Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Skye Bank Naira Credit Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skye Bank Naira Credit Card (1900 Views)

Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank / How To Shop Online From Nigeria With Gtbank (guaranty Trust Bank) Naira Master / Can I Pay With Access Bank Naira Visacard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skye Bank Naira Credit Card by 2bad(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
Get the skye bank Naira Credit Card;
Get Your Skye Bank Naira Credit Card.
The reuirements:
*The applicant must be working under a structured organisation or self employed with a registered organisation
*Earns a minimum of #34,000 net income per month.
*Be ready to show his payslip of 6 months to this effect.
*Have an utility bill (phcn bill) as a proof of address.
*Produce a national i.d/ drivers license/ int. passport.
*Staff i.d of work place.
*Certificate of incoporation for self employed.
For more details Contact;
Badmos Babatunde L.
Skye Bank Ikeja Plaza
Re: Skye Bank Naira Credit Card by ogbeisioma: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2008
I'm self employed and my company is registered but don't have 6 months bank statement or payslip though I have a company account with First Bank. Do I qualify? 07034541632 is my number. Thanks for your quick response.
Re: Skye Bank Naira Credit Card by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2008
Yeah!! great offering.

If you live around Magodo and environs, you can get in touch with Tosin Balogun for further info on: 08053867104 or 07083214216
Re: Skye Bank Naira Credit Card by Seun(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2008
Thanks for telling us about the requirements. What about the benefits, if any?
Re: Skye Bank Naira Credit Card by 2bad(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2008
The benefits of the Skye Naira Credit Card are Numerous amongst these are;
* Ability to borrow money FRom the bank whenever without going through the stress of filling application forms
* you can hold the credit card for months and you will not be charged if you dont use it, unlike the normal bank loan that intrest starts counting on he moment you collect it.
*Another benefit is that you have some sort of financial freedom , i.e instead of borrowing from people who might disappoint you at anytime, you have your credit card to fall back on (as a safety net),
Contact; Tunde Badmos on;
             08028252192 or 07032520351

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sms Platform With Online Delivery Report Like Bbnsms / Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam / The Atm Card Scamming Scheme Of First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.