Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ladies Can You Swear For This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Can You Swear For This? (682 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Swear If You Never Did This: Why Then Beating Ur Kid For It? / Can You Swear You Did Not Do Any Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Swear For This? by DEGREE2466(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2013
Is there anyway a lady can stay with his biological siblings without confiding and conniving with them to talk things which they would not allow their husband to hear?

Either things that has to with their immediate family or their maternal family or the families of her husband.
Re: Ladies Can You Swear For This? by kreamidiva(f): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Hmmm,me i dey yarn with my siblings o..... but i know where to draw the line so that hatred doesn't come in.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Spend £135m Onbaby's First Christmas / Is This The Worlds Oldest Man? / Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.