Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Between The Bible And Qu'ran... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Between The Bible And Qu'ran... (2096 Views)

What Does The Qu'ran Say For Itself And Its Wonder? / Similarities Between Qu'ran And Odu Ifa Of Yorubas / Juz' Amma(the Last Chapters Of The Holy Qu'ran Listen with English Translation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
www.debate.org.uk/debate-topics/historical/does-the-bible/

Read and be informed, oh followers of the Prophet SAW, read and be informed, oh ye servants of Allah.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ohibenemma; Jay Smith is a flop, if you even ask him. you probably just stumble upon Jay empty writing. He is worse in speech. you got to see his debate with Shabir Aly of Toronto, Canada. if you are a christian, you ought to abandon it. There is at least a whole book of the new Testament that no one knows who authored it when Shabir Aly preseed Dr. James White about it. Calling muslims to the big mouthed Jay's paper is not the material to shame us. Shame us that we have evil people in our ranks in spite of having a great religion. Well. Even criminals return to crime after being sent to prison thinking they will be rehabilitated is the case of bad muslims in Islam.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Rilwayne001: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Islam has been perfected, No matter how
much they despise it .

1 Like

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Christianity, as many see it, is not perfected, but the christian is, through the redemptive blood of Jesus Christ. You feel it, you know it and you experience it when you invite Jesus into your life. The Holy Spirit bears you witness... That's what basically sets us apart from others.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Christians don't follow a written script, but one that is imprinted in their hearts. It promises freedom both in the present and in heaven with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is better experienced than told. Invite Jesus into your heart today.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by lanrexlan(m): 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ohibenemma: Christians don't follow a written script, but one that is imprinted in their hearts. It promises freedom both in the present and in heaven with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is better experienced than told. Invite Jesus into your heart today.
See what your brothers said here about inviting 'Jesus' into your heart.
www.nairaland.com/1380252/ten-reasons-not-ask-jesus
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by lanrexlan(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ohibenemma: Christianity, as many see it, is not perfected, but the christian is, through the redemptive blood of Jesus Christ. You feel it, you know it and you experience it when you invite Jesus into your life. The Holy Spirit bears you witness... That's what basically sets us apart from others.
Salvation by curse? See what your apostle Paul said.
Galatians 3:13 (NIV) -Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us,for it is written:Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.That's the redemption Christ has for you?.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Your knowledge of the scriptures is quite reassuring, but how can you understand the written code when you lack the unwritten? Christ became a curse so he could take upon himself my sins and yours. He descended into hell, retrieved the keys of life from the devil and ascended into heaven. That is the guarantee by every TRUE CHRISTIAN that Jesus has provided redemption and sits as an advocate with the father, interceding on our behalf. All you need is to accept him to qualify.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by lanrexlan(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ohibenemma: Your knowledge of the scriptures is quite reassuring,but how can you understand the written code when you lack the unwritten?
The unwritten is 'Holyspirit' right? For interpretation?
Christ became a curse so he could take upon himself my sins and yours. He descended into hell,retrieved the keys of life from the devil and ascended into heaven.
Not my sins,do you even read your bible?
Ezekiel 18:20 (NIV) -The soul who sins is the one who will die.The son will not share the guilt of the father,nor will the father share the guilt of the son.The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him,and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.Nobody will share anyone's burden or sins.
Moreover,Christ didn't retrieve the keys of death from Devil,devil also holds the key[Hebrew 2:14],so do Christ[Revelation 1:18].They are sharing it right?
That is the guarantee by every TRUE CHRISTIAN that Jesus has provided redemption and sits as an advocate with the father,interceding on our behalf.All you need is to accept him to qualify.
Better work righteousness,you will give account for whatsoever you do.
Matthew 12:35-37 (NIV) -The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him,and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.For by your words you will be acquitted,and by your words you will be condemned
......Peace

