Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) (9662 Views)

Analysis Of Afcon Group C: Group Of Death / Zambia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia - AFCON 2013 Group C / England, Usa, Slovenia, Algeria: Group C - Group Of Champions! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by GUNNER(f): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2006
double damn! angry

they are gonna miss Drogba 4 sure sad

more so if they can snatch something 4rom this match undecided
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by Akolawole(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2006
This orange boys are kicking legs o.
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by shotta(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2006
that ref is something else
hes making me so mad
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by Akolawole(m): 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2006
@Shotta

Watch out!

Some people will now come to the forum later and say Holland is better.
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by shotta(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2006
i got you, good lookin out
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by GUNNER(f): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2006
And 4 Ivory Coast the world cup is over cry

they acquitted themselves well, but will have 2 try again sad

SA 2010 beckons! grin
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by shotta(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2006
damn!!!!!!
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by shotta(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2006
yeah, they tried no doubt
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by shotta(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2006
i have faith in them, i think they will do big things in the future
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by mukina2: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2006
oh my the elephants played really well but they lost, uh my highest hope in Africa are out. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry :' cry cry cry cry wish them the best of luck and hope they prepare ell for south Africa 2010 cry cry cry cry
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by c0dec(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2006
cote d'ivoire sucked big time. no team work. they could have easily beaten that crappy dutch team but a lot of players were trying to make a name for themselves.
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by hucarson(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2006
@ Akola,
Don't get me wrong. Serbia topped its group at the world cup qualifiers conceeding just 1 goal in 10 matches.
The Argies are always gonna be hot favourites and i think they were still better than the Ivoiriens on that day.
I told u Pekerman removed his strikers so he can contend with the Ivoirien assault which is exactly what Van Basten did also.
How do u cope with a rampaging elephant? U lock the defence and close all shops.

Whether u hate the Argies or not, they have displayed the best football yet seen since 1986.
Grafting 24 passes and scoring is absolutely phenomenal. Gabriel Heinze and Roberto Ayala are like a rock in the defence and they kick asses like crazzzzzy.
Messi and Tevez were also immense and i believe Chelsea is under-utilising Hernan Crespo.

The Ivoiriens has to be the most shitiest team that represented Africa in this world cup.
Drogba and co cannot even snatch a point to save their momma's lives.
Can u see the way Angola fought tooth and nail to snatch a point despite playing with 10 men?
Angola played better football than 'em Drogba cos Ivory Coast are always slow starters and they chase games only after the opposing teams have scored.
Buncha mediocres.
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by Akolawole(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2006
hucarson:

Whether u hate the Argies or not,

The Ivoiriens has to be the most shitiest team that represented Africa in this world cup.
Drogba and co cannot even snatch a point to save their momma's lives.

Angola played better football than 'em Drogba because Ivory Coast are always slow starters and they chase games only after the opposing teams have scored.
Buncha mediocres.

I dont hate Argies, in fact i predicted them winning this world cup.

You call CIV mediocres, yes they are so mediocres that they beat your ALMIGHTY super Eagles easily in african cup of nations.
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by otokx(m): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2006
CIV is out whether they win their next match or no. Getting points is one thing, advancing to the next stage is another. I am still not sure if any african team will move on to the next round.
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by babaragold(f): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2006
@KOLA,
my regards sir, i mean i like this innitative of yrs as well as the updates else some of us novies would never get to know so many things. just that my first team which is france is still to impress me to nite meanwhile the other which is Espanola did impress me last week. bye for now i have to leave the match is abt to begin. thax
Re: Germany 2006: Group C( Group of Death) by Grizzly(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2006
[b]Argentina[/b] have played the most impressive second game yet,
and do they know how to pass?! shocked shocked shocked they are the force to contend with in this competition

Holland are also through, dont care much about the team though, undecided

Serbian fans have all gone home, except a countable few though,

Ivory-coast on the other hand were unduly hyped up,
i mean they play quite well, with a good attacking strategy,
but they put them too long on the limelight, now they are sunburned and cant see properly,
They should step out of the phucking mirror, let me see summin else
They are out whether they appreciate it or not, and thats that, cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Gallery / Super Falcons Return To Nigeria On Friday / If You Have Lost So Much Money In Betting Pick My Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.