Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity (2346 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African / Massive Pro-palestinian Protest Outside The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by sweetcheecks(f): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
http://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/sa-to-probe-white-widow-passport-1.1581895#.UkHNNXot2tA

Cape man killed in Nairobi mall siege Mall gunmen ‘ready to die’ Johannesburg -

The department of home affairs is prepared to work with Kenya in determining the validity of a South African passport linked to a member of Al-Shabaab involved in the attacks in Nairobi, spokesman Ronnie Mamoepa said on Tuesday. “The government has not had sight of the alleged passport, nor has it received an official communiqué from the Kenyan officials,” Mamoepa said.

He said should such a notice be received, the state would then act on it. “Given our good bilateral relations, we stand ready to co-operate with the Kenyan authorities to determine the validity of the passport,” he added. The Beeld reported on a so-called “white widow”, a woman in possession of a false South African passport and believed to have been instrumental in the planning and execution of the recent terror attacks in Nairobi.

The newspaper reports that Kenyan officials were investigating Samantha Lewthwaite, who is married to British Islamic militant Jermaine Grant, currently on trial in Mombasa for possession of explosives. A Free State professor, Hussein Solomon, was quoted in the newspaper saying Lewthwaite was commonly known to move between Britain, Kenya, South Africa and Pakistan. “It is known that when she was in the country earlier this year, she was in Fordsburg and in Mayfair (Johannesburg).

She managed to get into the country although her name is on the Interpol list of wanted people,” Solomon was quoted as saying. Solomon reportedly spent the last year in Kenya studying the Al-Shabaab organisation and its actions. A photograph of the faked South African passport was reportedly published on Monday in various British newspapers, in the name of 'Natalie Faye Webb'. Lewthwaite was apparently a regular visitor to the country and used the South African passport as one of different aliases whenever she travelled.

Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by sweetcheecks(f): 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
This is just sickening! Somefools where using SA passport to export drugs to the world now they are using our passport to export terrorism to the world. Zuma better find those marraf-ers punish the hell out of them and then expell them from our country.

We never needed visa to the UK now we need one becouse of the easy availability of our passports to goons. I wonder now what will the UK & US require for us to travel when we have graduated to making passports be available to cold blooded killers who kill women and children. lipsrsealed

Regtig, hierdie een maak my naar sies maan. Bloody agents!
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by morpheus24: 7:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Its good to see the exposure of White people with fake south african passports.

Good to know its EQUAL OPPORTUNITY for fake docs in SA aka using them to commit henious acts.

I suggest Xenophobs should extend their hatred to "white" Foreigners as well.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by onila(f): 6:41am On Oct 06, 2013
angry
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2013
onila: angry
sweetcheecks: This is just sickening! Somefools where using SA passport to export drugs to the world now they are using our passport to export terrorism to the world. Zuma better find those marraf-ers punish the hell out of them and then expell them from our country.

We never needed visa to the UK now we need one becouse of the easy availability of our passports to goons. I wonder now what will the UK & US require for us to travel when we have graduated to making passports be available to cold blooded killers who kill women and children. lipsrsealed

Regtig, hierdie een maak my naar sies maan. Bloody agents!
Bra!! Read the story in last Sunday's newspapers. Apparently she's been linked to cases of fraud too and government had been warned about her.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2013
May this be a wake up call to all ANC loyalists!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by HezronLorraine(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Anything is possible.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by sweetcheecks(f): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2013
ngwana.mobu:

Bra!! Read the story in last Sunday's newspapers. Apparently she's been linked to cases of fraud too and government had been warned about her.

Eish sani, our country is going down fast if the government is busy playing nice with goons, i tell you. angry
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by sweetcheecks(f): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2013
Tumisang: May this be a wake up call to all ANC loyalists!!!

Eish, maybe the DA should take over just for one term to clean out this mass¡ Nxa¡¡¡

2 Likes

Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Eish, maybe the DA should take over just for one term to clean out this mass¡ Nxa¡¡¡
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by paniki(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Embarrassing comments. Le tlhabisa ditlhong.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by morpheus24: 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
paniki: Embarrassing comments. Le tlhabisa ditlhong.

WHy is it embarassing, isn'thte DA part of SOuth Africa?
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Hopefully DA can clean out the mass in hillbrow and Sunnyside, and keep the porous borders shut like the apartheid government did.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by paniki(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
morpheus24:

WHy is it embarassing, isn'thte DA part of SOuth Africa?

Do you think the DA is embarrassing?
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by morpheus24: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
zetdee:

Hopefully DA can clean out the mass in hillbrow and Sunnyside, and keep the porous borders shut like the apartheid government did.
zetdee:

Yep cause those "poor" real Africans are flooding the country undermining the "freedoms" The SA's fought for i.e.freedom to allow huge amounts of "europeans" into capetown buying up all the property and deny those poor filthy Africans that are taking them "jobs' from the all so brilliant black population in the township.

