Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap (1520 Views)

When Your Girlfriend has the face of a Dummy / My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Inherited This From My Grandfather!!! / Help Pls See What I Do When My Mum Is Not At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by cokacoola(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
We ben dating for a vary long time and i love and admaya her vary well and did not know she can do some kind thing like this cus i trustted her so much , sadwhen my mum gat kidpad she was help me and giving me advice on to tho things but did not kwon that i was with the devil sadand masterminder of my mum kidnap. Yestaday she came my place and went to shit in tolet and lift her phone with and i took the phone and start pressing it and went to msg body and i saw many msg frm the same no. Call me for ramsome money and saw how she gave all informartion of my mum and how she goes out i was shorck and almust fainted but i hold myself like a man and confronted and she start lieing and push me to tho ground and runs out the house and i have ben trying to call but her number not going. Right am thinking of arresting her parents espeially her mum and dad with police. PLESEA I NEED HELP AND ADVICE sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by dyttt: 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mtchewwwww

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by dmjinc(m): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by Beamborla(f): 2:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Oh dear! We need help and deliverance from you as well. angry sad cry
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by kestolove95(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Is. Ur gf an. Igbo. Girl? Cox it's only an igbo. Girl. Dat can do dat
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by megaik: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
There's nothing we no go see for this forum.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by TrishaP(f): 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please write well for people to undersrand.
Confronting her was not the best you could have done.
Firstly, you should forwarded the messages to your phone. And get a police to run investigations. From what I'm seeing now, that's if these story isn't fallacy, that babe will or might do something crazy about your allegations.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by yomi007k(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Black people discriminate the most in d world. N if u discriminate against dem, u'll hear all sorts of racist shit.
Jus cos u type better english dan someone don't make u in any form more superior.
U type better than d average russian/chink u know, but dey wud employ u.
.....Back to the thread, op I hope u still have her handset cos dats d only form of proof u have.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by madgoat(m): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
Honestly u are a big mumu for confronting her. You shd av kept quiet till she left and den u report her to d police. Dey will arrest her and get the truth frm her.
Be very careful she doesnt get you killed to hide the truth.
You better report the matter to d police and stop wasting time on nairaland. I hope her fone is still with you?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by propzncribz: 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dude your girlfriend is just one of the people that the kidnappers contacted to pay the ransom. Ask people close to you if they too were contacted.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 02, 2015
Beamborla:
Oh dear! We need help and deliverance from you as well. angry sad cry

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by Beamborla(f): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2015
emusmith:

undecided
You should be sleeping.
I tucked you in already
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 02, 2015
cokacoola:
We ben dating for a vary long time and i love and admaya her vary well and did not know she can do some kind thing like this cus i trustted her so much , sadwhen my mum gat kidpad she was help me and giving me advice on to tho things but did not kwon that i was with the devil sadand masterminder of my mum kidnap. Yestaday she came my place and went to shit in tolet and lift her phone with and i took the phone and start pressing it and went to msg body and i saw many msg frm the same no. Call me for ramsome money and saw how she gave all informartion of my mum and how she goes out i was shorck and almust fainted but i hold myself like a man and confronted and she start lieing and push me to tho ground and runs out the house and i have ben trying to call but her number not going. Right am thinking of arresting her parents espeially her mum and dad with police. PLESEA I NEED HELP AND ADVICE sad sad
hmmmm... L0ve cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by obi4eze(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
Andyblaze how are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by englishmart(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
your English teacher must be disappointed in you..

Teamdumbasses
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Hand In My Mum's Kidnap by SOUNDKING: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Guy u need more than just advice, what you need seriously is deliverance,just like someone told you, if the shiiiit you are talking hapened, make an arrest. As for the mpama that said it is igbo girls that can do such..''you are simply a maaad person. Any way this na joke section- bahahahahahahahahah lol

(1) (Reply)

Menstruation Testimony / I Have Decided To Stay Inside The Grave Till January 1st 2016 / See What Someone Wrote On N500 Note Twitter User Withdrew From An ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.