person close to me with a shock to see my friend
Re: My Dream Girl by dryakson(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2013
My Oga please make the updates lengthy

(1) (Reply)

Quotes For The Day / Roots Of America's Present-day Angst (by Attorney Patryk A. Utulu @ USA) / Third Wheel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.