Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (254326 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Samgreguc:

I will b entering 200level soon that's y I asked.

So, hw is it like in ur school in terms of resit and repeat.
for uniuyo na die o. In 100level if you fail any course aside computer you will be disqualified. From 200level and above if you fail less than 4 courses at the end of that session you will resit them before the next session resumes.probably during the break.And if you fail any one out of the four while resitting then you will repeat that level. And if you fail any course while repeating the level you will go get another jamb form.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by kumpharm(f): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Vessi:
for uniuyo na die o. In 100level if you fail any course aside computer you will be disqualified. From 200level and above if you fail less than 4 courses at the end of that session you will resit them before the next session resumes.probably during the break.And if you fail any one out of the four while resitting then you will repeat that level. And if you fail any course while repeating the level you will go get another jamb form.

Wooow.. This is serious
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 4:45am On Feb 27, 2015
Vessi:
Same with here. But, u wunt go gt anoda form bt will b taken out of d faculty.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2015
Does it pay going to a tutorial where anatomy is studied regional since, we(rx) studies it systemically?

Adeoladrg
Omolodmilkan
Sylverly
Dred
And others
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Vessi:

Do you know Prof Kola Ajibesin?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2015
Samgreguc:
Does it pay going to a tutorial where anatomy is studied regional since, we(rx) studies it systemically?

Adeoladrg
Omolodmilkan
Sylverly
Dred
And others

Why not? While not having to bother about gross anatomy. You can cover your histology well and maybe embryology.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
Samgreguc:

Adeoladrg
Omolodmilkan
Sylverly
Dred
And others
It's a normal custom for your direct seniors to organize a tutorial for you guys during the holidays. I think that would be helpful

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2015
adeoladrg:

Why not? While not having to bother about gross anatomy. You can cover your histology well and maybe embryology.
K. Thanks a lot
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
It's a normal custom for your direct seniors to organize a tutorial for you guys during the holidays. I think that would be helpful
K. Thanks
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sylverly(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Samgreguc:

Adeoladrg
Omolodmilkan
Sylverly
Dred
And others
i think tutorial is better off with a senior colleague in same department..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by zeezahbee(f): 1:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Vessi:
DID this rule just started? I have few friends that finished in that dept and didn't go through this hulabaloo
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Sylverly:
i think tutorial is better off with a senior colleague in same department..
BCH and Physiology is actually going well. The likes of Ahmed, Ethel, Tekana adviced me to join the tutorial besides, its free.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2015
zeezahbee:
DID this rule just started? I have few friends that finished in that dept and didn't go through this hulabaloo
I think its almost same in all schools since, PCN stated that all course must be passed before moving forward or is there any school where carry over is allowed?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Samgreguc:

BCH and Physiology is actually going well. The likes of Ahmed, Ethel, Tekana adviced me to join the tutorial besides, its free.
Yea, it is always free. Have you guys started?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sylverly(m): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
Samgreguc:

you mean studying them on your own..?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by zeezahbee(f): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Samgreguc:

I think its almost same in all schools since, PCN stated that all course must be passed before moving forward or is there any school where carry over is allowed?
Well OOU allowed it for a long time (like you can carry over courses and still move to the next class but u must clear all those carry over or else no induction)but they stopped this year
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
Yea, it is always free. Have you guys started?
Just attending the one organized by PUMSA
. PANS will start after the convention.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
Well OOU allowed it for a long time (like you can carry over courses and still move to the next class but u must clear all those carry over or else no induction)but they stopped this year

You seem to be conversant with everything that's happening here though you're far away.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sapphiref(f): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
Samgreguc:

UNIJOS
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
sapphiref:
UNIJOS
How many courses can be carried over?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sapphiref(f): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
How many courses can be carried over?
No limits but carry overs must be cleared before one can be inducted. For prerequisite courses d carryover must be passed before taking the higher level course.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by caukerzee(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
sapphiref:

No limits but carry overs must be cleared before one can be inducted. For prerequisite courses d carryover must be passed before taking the higher level course.
You a josite pansite? ?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sapphiref(f): 8:37am On Mar 02, 2015
caukerzee:
You a josite pansite? ?
Yes
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by caukerzee(m): 8:57am On Mar 02, 2015
sapphiref:

Yes
Level? How's exams going btw?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sapphiref(f): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2015
caukerzee:
Level? How's exams going btw?
500.Going well
Are u one?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by caukerzee(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2015
sapphiref:

500.Going well
Are u one?
Yes. 2/5
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by sapphiref(f): 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
caukerzee:
Yes. 2/5
Nice. All the best in your exams!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Johncrown80(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Prt 1.7/ dy here oooo
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by caukerzee(m): 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2015
sapphiref:

Nice. All the best in your exams!
You too
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by PharmEnoch(m): 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Johncrown80:
Prt 1.7/ dy here oooo

lool. Yeye
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
Well, I think UNIJOS is actually risking their accreditation.

They seem to be the only Pharm. School allowing carryover as against the PCN order...
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by adeoladrg(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Samgreguc:
Well, I think UNIJOS is actually risking their accreditation.

They seem to be the only Pharm. School allowing carryover as against the PCN order...

Who says it's against the PCN order?

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.