Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Happened When I 4got My Condom - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happened When I 4got My Condom (1520 Views)

Just Incase Nigeria Became. 2 Funny U 4got To Laugh 2day.. Read This / Joke Of The Day:- Becareful Of The Kind Of Cloth You Put On, See What Happened / Thank God I Forgot My Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened When I 4got My Condom by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me... It was her beautiful younger
sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near
me,and I always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,and she whispered to me that she had
feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome.
She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going
upstairs to my room, and if u
want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I
opened the door, and headed
straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to
the family!". ({}) I smiled and
heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ..
Moral lesson always lieve yur condom in d car but if u don't have a car just abstain.
МЄ...Share Da Fun=D

2 Likes

Re: What Happened When I 4got My Condom by opson2yk(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kai! U for commit d blunder make dem welcome you wt igbaju oloyi. Na error turn to glory be dat oo. grin
Re: What Happened When I 4got My Condom by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Blessedman58: My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me... It was her beautiful younger
sister. My prospective 21 year old sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts, and often times was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near
me,and I always got more than a nice view. One day her little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived,and she whispered to me that she had
She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, I'm going
want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I
straight towards my car. Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to
heaved a sigh of relief because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms ..
Moral lesson always lieve yur condom in d car but if u don't have a car just abstain.
МЄ...Share Da Fun=D
Re: What Happened When I 4got My Condom by cuteibk(f): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2013
But sure u can still fix a date with her naw..don't sit in the corner oo
Re: What Happened When I 4got My Condom by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Blessedman58: My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me... It was her beautiful younger
МЄ...Share Da Fun=D
. Lyk blessedman FAN empire on facebook 4 more
Re: What Happened When I 4got My Condom by floxyluv283: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
O Boy, na God help u joor. Always b faithful 2 ur spouse. Good one anyway.

(1) (Reply)

The Fart Story / My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap / Menstruation Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.