Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

How To Turn On 3G Network On Samsung Androids? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn On 3G Network On Samsung Androids? (718 Views)

Innjoo Note Custom Rom (use 3g Network On Both Sims) / Solution To Getting BIS Edge Or 3g Network Symbol On Android. / Etisalat 3g Network Hsupa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn On 3G Network On Samsung Androids? by jaemxvivid(m): 9:14am On Sep 25, 2013
I just got *samsung Behold2* but it's kinda slow in connecting i read the description on google and it says it got 3G network..please how can i locate and turn the 3Gntwrk ON.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Turn On 3G Network On Samsung Androids? by psalmdave(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2013
if it were to be a tecno fone that has this problem,they'll be like''wen we advice u to buy fone u say na tecno,now u see,go buy new fone'' grin...well op the problem mite be from your area or network provider,if thats not the case,then sammy cyke u
Re: How To Turn On 3G Network On Samsung Androids? by physise(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2013
jaemxvivid: I just got *samsung Behold2* but it's kinda slow in connecting i read the description on google and it says it got 3G network..please how can i locate and turn the 3Gntwrk ON.[color=#000099][/color]
which phone?
Re: How To Turn On 3G Network On Samsung Androids? by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:47am On Sep 25, 2013
jaemxvivid: I just got *samsung Behold2* but it's kinda slow in connecting i read the description on google and it says it got 3G network..please how can i locate and turn the 3Gntwrk ON.[color=#000099][/color]

Guy. Just checked out the phone now. The phone is really ancient. 2009 and running Android Cupcake 1.5. I hope say na dash dem dash u cos I can't believe u actually spent money to buy that phone. Anyways, just check the settings, look for mobile networks. The 2G/3G should be somewhere there. Am not too familiar with Samsung's layout of the android settings. Or you can just google it.
Re: How To Turn On 3G Network On Samsung Androids? by Mannylex(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2013

Goto settings then click on mobile network select network mode and click on wcdma only.. Thatz all.... Wcdma is 3g... Gsm is edge and gprs.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry 10 Or Android Pls / Detroit Man Offers To Trade Hishouse For An Iphone 6 / Reviewed MTN Data Bundles: 1GB For #1200 From Hylink Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.