Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Study In Germany,work In Germany And Become A German Citizen. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In Germany,work In Germany And Become A German Citizen. (1031 Views)

Angry Citizen Blasts Immigration Officials In Lagos Airport For Bribery / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Study In Germany,work In Germany And Become A German Citizen. by NellyGhenghen(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2013
Okay; so i was chatting with my German flatmate, and she told me that German girls start taking birth control pills from 18 in order to avoid getting pregnant. apparently Germans don't want to have kids, as a result there are much more senior citizens than young people thereby reducing labor force, and Germany being the most powerful economy in Europe isn't comfortable with that.

The German government has therefore opened its arms to immigration and made it easier for foreigners to study, work and become German. They have introduced "the blue card' similar to the American green card which permits INTL students to live and work in Germany after their studies until they are qualified for naturalization. Also there is high demand for workers now especially engineers, laborers, mainly in science related domains.

So if you are student, engineer, scientist, doctor, etc looking to live permanently in Europe and to obtain a red Pali (EU pp), Germany is the easiest path to follow right now. Make hay while the sun is still bright. Not an "Agent" neither can I help you, so don't ask ( i don't even live in Germany). Just thought to share useful information with my brothers. You can do the rest of the research yourselves. GOOD LUCK wink wink
Re: Study In Germany,work In Germany And Become A German Citizen. by justwise(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2013
This post will be useful here https://www.nairaland.com/676173/german-embassy-visa

Thanks for sharing though.

(1)

Nigeria Through The Eyes Of A Keke Driver / Price Of Flight Ticket From Lagos-odessa Or Lviv / Which Of The Schenge Country Is The Best To Apply For Tourism Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.