3 Likes

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Once again, I'm impressed by the way you go about springing out quotes from the Bible. Having done my NYSC in the north, I'm not surprised. Thumbs up. However, what you fail to realise is that 'all have sinned and come short of God's glory." That includes you and I, but "God demonstrated His love towards us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." His piety was attested to by the prophets of old and, of course, by the founder of your religion, Muhammad. But in a bid to be set apart and reverred like most men will, he claimed superiority over God's own son, Jesus. But Muhammad was quick to show how of little consequence he was by stating that even he himself wasn't sure of making heaven... Now, that's funny.
But there's a name that's above every other name and that name is Jesus Christ. He has even gone to prepare a place for us(as many as believe in Him). You are offered that same opportunity. Please, don't reject it.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
lanrexlan: The unwritten is 'Holyspirit' right? For interpretation?
Not my sins,do you even read your bible?
Ezekiel 18:20 (NIV) -The soul who sins is the one who will die.The son will not share the guilt of the father,nor will the father share the guilt of the son.The righteousness of the righteous man will be credited to him,and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against him.Nobody will share anyone's burden or sins.
Moreover,Christ didn't retrieve the keys of death from Devil,devil also holds the key[Hebrew 2:14],so do Christ[Revelation 1:18].They are sharing it right?
Better work righteousness,you will give account for whatsoever you do.
Matthew 12:35-37 (NIV) -The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him,and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.
But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken.For by your words you will be acquitted,and by your words you will be condemned
......Peace
Definitely, every man will give account for himself, but just as the accused gives account for himself, yet has a lawyer, so is Jesus Christ to us. By strength shall no man prevail. 1st Sam 2:9b.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by olat4cash(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2013
@Ohibenemma Muhammed didn't create our religion,The religion was created by God from day of Adm to muhammed. he is the last prophet of God. We never believe him to be God like xtain believe Jesus to be. Muhammed came to clear the misconception about Jesus.
What baffle we Muslim is that U don't even av proper knowledge about ur bible. Jesus (pbuh) not God. He never claimed Divinity Al-Qur'an 5:72 John 14:28 John 10:29 Mathew 12:28 Luke 11:20 John 5:30 Acts 2:21".

Islam means submission to the will of God and from there peace will come.so Muslim is someone who submit to God will

1 Like

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
olat4cash: @Ohibenemma Muhammed didn't create our religion,The religion was created by God from day of Adm to muhammed. he is the last prophet of God. We never believe him to be God like xtain believe Jesus to be. Muhammed came to clear the misconception about Jesus.
What baffle we Muslim is that U don't even av proper knowledge about ur bible. Jesus (pbuh) not God. He never claimed Divinity Al-Qur'an 5:72 John 14:28 John 10:29 Mathew 12:28 Luke 11:20 John 5:30 Acts 2:21".

Islam means submission to the will of God and from there peace will come.so Muslim is someone who submit to God will
He did claim it and He is divinity John 14:6-7. I could give you many more verses, but since you said He NEVER, the above should be sufficient. And if you believe Him, as you claim your Qu'ran says, then you'll believe ALL not some like Muhammad wants you to, just for selfish reasons. He said no one comes to the father, except by Him. If He was a TRUE PROPHET like you are taught in Islam, that should be a food for thought for you.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
@Ohibenemma; speaking for Jesus [as] as the bible did is completely inferior to God Speaking as we find in the Quran. the speech of God is perfect and the statement of man is faulty when it disagrees with what says.

Prophets can not claim divinity and the Divine is not a prophet, but the Lord of "prophets" who are humans, always. If every book identifies God, that is God. if only one of many of the same claims divinity for what has all the hallmarks of human, though a great prophet, one will have to say that even if only one denies this, then the lower position is the correct one, just like the strength of a structure is actually the strength at its weakest 'point'.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Mintayo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ohibenemma: Once again, I'm impressed by the way you go about springing out quotes from the Bible. Having done my NYSC in the north, I'm not surprised. Thumbs up. However, what you fail to realise is that 'all have sinned and come short of God's glory." That includes you and I, but "God demonstrated His love towards us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us." His piety was attested to by the prophets of old and, of course, by the founder of your religion, Muhammad. But in a bid to be set apart and reverred like most men will, he claimed superiority over God's own son, Jesus. But Muhammad was quick to show how of little consequence he was by stating that even he himself wasn't sure of making heaven... Now, that's funny.
But there's a name that's above every other name and that name is Jesus Christ. He has even gone to prepare a place for us(as many as believe in Him). You are offered that same opportunity. Please, don't reject it.
Dnt let them decieve you,the way they explain the Bible,you will actually think they know more about the Bible,reading the Bible with d eyes of their book...smh.
Kudoos though.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by olat4cash(m): 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ohibenemma:
He did claim it and He is divinity John 14:6-7. I could give you many more verses, but since you said He NEVER, the above should be sufficient. And if you believe Him, as you claim your Qu'ran says, then you'll believe ALL not some like Muhammad wants you to, just for selfish reasons. He said no one comes to the father, except by Him. If He was a TRUE PROPHET like you are taught in Islam, that should be a food for thought for you.

