Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz (12775 Views)

NEW MUSIC: Jesse Jagz - After Party Ft. Brymo / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by pekelepekele(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2013
amiskurie: he might be talking abt being the jesus of pimples

They send you to use laugh kill us abi?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Orikinla(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2013
Then why is he grabbing his BOLOKOS and crying in that picture?
Oh, him get gonorrhea? grin
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Ziggyzito(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2013
Kendrick said he was the king rather... I support jesse partially. ..let him just chill and wait for replies ftom various acts. grin
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Orikinla(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by bionicdude(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2013
he's saying d truth.imagine listening to "take banana".nigerian songs dis days are more of crap than talent.nothing worth listening to.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2013
Jesse Jagz is saying the plain truth we have to go back top the roots of music. He is going Reggae and it brings more spiritual sanity into the music stream. i love it

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Texykool: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2013
When he was busy singing 'PussyCat, pussycat bla bla bla...' and 'Motide tide, aje-butter ni mi Jesse Jagz...', his brain went on vacation, shey? Dude tried appealing to the Yoruba crowd... Didn't work for him and he now claims to be something. If I hear...

If U like, call yourself the Mahatma Gandhi of music ...

*continues dancing Skelewu*

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by omocutie(f): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Rubbish and crappy..publicity stunt. up ur game dude nd let ur music speak 4 u.....
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by olisaokere(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2013
THIS YOUNG MAN MUST BE HIGH ON SOME CRACK.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by staph69(f): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2013
Seconded!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Ferdinandu(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2013
That guy should just shut up ,One Jesus is enough for one country and that spot has been claimed by the lady in Aso Rock.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Revolva(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin Jesse Jagz.....really is saying the truth.....

Nigerian music is empty....only the beats make me happy.....

but ths jesse sabi take igbo...welle.r

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Ollybarbie219(f): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2013
Crap crap crap!! Let d dude find corner n sit hiz azz down!...jesus of music ma foot!
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by devour129: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Ferdinandu: That guy should just shut.One Jesus is enough for one country and that spot has been claimed by the lady in Aso Rock.
lmao! You just made my morning
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by aronbillz: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ wer good den but now chop stickz and ice prince v taken ur place,2 baddd.np-greatest-jesse jagz
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by chris365(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2013
the legend: Really used to like this dude, especially his debut album. But these days the guy done kolo and bone dry....talk crap too.

you need to listen to his new album if you trully know hiphop.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by otbliz(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2013
jesus jesse has gone nuts. he's gat tu much beef riding on dis ...so i'll say he needs a doctor. Naija doesn't need Jesus in d music industry..it's beyond salvation
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by prof800(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2013
His he really willing to lay his life for Nigerian Music.?
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
jesse can no longer rap neither is he an entertainer! To be 'jesus' of something it means u changed that thing.

To me MI is the 'jesus' of nigeria rap music.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nwoka: Was Jesus a rapper?
WEED IS NOT GOOD 4 DID DUDE,DAT IS Y HE DEY MISYARN. JESSE GBANA IS NOT GOOD FOR U IN THE NEXT 2YRS FROM NOW U GO WOWO PASS THE ONE WEY DEY UR BODY. I NO EVEN LIKE THE GUY MUSIK, NA RUBBISG HE DEY SING
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
runzlord: jesse can no longer rap neither is he an entertainer! To be 'jesus' of something it means u changed that thing.

To me MI is the 'jesus' of nigeria rap music.
U DONT EVEN KNOW WETIN U DEY TALK. I AM SURE U TOO DEY SMOKE GBANA.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
olisaokere: THIS YOUNG MAN MUST BE HIGH ON SOME CRACK.
D GUY NA FELA PIKIN WHEN IT COMES TO WEED
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
rasojie: Jesse Jagz is saying the plain truth we have to go back top the roots of music. He is going Reggae and it brings more spiritual sanity into the music stream. i love it
U ARE NOT MUMU, BUT MUMU DEY DO U
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Boss13: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
I was in a mood to listen to some good music so I decided to listen to 2face grass to grace album on my way to work. I really enjoyed myself. The lyrical content of each track had meaning. I wonder if 2face can even do an album as good as grass to grace again.

Nowadays I am forced to listen to beat and some unintelligent artistes singing about women, club and champagne. embarassed
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by kingthreat(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Another falling artist trying to say trash to keep himself popular.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
kingthreat: Another falling artist trying to say trash to keep himself popular.
D GUY NO BE ARTIST,D GUY NA AGBERO
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by AbuMikey(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
prof800: His he really willing to lay his life for Nigerian Music.?
[size=30pt]GbagauN[/size]
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by ninocia18(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
What he is saying is not wrong. Every fool wants to sing in Nigeria buh no body wants to sing sense. Except pple like tuface and where is Darey? Those are pple I respect in this industry. Let's believe Jesse's passion will be to really change the music industry and not for self glorification. He shud better study about Lucifer and see where the quest for self glorification landed him.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by georjay(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by georjay(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
me sef devil of music

u can lyk to lay down ur life na...
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Youngtekkey(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
this thing don turn to another thing everybody just dey claim what he like,jesu of nigeria music ko devil of nigeria music ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

*download New Terry G* Terry G Ft 9ice - Ori Mi + Terry G Ft Naeto C - This Life / Nigerian National Anthem - "Hausa Version" Mp3 (+ Lyrics) / Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.