Up DA! UP Hellen Zille (the jew)
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by paniki(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
morpheus24:

Yep cause those "poor" real Africans are flooding the country undermining the "freedoms" The SA's fought for i.e.freedom to allow huge amounts of "europeans" into capetown buying up all the property and deny those poor filthy Africans that are taking them "jobs' from the all so brilliant black population in the township.

Your narrow-mindedness makes you incapable of seeing your backyard. I've become tired of showing the mirror version.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by morpheus24: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
paniki:

Your narrow-mindedness makes you incapable of seeing your backyard. I've become tired of showing the mirror version.

Me, narrow- minded. No my fellow "African" brother, simply projecting the mindset of an "african". You don't see the irony.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by paniki(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
morpheus24:

Me, narrow- minded. No my fellow "African" brother, simply projecting the mindset of an "african". You don't see the irony.

You are good at projection, I can give you that.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by morpheus24: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
paniki:

You are good at projection, I can give you that.

Morpheus says " You do not truly know someone until you fight them"
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by paniki(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
morpheus24:

Morpheus says " You do not truly know someone until you fight them"

So speaks my victim.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
morpheus24:

Bwuhaha,
Jeez ur so predictable, I knew you'd reply to my comment.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by morpheus24: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
zetdee:

Bwuhaha,
zetdee:

Bwuhaha,

Of course I would.

By the way how did this lady get these documents. Must have been those covert Naai gerians working in Home Affairs in the Cape
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by bendalo(f): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

. Tha DA will never govern this country!!! Yes the ANC is a big disappointment bt the DA is not the alternative! I'd ratha vote EFF #jokes!!!!
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by morpheus24: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
bendalo: . Tha DA will never govern this country!!! Yes the ANC is a big disappointment bt the DA is not the alternative! I'd ratha vote EFF #jokes!!!!

Up Juju!
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by sweetcheecks(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
zetdee:

My point exactly especial the mass happening in Hilbrow, Sunnyside, Seapoint and Brooklyn. To be honest for all I care we are now hobouring terrorists from Niger Deltans, Boko Haram, Congolese rebels, alshabab, alqaeda, Ruwandans and anything else available out there. The Somalis parade freely with machine guns and nothing is done by this government course they do not want to be called xenophobic, drug smugglers and people traffickers are jailed and given laptops and tv's to contunue their drug trade from prison and not expelled from the country. At this rate Uhuru Kenyatta has more balls than our whole government put together.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by sweetcheecks(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
morpheus24:

All you said is correct even though you meant it to be sarcastic however Zille is German not Jewish. Lost a point there! Now leave us ro deal with our staff go sort your braekup plan. Nxa!
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by sweetcheecks(f): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
bendalo: . Tha DA will never govern this country!!! Yes the ANC is a big disappointment bt the DA is not the alternative! I'd ratha vote EFF #jokes!!!!
I feel your bro but we need the DA to do a clean up just one term. Eff, you are joking right?
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by Horus(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcI_ob__Sr8

[size=15pt]How did the "White Widow" get a South African passport?[/size]
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by paniki(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:
I feel your bro but we need the DA to do a clean up just one term. Eff, you are joking right?

Please list a few of these things that you think need to be cleaned up.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by sweetcheecks(f): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
paniki:

Please list a few of these things that you think need to be cleaned up.

1.The Indian/Guptaism of the government loosen the grip there
2. Corruption in a wide scale especially in Eastern Cape and Kzn
3. Home affairs needs are clean sweep! Absolutely disgusting
4. Drug smuggling at an absolute worst giving rise to both petty and hirrific crime.
at the least
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by morpheus24: 9:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

All you said is correct even though you meant it to be sarcastic however Zille is German not Jewish. Lost a point there! Now leave us ro deal with our staff go sort your braekup plan. Nxa!

Oh she's definitley jewish sweety. You need to check again.
Re: South African Passport Linked To The "White Widow"- SA To Investigate Validity by morpheus24: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

My point exactly especial the mass happening in Hilbrow, Sunnyside, Seapoint and Brooklyn. To be honest for all I care we are now hobouring terrorists from Niger Deltans, Boko Haram, Congolese rebels, alshabab, alqaeda, Ruwandans and anything else available out there. The Somalis parade freely with machine guns and nothing is done by this government course they do not want to be called xenophobic, drug smugglers and people traffickers are jailed and given laptops and tv's to contunue their drug trade from prison and not expelled from the country. At this rate Uhuru Kenyatta has more balls than our whole government put together.
[quote author=sweetcheecks]

I am all for shooting any terrorist, niger deltan, drug smuggling,prostitute running gangster on sight, however I really doubt theymake up up to 10% of them refugees in SA.

its really bout the economics my dear. A hell of a number of non-Africans are up in that mug n I never hear anyone in the "black" community throwing tantrums about it so much so a well known european female terrorist is able to slip in freely into the country n it even isn't news.
It must be a black thing huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Justice? / BREAKING NEWS: Trump Campaign Holds Press Briefing From Las Vegas, Nevada / Breaking: Trump Floors Rubio In Florida; Knocks Him Out Of US Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.