Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

They Missed Him! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Missed Him! (401 Views)

I Missed The Rapture ( Divine Revelation) / Confession!! Like If You Have Not Missed Any Sunday Mass This Year / THOSE THAT MIGHT MISSED THE RAPTURE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Missed Him! by SonofIssachar: 3:51am On Sep 25, 2013
Author Unknown

He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. – John 1:11

They were looking for a Lion, He came as a Lamb, and they missed him.

They were looking for a Warrior, He came as a Peacemaker, and they missed him.

They were looking for a King, He came as a Servant, and they missed him.

They were looking for Liberation from Rome, He submitted to the Roman cross, and they missed him.

They were looking for a fit to their mould, He was the mould maker, and they missed him.

What are you looking for? Lion? Warrior? King? Liberator?

They were looking for their temporal needs to be met. He came to meet their eternal needs, and they missed him.

He came as a Lamb to be sacrificed for your sin. Will you miss him?

He came to make peace between God and man. Will you miss him?

He came to model servanthood for all mankind. Will you miss him?

He came that we might have true Liberty. Will you miss him?

He came to give you eternal life. Will you miss him?

When we submit to the Lamb we will meet the Lion. Join with the Peacemaker and we will meet the Warrior. Work with the Servant and we will meet the King. Walk with the Submitted and we will meet the Liberator. Concern ourselves with the eternal and we will have the temporal.

If Jesus is not fitting into the mould you have, then come to the mould maker and get His new one. Submit to His plan for your life and you will see the eternal need met first, then all the other things you have need of will be taken care of as well.

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Daily Dew is published by Sons of Issachar Concepts. To subscribe by email or read previous editions, visit www.daily-dew.com.

To download the Daily Dew app on your Blackberry device. Please click here: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/29262893

Please share with your loved ones. God bless You!
Re: They Missed Him! by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2013
I pray i do not miss him
Re: They Missed Him! by SonofIssachar: 3:07am On Sep 27, 2013
Amen!

Divepen: I pray i do not miss him

(1) (Reply)

October Prayer / Praising God With Everything You Have / TECHNOLOGY Vs 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.