Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) (1020 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) by nairaman66(m): 4:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Was driving round town from Jakpa junction to Ekpan when I came across this funny Triple Legged Convertible right between Regal Clinic and New Layout Junction. For those wanting to know what I snapped it with.. Hmnn! Thunder fire una left ear... grin grin

I decided to post this because of the bashing to the OP to a similar thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/2513767/hilarious-photo-all-way-city

Enjoy!!

Note: Warri is blessed with beautiful cars and its likes oO!

Re: Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) by kingk(m): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Na one person in keke I dey see oo.
Re: Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 10, 2015
open roof CNG
Re: Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) by kingk(m): 4:04am On Aug 10, 2015
But op, you didn't tell us to watch out for part 2. moreover you've done it like nigeria movie producers......part 2 always boring.
Re: Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) by nairaman66(m): 4:07am On Aug 10, 2015
kingk:
But op, you didn't tell us to watch out for part 2. moreover you've done it like nigeria movie producers......part 2 always boring.

No issues.. Just want to see how boring this would get! grin
Re: Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) by nairaman66(m): 4:07am On Aug 10, 2015
kingk:
Na one person in keke I dey see oo.

grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) by nairaman66(m): 4:09am On Aug 10, 2015
afolag:
open roof CNG

Keke Coupe!
Re: Hilarious Photos From The City Of Effurun/Warri Part (2) by wordbank(m): 4:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Dry fish

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Ifelodun LGA Of Kwara State Is Larger Than The Whole Of Lagos? / BREAKING News:breaking: First International Cargo Flight Lands In Akanu Ibiam I / 17 Things You Shouldn’t Do Abroad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.