We never believe all tinz in the bible are words of God, we're nt selfish by believing some and not all tin said in it. If U wanna know all Jesus words in it kindly get the red label bible. All highlighted word in it are the words of God. How can U call something God word when there're a lot of mistake,contradiction and false tinz in it, God can never be wrong . If U agree with me God can't be wrong try to get the book "bible Quran and science ”

1 Like

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Mintayo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
olat4cash:

We never believe all tinz in the bible are words of God, we're nt selfish by believing some and not all tin said in it. If U wanna know all Jesus words in it kindly get the red label bible. All highlighted word in it are the words of God. How can U call something God word when there're a lot of mistake,contradiction and false tinz in it, God can never be wrong . If U agree with me God can't be wrong try to get the book "bible Quran and science ”
lol,another self-acclaimed Bible teacher...smh.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by lanrexlan(m): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ohibenemma: Once again, I'm impressed by the way you go about springing out quotes from the Bible. Having done my NYSC in the north, I'm not surprised.Thumbs up.However,what you fail to realise is that 'all have sinned and come short of God's glory." That includes you and I
And Even 'Jesus' sinned.
but "God demonstrated His love towards us in that while we were still sinners,Christ died for us." His piety was attested to by the prophets of old and,of course
Christ died for nobody.
by the founder of your religion, Muhammad.
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) isn't the founder of Islam,Islam has been in existence since time immemorial.
Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ar-Rum 30:30 -So set you,your face towards the religion of pure Islamic Monotheism Hanifa (worship none but Allah Alone) Allah's Fitrah (i.e. Allah's Islamic Monotheism),with which He has created mankind.No change let there be in Khalq-illah (i.e. the Religion of Allah Islamic Monotheism),that is the straight religion,but most of men know not.
But in a bid to be set apart and reverred like most men will,he claimed superiority over God's own son,Jesus.
There are many sons of God in the bible,that title isn't specifically for 'Jesus'.
But Muhammad was quick to show how of little consequence he was by stating that even he himself wasn't sure of making heaven... Now,that's funny.
All Prophets knew not about the knowledge of the unseen,to Allah belongs that.Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Al-Ahqaf 46:9 -Say (O Muhammad SAW):I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allah) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you.I only follow that which is revealed to me,and I am but a plain warner.

Surah Ar-Araf 7:188 -Say (O Muhammad SAW):I possess no power of benefit or hurt to myself except as Allah wills.If I had the knowledge of the Ghaib (unseen),I should have secured for myself an abundance of wealth,and no evil should have touched me. I am but a warner,and a bringer of glad tidings unto people who believe
But there's a name that's above every other name and that name is Jesus Christ.He has even gone to prepare a place for us(as many as believe in Him).You are offered that same opportunity.Please,don't reject it.
'Jesus' can't even assure those that believed in him during his lifetime paradise talkless of you people .
Matthew 20:20-24 (NIV) -Then the mother of Zebedee's sons came to Jesus with her sons and,kneeling down,asked a favor of him.What is it you want?" he asked. She said, Grant that one of these two sons of mine may sit at your right and the other at your left in your kingdom.
You don't know what you are asking,Jesus said to them.Can you drink the cup I am going to drink? We can,they answered. Jesus said to them,You will indeed drink from my cup,but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant.
These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared by my Father
When the ten heard about this,they were indignant with the two brothers
......Peace

2 Likes

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
@Lanrexlan, justifying your claims with the Qu'ran makes them of no consequence to me. Jesus died for ME. That's a fact! He is God's beloved son Matt 3:17, no other can lay claim to that. The last part of your write-up justified nothing... There is a big difference between positional statuses IN HEAVEN and making it at all. He never said he can't guarantee it, he only spoke about the worldly inspired request from their mum. However, Jesus doesn't go about assuring people of going to heaven; he only shows the way, the choice is theirs. That includes you, Bro.

