Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Complicated Life Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Life Story (2450 Views)

. / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2013
I came into this world on a wednesday night of the month of november, i was the only child of my mum and with six step brothers and a step sister. They are all older than me, but as an only child of my mum i was loved so much by both my mum, dad, my step brothers, my sister and the rest of the family.
When i was four years old, i was enrolled into a nursery/primary school closed to my grandmothers house, then i was living with her. While in the school, i was loved by all the teachers due to my brilliance. When i eventually graduated from the primary school, the proprietor came to my house to plead with my mum to enrolled me into his secondary school and my mum accepted. While i was going to the school i was loved and respected by both the students and teachers.
**TO BE CONTINUED**
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2013
Brother,you've got a follower
Re: My Complicated Life Story by dryakson(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2013
This will be interesting.
.. Carry on, we need more updates.
Re: My Complicated Life Story by dryakson(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2013
Divepen: Brother,you've got a follower
Lol... Na sister o
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Dryakson nd Divepen tnx 4 d encouragement
Re: My Complicated Life Story by dryakson(m): 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Is this your first story?
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
dryakson: Is this your first story?
yes
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chapter 2
I was always a happy girl and always try to overcome any challenges that come my way, but one thing in life make me sad when i think about it, it is the fact that my parent divorce eachother when i was only two years of age. Sometimes i do wish that my mum, dad and i can just live together as a happy family.
My mum remarried when i was four years but she has no issue with the man. The man treats me like his own daughter that most of his friends thought i was his biological daughter, but his family did not like my mum.
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls i want everyone viewing this story to comment on it nd help tell me abt any mistakes i make, cos dis is my first story. Luv u all
Re: My Complicated Life Story by dryakson(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Make the updates long.
Make a clear description of some people in the story like your step dad, your mom etc and how your mum met your step dad and how your biological dad kick the bucket.
... You are trying. Keep the candle burning
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
dryakson: Make the updates long.
Make a clear description of some people in the story like your step dad, your mom etc and how your mum met your step dad and how your biological dad kick the bucket.
... You are trying. Keep the candle burning
Tnx
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
It might not be easy but you will have to try writing describing what you saw, touched,felt,know,you smelt and so on....
I had been trying to comment but they just blocked me for few hours because i couldn't enter this thread and i had to reload and reload:::::::

all i am saying is you are the best in whatever you do so keep the ball rolling..

And always look at my signature...if you think no one is following this story
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chapter 3 God is the only one that knows what is best for us all, because after my Dad and mum seperated and my mum remarried she had several miscarriages. Later she was diagonised to be having fibroid, she began to take all kind of drugs thinking it was help her to conceive till in 2003 when she went for her first fibriod operation and Allah be praised it was successful but before the operation, my mum has turn to the opposite of herself. I forget to mention that my mum is an average fat woman, that mere looking at her bring tears to the face of the person that once know her has she has become so thin.
After the operation, my mum recover so fast, that she turn to her former self. A year and a half after the operation, my mum was pregnant again and i was so happy and jubilating that i was soon goin to have a younger brother/sister, not knowing that another tragedy lies ahead.
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Therock5555(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tragedy uh, its not good o.

I don show, pass me popcorn jare, am now the boss here or so i thought.

Miss u r trying but pls make ur updates longer and space it with paragraphs.

When i started i was tired of typing long stuffs but when i got used to it that one come become small thing.

I hope say bad tins go dey o*Winks*

thumbs up...
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2013
I'm still hear and the story is glueing me to my seat:
please use conversation...it will help the story become lenghty
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2013
Gudmorning nd tnx 4 all ur comments, i really appreciate. More updates comin up soon.
Re: My Complicated Life Story by dryakson(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Your updates is kinda short
More blood to your fingers as you type
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chapter 4
It was on that fateful night, when my mother starting feeling pains and better she knew it blood was gushing out of her body. She was rushed to near-by hospital and it was later discovered she has lost the baby, but thank God the doctor was able to revived her.
While all this was happening, i was staying with my maternal grandmother and didn't know much about what was happening to my mum then.
One cold evening in the year 2004, i was sitting dowm with my grandmother who i live with then when one of my stepbrother came to visit me. On seeing him coming i stand up and ran to welcome him. Brother welcome, what did u bring for me, was the question i asked him; but he just shook his head and said nothing. I hold his hand and we both walk to inside to meet my grandma.
My brother said to my grandma on reaching inside; anyari' oruva (meaning goodevening in my local dialect) and my grandma replied him and asked about the well being of his mother. Oyiza go and get me a glass of water, that was what my brother requested after sitting down, ok let me get it; i replied him. On my way inside to get the water, i could hear them talking about something but i couldn't figure out what they were talking about.
**TO BE CONTINUED**
Re: My Complicated Life Story by francafrank(f): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
You are trying dear. Kudos!
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
francafrank: You are trying dear. Kudos!
Tnx sis
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Salmaoyiza: Tnx sis
you are the best....keep it on....
Critics will be here soon because this is going to Fp so try to qoute the conversion...
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Chapter 5
When i could not hear what they were saying, i decided to eavesdrop on their discussion. I know you will say is not polite to eavesdrop on the elders when they are discussing, but believe me it is good to sometimes because it was when i was listening to their discussions that i learnt that my father was involved in a ghastly motor accident. I overhead them telling eachother that it is best for me not to be told about it due to how closed my dad and i was.
Onyiami (meaning mother in my dialect), i called my grandmother from inside while trying to rush outside, my brother what did you say happen to my father; i asked on getting to where they were both seated. What did i tell you happen to your father was the reply he gave me, but Muhammed my elder brother's eyes can never hide a truth, because i could already see he was lying and i could see the truth in his eye.
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Tnk u all for viewing this story. Pls i need ur comments, correction nd encouragement. God bless u all
Re: My Complicated Life Story by jukwesino: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
jst came in oberves n say 'has the stroy strtd I tynk is captivating' sits with sprite n pop corn fire on sis
Re: My Complicated Life Story by Salmaoyiza(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
jukwesino: jst came in oberves n say 'has the stroy strtd I tynk is captivating' sits with sprite n pop corn fire on sis
Tnk u bro
Re: My Complicated Life Story by fati4mumcy: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2014
just keep d fire burning
Re: My Complicated Life Story by tao186: 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
Salmaoyiza: I came into this world on a wednesday night of the month of november, i was the only child of my mum and with six step brothers and a step sister. They are all older than me, but as an only child of my mum i was loved so much by both my mum, dad, my step brothers, my sister and the rest of the family.
When i was four years old, i was enrolled into a nursery/primary school closed to my grandmothers house, then i was living with her. While in the school, i was loved by all the teachers due to my brilliance. When i eventually graduated from the primary school, the proprietor came to my house to plead with my mum to enrolled me into his secondary school and my mum accepted. While i was going to the school i was loved and respected by both the students and teachers.
**TO BE CONTINUED**
sis update quick
Re: My Complicated Life Story by rigonoh: 8:33am On Jan 10, 2014
U try, keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

STORY: The Painful Pleasure (EPISODE 1) / Re: Prayer 'i Hate Being A Black Woman' / Why More Men Die By Suicide – Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.