Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Late Mc Loph's Mother Is Dead - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Late Mc Loph's Mother Is Dead (747 Views)

Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. / Nollywood Actress, Tosin Badmus Is Dead / Adewale Ayuba Beaten-up For Arriving Late At Performance Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Mc Loph's Mother Is Dead by boniflex(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2013
Exactly two years of losing her star son in a tragic road accident, mrs obiajulu is dead. The aged mother of star singer Nwaozo Obiajulu aka Mc Loph passed away few days ago at a private hospital in Enugu after battling an undisclosed illness. Mrs Obiajulu lost her two children, Mc Loph and his sister on the 14th of sept 2011in a tragic car crash on Benin Ore express way. They where heading to a traditional wedding wedding when the tragic struck. The car they were in somersault ed severally before landing on a ditch. After his death Mrs Obiajula accused Emeka Morgan (the director) of killing his son. Hear what she said in an interview months before her death.. "Emeka Morgan killed my only son and daughter, left me childless and handicapped. Since Obiajulu died, the only time I set my eyes on the so-called morgan was in May 2012, when he came with Obi Madubuogu, gave me a bag of rice a gallon of groundnut oil amd 60 thousand naira and asked me never to allow Nkeiru (Mc Loph's) to have a share of the money. But I couldn't I gave the money over to Nkeiru after he left and it was used to fix the camry with which she dos most of her run arounds in Lagos. Since then he had neither called nor checked me again. So sad may her soul rst in peace. http://.com/late-mc-lophs-mother-is-dead-rip-mrs-obiajulu/
Re: Late Mc Loph's Mother Is Dead by Hendryx(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2013
So sad
Re: Late Mc Loph's Mother Is Dead by boniflex(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Very very sad
Re: Late Mc Loph's Mother Is Dead by shypapa(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2013
too bad undecided undecided
Re: Late Mc Loph's Mother Is Dead by Rawpidgin(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2013
that morgan abi kilotinkpe need investigation
Re: Late Mc Loph's Mother Is Dead by Indifferent(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
And the evil ones succeded afterall. God na ur hand we dey o

(1) (Reply)

The ✨ / Pastor Okotie Acquires N120m Rolls Royce Coupe / Rejoinder: Paul Play Dairo SUES MTN & Ultima LTD For 500million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.