Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Shell,other Oil Companies And Their Wayo - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell,other Oil Companies And Their Wayo (769 Views)

Mobil And Other Oil Company Jobs / Chevron, Shell, Other Oil & Gas Openings: Apply / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shell,other Oil Companies And Their Wayo by kkeddyson: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
Can some body tell me why niger delta militants will not or should not blow up the facilities of shell and other oil companies,when they cannot recruit qualified nigerian graduates into their companies,rather they send you their polite rejection mails,I think the militants should be supported.
Maybe the companies will learn how to be more Host Country friendly.
What do y'all think?
Re: Shell,other Oil Companies And Their Wayo by owee: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
@poster
Your tone is like that of one who wasn't invited for a party and decided that the party should not hold or worse still attack the conveners of the party. Shell is not discriminatory when it comes to recruiting talent as they know the importance of such individuals to the growth of their organisations. Rather than call for militants to continue that dastardly acts(all in the name of freedom fighting ). I honestly empathize with my brothers in the Niger Delta but violence is certainly not the way to go.
Re: Shell,other Oil Companies And Their Wayo by lekush(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2008
Your tone is like that of one who wasn't invited for a party and decided that the party should not hold or worse still attack the conveners of the party. Shell is not discriminatory when it comes to recruiting talent as they know the importance of such individuals to the growth of their organisations. Rather than call for militants to continue that dastardly acts(all in the name of freedom fighting ). I honestly empathize with my brothers in the Niger Delta but violence is certainly not the way to go.

I stongly support you.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Business School Admission / My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed / Latest Gist On Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.