Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,004 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (41860 Views)

Moderating / Ndu_chucks Is Mr. Nigeria - He Should Be Moderating Politics Section / Moderators - Please Start Moderating In Moderation - Tidy Up D Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by aprokomania(m): 2:32am On Sep 25, 2013
i am interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Freewilly(f): 3:28am On Sep 25, 2013
I nominate OKIJA JUJU !!! the dude is very funny and intelligent
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 5:14am On Sep 25, 2013
I nominate naptu2, he's always fair in all his assessments in this politics section. By the way who sang kukere by Iyanya ?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MayorofLagos(m): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2013
[size=14pt]Okay, Congratulations Naptu!! grin

We have a new moderator..naptu2 . Wide support and credibility is important and given the broad endorsement across all ethnics he is determined to be the best candidate.[/size]

[size=4pt]Disclaimer: This announcement does not represent the official decision on the election process. Please do not take it as conclusive.[/size]
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 25, 2013
I nominate naptu
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by dayokanu(m): 6:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Bluetooth, Olaheavy, Ilugun, rhino, demdem, Ileke-idi or Desola

Since we have Afam who is an extreme tribalist, we need to balance him out
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by boladez(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2013
NAPTU2.....I nominate , intelligent , good online availability, balanced and non tribal posts.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2013
dayokanu: Bluetooth, Olaheavy, Ilugun, rhino, demdem, Ileke-idi or Desola

Seun would rather let the politics section remain modless than choose any of those people you mentioned there grin.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by boladez(m): 6:36am On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: Sorry to say Mrs Buhari, Sincer9jerian is levels above you on NL

Nope..... Berem is open and honest and supports her cause reasonably, she has little tolerance for stupidity and mediocrity .....Sincere9jerian is obsessed and bitter with the Successes of Lagos. Don't get me wrong I love his intelligence and analysis but he is badly misguided and needs to forgive Fashola for banning street trading.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2013
[size=14pt]Naptu2 or Berem[/size] cool cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 25, 2013
boladez:

Nope..... Berem is open and honest and supports her cause reasonably, she has little tolerance for stupidity and mediocrity .....Sincere9jerian is obsessed and bitter with the Successes of Lagos. Don't get me wrong I love his intelligence and analysis but he is badly misguided and needs to forgive Fashola for banning street trading.
Now, you understand the reason why Sincere 9gerian needs to be suppressed,caged and thrown into a dungeon. cool cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2013

All I got from this post is that the above named posters are extreme tribalists. . .

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: All I got from this post is that the above named posters are extreme tribalists. . .

Thank you so much.

You did not answer my question. Can I apply?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2013
odua boy: Berem is a green snake under a green grass,she is a closet tribalist so why would anyone even be nomating her,
I think the best person for the job is the unbiased Naptu2
naptu wey be musiwa PA. Be expecting all musiwa's thread recommended for homepage. Lol!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ferdinandu(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2013
I'm interested. I nominate myself, I vote myself and I declare myself the new moderator of politics sections. Everybody join in congratulating me."The New Moderator".Seun take note.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by boladez(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2013
Ferdinandu: I'm interested. I nominate myself, I vote myself and I declare myself the new moderator of politics sections. Everybody join in congratulating me."The New Moderator".Seun take note.

Congratulations Mr Jonah Jang!! same thing you did at the NGF! well done

cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 7:18am On Sep 25, 2013
Naptu is fair enough for the job!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2013
Where is naptu2 to come and accept this offer? In case he's not interested, i nominate ABAGWORO.

cool cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 7:25am On Sep 25, 2013
Tolexander: naptu wey be musiwa PA. Be expecting all musiwa's thread recommended for homepage. Lol!

gringringrin Naptu even knows some threads that Musiwa opened since 2009 grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by pandriod: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: All I got from this post is that the above named posters are extreme tribalists. . .

Thank you so much.

But Afam is not a tribalist, right?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Where is naptu2 to come and accept this offer? In case he's not interested, i nominate ABAGWORO.

cool cool

ABAG kini Abeg oh!
I nominate myself and e-gurella and taraqu and horus cheesy
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2013
I here by nominate the Anorrack & resident encyclopedia of Nairaland. NAPTU
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 25, 2013
barcanista: Sorry to say Mrs Buhari, Sincer9jerian is MOUNTAIN above you on NL
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady:

ABAG kini Abeg oh!
I nominate myself and e-gurella and taraqu and horus cheesy
you say taharqa? If i hear..... angry

Horus and naptu2 seems to be the same person. They are both nairaland encyclopedias. grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 8:04am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: you say taharqa? If i hear..... angry

Horus and naptu2 seems to be the same person. They are both nairaland encyclopedias. grin

LOL! The horus guy is always having a video for any thread! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by LMAyedun(m): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Hey obi,

Why the need for a mod? We currently have 2, right? Well, 3, if you count sexkillz as a human being! angry

Anyway, back to my question, so are we loosing one or more mods? If so, we need a balance going forward. Seun has nominated people on merit twice and the experience has been bitter on each of the nominations. So we want representation and fair distribution this time.

West, East and North.

Zoning formula... PDP tinz.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady:

LOL! The horus guy is always having a video for any thread! grin
I duffed my hat for the Horus guy after he gave every detailed information about the ALUU 4.He was always there to give updates.Dude is a genius! cool
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by homesteady(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: I duffed my hat for the Horus guy after he gave every detailed information about the ALUU 4.He was always there to give updates.Dude is a genius! cool

He also did the same thing for that West Gate terrorist attack thread!
He gave us detailed information with pictures!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by talktimi(m): 8:19am On Sep 25, 2013

BIGOTS are not required in this position abeg. Ok
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Seun doesn't pay his moderators despite the time they spend moderating this forum. Other forums i know pay their moderators and even pay the highest poster for his contributions in such a forum. Why is Nairaland different, Seun Osewa? angry

Maybe he is an I-jebusite grin

Meanwhiile, I nominate Musiwa and that Yuzedo guy.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2013
Kamanda:

May be he is a I-jebusite
Am still waiting for seun to give me an answer..... angry
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Now, you understand the reason why Sincere 9gerian needs to be suppressed,caged and thrown into a dungeon. cool cool
Sincere9jerian is NOT interested in moderating politics section or any other section. I want to remain a full time player.

Reasons: First is that I dont want the controversies and blackmail associated with being a moderator. Also, I dont have the extra-time for that.

Anyway, thanks to all those who nominated me.

Meanwhile, I also join in nominating Naptu2 (if he's interested). I also think all the 3 moderators on politics section (Sexkilz, Afam and OAM4J) are doing a good job. Goodluck to everyone.

Yours sincerely!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

El-rufai Appoints Two Youths As His Special Advisers (photo) / Buhari Returns To Nigeria On Sunday, Resumes Monday / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.