Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (254322 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Shawcita: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
It is for personal reasons. I have a couple of weeks off and just wanted to see how pharmacy works in my Country. I have always been curious about that. And also, what is PCN? Primary Care Network?
drered:
You wanna intern for personal reasons or is it a requirement for obtaining your pharmacy degree? If it's the latter you should contact PCN, They'd be able to help cuz as of now establishments take interns for 12 calendar months. They are relatively few community pharmacies that are approved by PCN for internship but if you want exposure that would be the best cuz hospital pharmacy in Nigeria is monotonous and hasn't fully evolved .
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2015
Shawcita:
It is for personal reasons. I have a couple of weeks off and just wanted to see how pharmacy works in my Country. I have always been curious about that. And also, what is PCN? Primary Care Network?
Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drered(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2015
Shawcita:
Actually before a foreigned trained pharmacist can practise in Nigeria you'll have to do a conversion course that last for several months that places emphasis on pharmacy law in Nigeria amongst other things. If you don't have your degree yet, you can simply make contact with any pharmacy in the location you'll be. Im sure they wouldn't mind.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Shawcita: 2:31am On Mar 23, 2015
drered:
Actually before a foreigned trained pharmacist can practise in Nigeria you'll have to do a conversion course that last for several months that places emphasis on pharmacy law in Nigeria amongst other things. If you don't have your degree yet, you can simply make contact with any pharmacy in the location you'll be. Im sure they wouldn't mind.
Thanks so much! I will try HealthPlus then.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by jonnyp(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase tokubo or nigeria use.I want to use it for a car hire business in one of the top american car hire company in inland.will deposit 200k and pays 120k monthly and also add 400k on the saId amount depending on our agreement.possible we get a lawyer N get a car tracker for the car with solid guarantor.my contact is 08030744465 or any individual that want to partner with me......
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2015
Oh, so septrin works against Malaria?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drered(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Shawcita:

Thanks so much! I will try HealthPlus then.
Good choice.. Goodluck.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2015
pls how do i get an internship at ubth benin, merit or connection??
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Taofiq129(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
lois25:
Hey guys pls I have a question.Is pharmacy 4 yrs or 5 yrs before housemanship in the university of ibadan because I thought it was 5 yrs.But I gained admission thru direct entry and on my admission letter they said I have 3 more yrs so I'm confused.
pls ur d.e is tru?..bscz? Ijmb? Alevel?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Taofiq129(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
lois25:

I wrote cambridge alevel exams and I just got a jamb DE form and applied for pharmacy.that's all
ook
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
And my marks then would have gotten me Medicine. This course is frustrating; what was I thinking when I chose it in JAMB? Must have been drunk! Thinking aloud....
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sisiafrika(f): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
jonnyp:
Good day dealers,pls I need 2008 or 2009 camry for hire purchase tokubo or nigeria use.I want to use it for a car hire business in one of the top american car hire company in inland.will deposit 200k and pays 120k monthly and also add 400k on the saId amount depending on our agreement.possible we get a lawyer N get a car tracker for the car with solid guarantor.my contact is 08030744465 or any individual that want to partner with me......
who are you looking for? You miss road?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
sapiorxxual:
An assignment for you all, submit latest by March 20, to Seun:

The attention of the examiNer must be drawn to any unusual dose and labels. All quantitities used and dispensed and all calculations must be clearly shown.

Rx

Tomato paste 50mg
Pepper(grounded). 6mg
Citric acid. 100ml
Rice. 900mg
Curry. 10mg
Cinnamon water. 6ml
Lime water. 50ml
Cray fish(finely sifted) 10mg
Arachis Oil. 50ml
Water to. 1000ml
Send 3.5kg
Sig: Make a concoction, to be applied on the affected part bid prn.
Question: 1. Is this an Emulsion? Is so, state the type and the main emulsifer?
2. What is the function of pepper in this prep?
(50 marks)
Pls is dis question for real?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ahmedgafar7(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Samgreguc:

yea..its REAL
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
ahmedgafar7:
yea..its REAL
Which level are u in pls? And which Codex are u guys using?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by jonnyp(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
sisiafrika:
who are you looking for? You miss road?
I miss u sister
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by DJMONACO(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
sisiafrika:
And my marks then would have gotten me Medicine. This course is frustrating; what was I thinking when I chose it in JAMB? Must have been drunk! Thinking aloud....
What's up sissy
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by dera7: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please, men of honour, my name is Pharm. Odera and I graduated from pharmacy school 6 months ago, have been inducted and ever since that time, I've been looking for where to do my internship with little success. Please, if anyone has any information of any hospital, agency or institution that is currently taking interns, I would really appreciate if you say so. Thank you so much everyone. I've been following this particular forum for 3 years now, I've seen how people here have encouraged others and provided solutions to those in need of it in the past and I'm sure I have come to the right place for help and I'm really confident that you all will help me. Thank you once again as I anticipate your replies. As Men of Honour...

3 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ooochey(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
yu all are invited!

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ahmedgafar7(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2015
Samgreguc:

Which level are u in pls? And which Codex are u guys using?
dnt mind me bro
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sylverly(m): 11:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Samgreguc:

lol..mehnn, same question I wanted to ask.. Maybe na codex for herbalists..lol
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
@Adeoladrg, u heard of the PCN licensing exams?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 3:28pm On Apr 09, 2015
Sylverly:
lol..mehnn, same question I wanted to ask.. Maybe na codex for herbalists..lol
I think so.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 3:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
Samgreguc:
@Adeoladrg, u heard of the PCN licensing exams?

I was at the last PSN meeting in ogun state. I discussed it with PSN chairman. That exam is taking place very soon.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
adeoladrg:

I was at the last PSN meeting in ogun state. I discussed it with PSN chairman. That exam is taking place very soon.
Okey bt, saw a memo from PANS national on it requesting it shudnt be to d purposeful detriment of a region unlawfully.

**u do well**
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by evanscheck(m): 1:03am On Apr 18, 2015
cowleg:
pls how do i get an internship at ubth benin, merit or connection??
Walk straight to the CMD office . Tell him I sent u and he wud grant all ur request...
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by evanscheck(m): 1:08am On Apr 18, 2015
dera7:
Good day house. My name is, by the grace of God, Pharm Odera. I finished from UNIBEN recently with the pharmD degree and I need your help in finding a place to do my internship. Pls whoever knows of any openings in any federal, state institutes can pls share here I will really appreciate. I've been following this thread for up to 3 years now but I've never commented before. But what i observed all these while is we treat each other as family on here: senior colleagues offering words of advice to students, encouraging one another in the profession... etc and I must say, it really melted my heart. Keep the light shining my pharmacists and as MEN OF HONOUR, we'll always JOIN HANDS... #love
If u still have nt gotten I wud advice u try orthopedic hospital at enugu. There are still on..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Gerrard59(m): 1:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Please can one give me the side effects of amitriptyline?

Was given the drug at first for two weeks. Made sense.
Now the neurologist is giving me another quantity, and I am beginning to have forgetfulness problems.

Thanks for your anticipated responses.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
evanscheck:

Walk straight to the CMD office . Tell him I sent u and he wud grant all ur request...

Should i send you copies of my details and documents
, thanks sir!

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Samgreguc:

I think so.
Started your tutorials?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
Started your tutorials?
Yea... Are u in school?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2015
Samgreguc:

Yea... Are u in school?
Yea

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.