Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,634 members, 7,851,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Am Sick! (Tcontacted Travelling Abroad Virus) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sick! (Tcontacted Travelling Abroad Virus) (867 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Plz Help! Her Husband Has Suddenly Developed Sick Sexual Fantasies. / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sick! (Tcontacted Travelling Abroad Virus) by Eseries(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2011
Re: I Am Sick! (Tcontacted Travelling Abroad Virus) by SweetT1: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2011
A bird in hand is worth more than 2 million in the bush. You can always do your Masters Abroad.
Re: I Am Sick! (Tcontacted Travelling Abroad Virus) by obowunmi(m): 11:42am On Mar 12, 2011
You are amongst the millions of Nigerian youth who want to study abroad. My advice to you is to live your life and your dreams --- DO NOT let TIME pass you by. Only thing you cannot take back in this world is time and you certainly don't want to live in regret.
Re: I Am Sick! (Tcontacted Travelling Abroad Virus) by Genius100: 7:46pm On Mar 12, 2011
Eseries:

Hello nairalanders,
Am pouring it out in this section because I am looking for response from matured minds; malee,palee, big bros and sis them.
I am a 20yrs old guy, a third year student in one of the UNIs here in naija.
  I used to be a bright lad throughout my pre-uni days  to the envy of my classmates and love from my teachers. I made only As and Bs in my SSCE.
  My problem started in my first year, I started harbouring this dream of going abroad to study. Ok, my parents are just average naija civil servants so they can't cater for that. Getting a scholarship to study abroad no be beans ( is not easy). I was really soaked in this dream (or stupidity) that was basically useless to myself and kept on bagging poor grades and was just enjoying myself daydreaming where was studing in any country of my choice, making friends etc, ( infact I have graduated from MIT in my dreamworld)
OK,  I know this is not comming, I know I should have woken up myself from this and face the reality ( i am a student of student here in naija and I should graduate with good grade) but was kind of stucked in. Sometime I feel like not schooling again (I will probably gaduate with bad grade because of my bad grades in school)
PLS is this not insanity? a kind of abnormal stuff or something?,  I have driven my life to a cliff and am about jumping off,
Am really depressed, feeling so sad about myself, causing the day that thought came to me. I don't have energy for the future, life don't look interesting anymore, I feel like a failure and have not been living (except for somedays few weeks ago when I got a scam mail that i won visa lottery; I thought it was true) I will not travel and I have messed things up here.
   but was that a kind of insinity? yeah I was abnormal to be dreaming of that knowing it will never come, yeah I was abnormal; may be am still, Jesus am so silly. 

Guy, you have to let the past be the past. Yes, you were stupid with the whole going abroad thing, but now you've realized your stupidity, so you have to start making amends today. Your immediate priority should now be your education in Nigeria. If you want to continue with your current discipline, do so and pursue it with all your might. If you want to change disciplines, do so, and pursue the new discipline with all your might. Focus on your future in Nigeria and do all you can to make it work. Forget the past, face the future.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Advice On Problem With A 7yr Old That Urinates On Bed At Night / Son Drags 96 Year Old Father To Court For Taking Second Wife / Why Must Isabela Be Demoted Is It Bcoz She Said Has No Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.