Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Am I The Only One Noticing This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I The Only One Noticing This? (1182 Views)

Pastorpreneurs part I. The Church Businessmen Exposed / I Just Noticed This. Am I The Only One? / Am I The Only One Noticing The "Demonic Nonsense" From The Other Section?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
Has anyone else noticed that Christianity is the most attacked religion in the religion section. I haven't seen any pagan, atheist, skeptic or satanist that doesn't attack christianity. Why is this so?
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Oahray: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Cos it's the largest non-violent (tolerant) religious group here.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Cos they set the pace and others follow cry

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by plaetton: 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Cos it's an organized fraud syndicate that affects everyone.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by sylve11: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
plaetton: Cos it's an organized fraud syndicate that affects everyone.

hmmmm. cool
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by God2man(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ripe fruits under attack.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
plaetton: Cos it's an organized fraud syndicate that affects everyone.

Exhibit A.
Can everyone see what i mean

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Oahray: Cos it's the largest non-violent (tolerant) religious group here.

You're absolutely right. Christians are very tolerant cos we don't fight to make a point as opposed to... lipsrsealed
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
KingMEXX: Cos they set the pace and others follow cry

why the face? cry
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by plaetton: 1:43am On Sep 26, 2013
Chiamaka01:

You're absolutely right. Christians are very tolerant cos we don't fight to make a point as opposed to... lipsrsealed

Tolerant of what?
You mean tolerant of those who do not shear your religious views?

We, on the other side, are the ones who have to listen to crap after crap from the army of fraudster at church, on the streets, on public tv, on public radio, etc. telling lies, blackmailing , fear mongering and financial extortions from christian preachers.

We should be congratulated for our tolerance, patience and endurance.

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 26, 2013
lol...christian victimization syndrome again

Keep believing the delusion that
-christianity is the most tolerant religion (yeah right, the same religion that enslaved your Nigerian forefathers)
-christians dont attack atheists more than vice versa(Pls read up atheist discrimination from christians)
-christianity is pure (Fragmented between catholics and protestants, tithe fraud, noise pollution, molesting pastors/priests)
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by RayMcBlue(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Chiamaka01: Has anyone else noticed that Christianity is the most attacked religion in the religion section. I haven't seen any pagan, atheist, skeptic or satanist that doesn't attack christianity. Why is this so?

This is called a General religious section for a reason, you know. If you don't like the attention then, you can consider migrating to the Muslim section...but wait they wouldn't want you either.

So what's your point?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue:

This is called a General religious section for a reason, you know. If you don't like the attention then, you can consider migrating to the Muslim section...but wait they wouldn't want you either.

So what's your point?? undecided

Actually christains called for a separate thread just like the muslims but i guess seun &co wont allow it becos:

1. Maybe he is enjoying the christain bashing and debates constantly.

2. Becos seun is also an atheist just like the rest that constantly criticises christainity.

3. Because christains `havenot threatened to bomb nairaland and the owner to smithereens just like what the muslims did...cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2013
Christianity has a self-fulfilling prophecy that is coming to pass.. y'all will be tortured, burnt at the stake and branded with hot poky irons before being roasted alive in hot smouldering flames.. grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by RayMcBlue(m): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2013
joel lala:

Actually christains called for a separate thread just like the muslims but i guess seun &co wont allow it becos:

1. Maybe he is enjoying the christain bashing and debates constantly.

2. Becos seun is also an atheist just like the rest that constantly criticises christainity.

3. Because christains `havenot threatened to bomb nairaland and the owner to smithereens just like what the muslims did...cheesy

Lol!

However, looking at that from the business perspective, giving the Christians their own section would affect the traffic considerably, and by proxy, affect business.
Muslims are already scarce on the general section as it is, what if the Christians on acquiring their own private club became scarce themselves? Traffic will lull, and the religious section which arguably draw the most traffic of all the sections in Nairaland will invariably become a shadow of itself. Business will be affected considerably, as well as the popularity aspect.

A lot of things to consider here, mate. I don't think it has anything to do with Christianity persecution whatsoever.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Lol!

However, looking at that from the business perspective, giving the Christians their own section would affect the traffic considerably, and by proxy, affect business.
Muslims are already scarce on the general section as it is, what if the Christians on acquiring their own private club became scarce themselves? Traffic will lull, and the religious section which arguably draw the most traffic of all the sections in Nairaland will invariably become a shadow of itself. Business will be affected considerably, as well as the popularity aspect.

A lot of things to consider here, mate. I don't think it has anything to do with Christianity persecution whatsoever.

So indirectly, seun et all is allowing the christain bashing to continue because it generates traffic and more CASH.. God is our strenght then, let the bashing continue.. smiley cheesy grin
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by RayMcBlue(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2013
joel lala:

So indirectly, seun et all is allowing the christain bashing to continue because it generates traffic and more CASH.. God is our strenght then, let the bashing continue.. smiley cheesy grin

Well, that's another way of looking at it. The Muslims already beat you to the punch. Creating another sub-section will do nothing but undermine the credibility of the section further, ecetera, ecetera. wink
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Lordlexyy: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2013
@Ray Mc blue. Love your handle. You sound like a newly hatch athiest zealously and faithfuly carrying out the evangelical message of your group to undermine the credibility of Christianity. We are use to bashing, in fact we welcome it, since it gets us better and stronger. The inward conviction that we have is undented and irreproachable. We have been forwarned through prophecy that your type will come, to critise, blasphame and call us such unprintable names, but guess what! The joy of the Lord is our strength. This is something the world doesn't know and so can't receive. Keep living in illusion and continue to deceive yourself. I pray you recover from your hatred for God and its ppl b4 it becomes too late. NOTE: Logic doesnot explain God, but a divine encounter. Enough said. Shallom.

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by RayMcBlue(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2013
Now, that's foolishness. Remember you were preaching to a realist that doesn't believe in what he cannot see or prove.

Using god on me to drive home your message is the same as telling me that an asteroid will hit earth today, no shred of evidence backing up your claim and yet expecting it of me to swallow the baloney whole - hook, line and sinker.

Now, that's what we call Bullsh*t. It doesn't fly in the real world.
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lordlexyy: @Ray Mc blue. Love your handle. You sound like a newly hatch athiest zealously and faithfuly carrying out the evangelical message of your group to undermine the credibility of Christianity. We are use to bashing, in fact we welcome it, since it gets us better and stronger. The inward conviction that we have is undented and irreproachable. We have been forwarned through prophecy that your type will come, to critise, blasphame and call us such unprintable names, but guess what! The joy of the Lord is our strength. This is something the world doesn't know and so can't receive. Keep living in illusion and continue to deceive yourself. I pray you recover from your hatred for God and its ppl b4 it becomes too late. NOTE: Logic doesnot explain God, but a divine encounter. Enough said. Shallom.

Word!!!
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by RayMcBlue(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
joel lala:

Word!!!

Which part?? undecided
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue:

Which part?? undecided

Only the poster that it was directed to understands..cheesy
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by RayMcBlue(m): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
joel lala:

Only the poster that it was directed to understands..cheesy

But I didn't!!
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by RayMcBlue(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
C'mon explain yourself Mr joel lala, which part of Lordlexyy's rant did you acknowledged with the term "Word!!"
Re: Am I The Only One Noticing This? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ray McBlue: C'mon explain yourself Mr joel lala, which part of Lordlexyy's rant did you acknowledged with the term "Word!!"
I wish you can now SEE the frustration of proving wrong the vicible 'word' you can't see.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Religious Junk! / Sylvester Stallone Surrenders His Life To Christ (Pictures and Videos) / Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.