Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC (1556 Views)

Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them / Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Adejoro74: 3:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Revealed: Rochas’ Lamonde Hotels Staff Receive Salaries From Imo State Govt
By 247ureports

There is a strong indication that the staff of Lamonde Hotels and Lamonde Guest House both in Owerri receive their monthly salaries from the Imo State government.

The two hotels are two of the many business properties owned by the state governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha.

247ureports.com gathered from reliable sources that Governor Okorocha compelled the State Ministry of culture and tourism under the first commissioner, Mr Alex Ogwazuo to include the staff of Lamonde Hotels in the state government’s payroll.

Ogwazuo was removed last year as commissioner and is currently the new chairman of the Imo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (ISOPADEC).

This, according to some of the sources, is the reason Ogwazuo was brought back to the Okorocha’s cabinet in order for him not to reveal the secrets after his scandalous performance in the ministry of tourism, where he impregnated three women with promises of marrying them.

None of the staff members of the two outfits volunteered to talk even on condition of anonymity.

But, it was learnt this has been going on since two years now, explaining the reason Lamonde Hotel, Okigwe Road Owerri, suddenly began competing with others in the city in terms of patronage.

The news came as the governor gave the people of the state the impression that he was a billionaire businessman and that he descended from his presidential aspiration to accept to rescue the people of the state.

It will be recalled that upon assumption of office, Governor Okorocha terminated the job of 10,000 youths employed by the state government under the administration of Chief Ikedi Ohakim.
http://247ureports.com/revealed-rochas-lamonde-hotels-staff-receive-salaries-from-imo-state-govt/
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by automaticcars: 3:39am On Sep 25, 2013
Adejoro, sharaaaaaaap there! If you want to see corruption, go to Anambra (APGA) and Abia State (PDP) and see corruption. Okrocha of Imo State was once a darling to Igbo people until he joined APC the "Amala Party Congress". So STFU!
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by clip: 3:48am On Sep 25, 2013
No facts, please establish your case

1 Like

Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by bashydemy(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2013
I just tire for some people,So because Rochas belong to APC and now he is bad. But last year when he is still APGA member he is recognise as the best i dey laugh.
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Segadem(m): 5:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Same Of The Same
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by brownlord: 5:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Kini bigde? Lucky igbenedion no use edo state money pay Itv staff for 8 years? Abeg mke una relax

Juju no dey kill person when use teeth share meat, because na the one e cut inside mouth nai big pass.

So na because of this silly news una disturb my sleep?

1 Like

Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Bmart(m): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2013
HmmMmmm I de cum
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Mynd44: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2013
Before tis man was in the APC, he was the "Shining light" of South East Nigeria and suddenly he switches and people are making all sorts of allegations even without proof.

This is what I call bad belleism

1 Like

Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2013
Is it not the same website that also tarnishes the image of Peter Obi? Now i know the owner of the site is hell bent on discrediting southeast governors. angry
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by 9jaboy007: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2013
am not a rochas fan becos 1) how cn someone clame to do charity and sho it on national tv,what he has don is not upto what chinchingi has done but u never hear chinchingi saying it
2) i have bben to owerr d quality of road am seeingg is d worst i am seeing i ma live poor road ENUGU governor chime had done far far far beter than rochas even if imo buget is 2.g times that of enugu.......see this nam called rochas is a frud and he has rld imo for the last time 2015 we shal get this fool out of officeam not a rochas fan becos 1) how cn someone clame to do charity and sho it on national tv,what he has don is not upto what chinchingi has done but u never hear chinchingi saying it
2) i have bben to owerr d quality of road am seeingg is d worst i am seeing i ma live poor road ENUGU governor chime had done far far far beter than rochas even if imo buget is 2.g times that of enugu.......see this nam called rochas is a frud and he has rld imo for the last time 2015 we shal get this fool out of office
am not a rochas fan becos 1) how cn someone clame to do charity and sho it on national tv,what he has don is not upto what chinchingi has done but u never hear chinchingi saying it
2) i have bben to owerr d quality of road am seeingg is d worst i am seeing i ma live poor road ENUGU governor chime had done far far far beter than rochas even if imo buget is 2.g times that of enugu.......see this nam called rochas is a frud and he has rld imo for the last time 2015 we shal get this fool out of office
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2013
^^
Mr 9ja boy, are u a stammerer? undecided
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Onyejiuwaokoh: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Never you trust our leaders, they are just pretending to be messiah why they build they business with state money.
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Abagworo(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2013
"The10,000 jobs" did nullify the authenticity of the whole article. It is clear that its a mere smear campaign. Rochas is not flawless but this report is false.
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by talktimi(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2013
9jaboy007: am not a rochas fan becos 1) how cn someone clame to do charity and sho it on national tv,what he has don is not upto what chinchingi has done but u never hear chinchingi saying it
2) i have bben to owerr d quality of road am seeingg is d worst i am seeing i ma live poor road ENUGU governor chime had done far far far beter than rochas even if imo buget is 2.g times that of enugu.......see this nam called rochas is a frud and he has rld imo for the last time 2015 we shal get this fool out of officeam not a rochas fan becos 1) how cn someone clame to do charity and sho it on national tv,what he has don is not upto what chinchingi has done but u never hear chinchingi saying it
nna meeeeen, your engrish fit give dead body heart attack CHOI !!! grin
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2013
talktimi: nna meeeeen, your engrish fit give dead body heart attack CHOI !!! grin
....and he had to write it three times to buttress his points! grin
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by spade: 10:05am On Sep 25, 2013
This report reeks of shameless Ohakim tactics.

Look at them talking about that criminal's 10,000 Jobs fraud.

Abeg. I'm indifferent towards Okorocha, but this story is garbage.
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Brimmie(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2013
OP Nor Get Work!
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by Youngzedd(m): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2013
bashy_demy: I just tire for some people,So because Rochas belong to APC and now he is bad. But last year when he is still APGA member he is recognise as the best i dey laugh.

No mind the yeye source.

Thank God I stopped at fourth line.
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by adavetee(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2013
9jaboy007: am not a rochas fan becos 1) how cn someone clame to do charity and sho it on national tv,what he has don is not upto what chinchingi has done but u never hear chinchingi saying it
Eyaah...... See as I dey pity dey guy.
Re: See The Coruption Of Okorocha Of APC by talktimi(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
berem: ....and he had to write it three times to buttress his points! grin
TUFIAKWA ! for some kind of people, dont mind the akpa amu and his wasted attempts at education... Smh

(1) (Reply)

APGA Is Now A Business Venture Between Two Brothers- Ngige / INSURGENCY: Davies, Ihejirika, The Government And The Opposition / Jonathan’s Speech At World Igbo Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.