Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Con You Marry Through Internet? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Con You Marry Through Internet? (855 Views)

Parents To Be Careful, A Lady Was Lured Through Internet And Violeted / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? / What Is The Right Time To Ask A Girl Out You Met On Through Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Con You Marry Through Internet? by billyall(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
can you marry a woman or man you meet through internet? can both of you make a goob home?
Re: Con You Marry Through Internet? by manmustwac(m): 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2008
why not? people meet through church, people meet through friends, people meet in school people meet through work, people meet on the streets, so why can't people meet and marry through the internet?

meeting a person is not really a problem coz obiviously you will get to know each other well over a period of time before you take the relationship to the next level and get married
Re: Con You Marry Through Internet? by lucabrasi(m): 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2008
course yes,i know a guy who met his present wife on the internet,he was living in london and she was in the states they met for the first time in nigeria and then things worked out for them,the guy went to meet her in the states and they later got married and are living in lekki area now
Re: Con You Marry Through Internet? by marydre: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2008
my friend met her husband through the internet and they are happily married with a son
Re: Con You Marry Through Internet? by noetic(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
billy_all:

can you marry a woman or man you meet through internet? can both of you make a goob home?
i guess they ve answered ur ??

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Legalize Abortion? / Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do / How To Keep Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.