Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Brand New Day For DJ Switch (obianuju Udeh), Glo-x Factor Winner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Brand New Day For DJ Switch (obianuju Udeh), Glo-x Factor Winner (654 Views)

Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter / Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Apologises To Family. / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor!!! Takes Home 24 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Brand New Day For DJ Switch (obianuju Udeh), Glo-x Factor Winner by 9jaflave: 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2013
http://9jaflave..com/2013/09/dj-switch-obianuju-udeh-glo-x-factor-winner-mother-with-child.html#more

Dj Switch (Obianuju Catherine Udeh) emerged winner of the inaugural edition of music talent show ‘GLO X-Factor’ over the weekend, walking home with N24m, an SUV and a recording contract with SONY Music.

The graduate of Geology from the University of Port Harcourt in an exclusive interview with The Entertainer, apologised to her mother and siblings for abandoning them in search for greener pastures.

She said, “I am sorry mum for being away from home for so long while in search of glory. Now that I am back, I will take good care of you.”

DJ Switch compared herself to the prodigal son who got opportunities but wasted them. She was quoted saying, “I was like a prodigal son who had an opportunity in the past but due to youthful exuberance I mismanaged the resources. Now, I am a better person and more matured, I won’t disappoint my mum and my fans.”

Also, she revealed that she gave birth to her only child, back in 2005, three years before winning the STAR Quest music show along with Da Pulse.

‘My baby is eight‘, DJ Switch told Encomium Weekly when asked how old her child is, stating that she would rather keep the identity of the child’s father private.

The 29-year-old musician/single mum revealed that she has been in another relationship, with an Igbo man for the past 3 years. ‘He understands me, I understand him….We don't pry into each other’s business but we always make out time to see each other‘, she explains.

The rapper whose single, ‘Landing Safely’, would be released next week, vowed to continue working hard. “For me, it’s going to be work, work and work,” she promised.

http://9jaflave..com/2013/09/dj-switch-obianuju-udeh-glo-x-factor-winner-mother-with-child.html#more

Re: A Brand New Day For DJ Switch (obianuju Udeh), Glo-x Factor Winner by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
stories that touch

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Releases World’s Highest Paid Hip-hop Artist List / Vc Bright Biography / Karen Igho Opens Up: My Ex-boyfriend Dumped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.