Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Pastoral School - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastoral School (805 Views)

HELP: I Am Being Forced Into Pastoral Duties Against My Will / Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary / Okotie Buys N120m Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastoral School by edwardaigb: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
Please my good people of God, help me with a school where i can really know the word of God.
Re: Pastoral School by edwardaigb: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
I'm still waiting people
Re: Pastoral School by KunleOshob(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2008
My brother you can start by reading the bible from Genesis to Revelation, i recommend using the Amplified version of the Bible because it is easy to understand and it is the best translation. Pray for understanding while reading and meditate over every thing you read. I am sure you would gain more knowledge of the word of God like this rather than going to a pastorial school. That is except you want to become a pastor.
Re: Pastoral School by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2008
There is no such thing as pastoral sch in d bible. Which school did jesus, peter, paul or john go to? No man can teach another God's word. We receive understanding 4rm the Holyspirit, who is the author of the bible. That's why He is cald the Spirit of truth. Bible tells us He'l lead us to all truth. He is our teacher. U need Him to understand God's word, not a pastoral sch, where men wil inject their ideas on u. Pray to receive Him. Amen.
Re: Pastoral School by rotimy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2008
@POSTER
Ignore those urging you not to attend Theological School. They are talking out of gross ignorance. Lawyers, Doctors and others are trained. You need training and mentoring.
Life Theological School Ikorodu is good.
West African Theological School at Iyana PAJA is great because it is affiliated to UNN NSUKKA.

(1) (Reply)

Why!why!!why!!! Would Any Christian Leader Seeks Peoples(non Xtian) Validation? / Where Is Heaven? / Spiritual Renewal Needed Within The Church Walls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.