1 Like

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Mintayo(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ohibenemma: @Lanrexlan, justifying your claims with the Qu'ran makes them of no consequence to me. Jesus died for ME. That's a fact! He is God's beloved son Matt 3:17, no other can lay claim to that. The last part of your write-up justified nothing... There is a big difference between positional statuses IN HEAVEN and making it at all. He never said he can't guarantee it, he only spoke about the worldly inspired request from their mum. However, Jesus doesn't go about assuring people of going to heaven; he only shows the way, the choice is theirs. That includes you, Bro.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by lanrexlan(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ohibenemma: @Lanrexlan, justifying your claims with the Qu'ran makes them of no consequence to me. Jesus died for ME.That's a fact!
Your problem and decision.
He is God's beloved son Matt 3:17, no other can lay claim to that.
ok
The last part of your write-up justified nothing... There is a big difference between positional statuses IN HEAVEN and making it at all.He never said he can't guarantee it,he only spoke about the worldly inspired request from their mum
'Jesus' can't guarantee those two sons of mother of Zebedee paradise,even anyone.Only God can do that.
However,Jesus doesn't go about assuring people of going to heaven; he only shows the way,the choice is theirs. That includes you,Bro.
Why did you ask me if prophet Muhammad(pbuh) could grant people heaven then? All prophets of God show the people the way of attain paradise,they are warners and givers of glad tidings and can't assure them as 'Jesus' testifies.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
lanrexlan: Your problem and decision.
ok
'Jesus' can't guarantee those two sons of mother of Zebedee paradise,even anyone.Only God can do that.
Why did you ask me if prophet Muhammad(pbuh) could grant people heaven then? All prophets of God show the people the way of attain paradise,they are warners and givers of glad tidings and can't assure them as 'Jesus' testifies.....Peace
Firstly, I stated that Muhammad couldn't guarantee HIMSELF heaven, not to talk of his followers, that's a FACT. This is in contrast with Jesus who's gone to prepare a place for us(CHRISTIANS). Also, I said Jesus doesn't guarantee positional statuses in heaven nor heaven itself, but ASSURES ALL who go THROUGH HIM (THE WAY) of a place there. Get the logic right.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by lanrexlan(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ohibenemma:
Firstly,I stated that Muhammad couldn't guarantee HIMSELF heaven,not to talk of his followers,that's a FACT.
Just like 'Jesus' and other prophets(Peace be upon them all).
This is in contrast with Jesus who's gone to prepare a place for us(CHRISTIANS). Also,I said Jesus doesn't guarantee positional statuses in heaven nor heaven itself,but ASSURES ALL who go THROUGH HIM (THE WAY) of a place there.Get the logic right.
Nobody is assured of paradise unless the father who sent Christ draws him.We read John 6:44 (NIV) -No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him,and I will raise him up at the last day.If the father doesn't draw the person nko,then there's no way Jesus can assure the person paradise.Do you get the logic too? ....Peace
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Mintayo(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
lanrexlan: Your problem and decision.
ok

the guy told you the truth but you just decided twist the words of Jesus,i am not suprised at all.
Jesus was talking about the positions in heaven,Jesus has the right to allow people into heaven,He knows where He is going unlike ur prophet. He can grants people eternity,He has the power to do so.
Have you forgotten the two robbers who were crucified with Him? What did He tell the one that acceptedd Him right on the cross?
You better stop decieving your self and accept Him into your life.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Mintayo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
lanrexlan: Just like 'Jesus' and other prophets(Peace be upon them all).
that is your opinion...which is wrong.

Nobody is assured of paradise unless the father who sent Christ draws him.We read John 6:44 (NIV) -No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him,and I will raise him up at the last day.
you are funny,see anothe twisting of the Bible.No one can come to me(Jesus)...did you miss the part of "and I will raise Him up in the last days?"...maybe u shld think about that.
Jesus has the power to raise someone up in the last days,and do you think He won't have the power to allow peopl into heaven?
Does ur prophet has the power to raise people up in the last days?

If the father doesn't draw the person nko,then there's no way Jesus can assure the person paradise.Do you get the logic too? ....Peace [/quote]
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Mintayo, thanks bro, may the oil never run dry. @Lanrexlan, please do well to read John 3:13, that may help clear some misconceptions. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by lanrexlan(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ohibenemma: @Mintayo, thanks bro, may the oil never run dry. @Lanrexlan, please do well to read John 3:13, that may help clear some misconceptions. Jesus is Lord.
Point out a verse from the Bible where 'Jesus' says he's lord.....Peace
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
lanrexlan: Point out a verse from the Bible where 'Jesus' says he's lord.....Peace
John 10:30... If Jesus Christ and the Father are one and the Father is the Lord, who's Jesus?
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Mintayo(m): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
lanrexlan: Point out a verse from the Bible where 'Jesus' says he's lord.....Peace
Owh,the same old trick,"show me where He said this","show where he said that".
Jesus is Lord. Jesus is very humble,He doesn't have to announce Himself before the ppl realize who He is.
From the book Matthew to John,He was called 'Lord' more than 100times,if He is not Lord,don't you think He would have rebuked the people from calling Him so?
Matthew 12:8,Jesus said...
"For the Son of Man is Lord even over the sabbath".
Also read John 9:35-38.
Now let us see what He said in John 13:14.
And since I,your Lord and Teacher,have washed your feet,you ought to wash each other's feet.
Did Jesus called Himself Lord or not? Or do want more verses?
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by lanrexlan(m): 5:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Ohibenemma:
John 10:30... If Jesus Christ and the Father are one and the Father is the Lord,who's Jesus?
'Jesus' is a messenger sent.
John 17:3 (NIV) -Now this is eternal life:that they may know you,the only true God,and Jesus Christ,whom you have sent.
---This signifies 'Jesus' and the father aren't one.
---Jesus is a man and the son of man[John 8:40,Acts 2:22,Mark 2:10,Matthew 12:40],God isn't a man neither the son of man[Hosea 11:9,Numbers 23:19].This means Jesus and the father aren't one.
---Jesus clearly says his father is greater than him[John 14:28] and he rejected being good,saying only God is good[Matthew 19:16].This also signifies 'Jesus' and the father aren't one......Peace

2 Likes

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by lanrexlan(m): 5:34am On Sep 30, 2013
Mintayo:
Owh,the same old trick,"show me where He said this","show where he said that".
Seriously,I am not here for hide and seek game.
Jesus is Lord. Jesus is very humble,He doesn't have to announce Himself before the ppl realize who He is.
From the book Matthew to John,He was called 'Lord' more than 100times,if He is not Lord,don't you think He would have rebuked the people from calling Him so?
Matthew 12:8,Jesus said...
"For the Son of Man is Lord even over the sabbath".
Also read John 9:35-38.
Now let us see what He said in John 13:14.
And since I,your Lord and Teacher,have washed your feet,you ought to wash each other's feet.
Did Jesus called Himself Lord or not? Or do want more verses?
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
Firstly,Lord doesn't mean God in the bible.The greek word kurious has been translated as Lord in the bible and this word exists in many places in the bible.See these
Matthew 20:8 (KJV) -So when even was come,the Lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward,Call the labourers,and give them their hire,beginning from the last unto the first.Property owners being called Lord.

Matthew 10:24 (KJV) -The disciple is not above his master,nor the servant above his lord.Slave owners were called Lord.

1 Peter 3:6 (KJV) -Even as Sara obeyed Abraham,calling him lord: whose daughters ye are,as long as ye do well,and are not afraid with any amazement.Husbands are called Lord
So,Lord doesn't mean God,'Jesus' being referred to as Lord means he is the master of his disciples and not their God.Is that clear?.....Peace

2 Likes

Re: Between The Bible And Qu'ran... by Ohibenemma(m): 5:56am On Oct 01, 2013
@Lanrexlan, the fact is clear but you refuse to accept it. You asked where Jesus was called Lord and you got several doses of it, now you want to deviate from that and hinge on another logic. You would do well to call Him a liar, won't you? John chapter 14 clearly shows the deity of Jesus. There He made it clear that He is in the Father and the Father is in Him. He also once again gave assurance to His disciples on the usage of His name, a fact that is very applicable today.(miracles, signs and wonders accompany the name, Jesus even today.) There he shed some light on the indwelling of the Father in His fleshy form and also assured us of sending another comforter (the Holy Spirit) All of these are clear enough - even the blind should be able to see it. Jesus is Lord, not the earthly "courtesy inspired Lordship" but a divine one. When he talks of being a messenger, He refers to His earthly fleshy form which is God in man, coming down for the purpose of SUFFERING DEATH for our sakes and SHEDDING BLOOD on the cross as a final propitiation for our sins. Thank you, Lord for inspiration.
Jesus is Lord!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Special Dua / Photo: Picture Of Eid Mubarak / The Camel: An Amazing Creation Of Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.