Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? (1190 Views)

This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by lopjohnny(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2015
my pastor told me there is hell fire.... I too read it from my Bible but my confusion is that some people who claimed to be Christians said there is no hell fire... please are we having different bible or are Christian doctrines not same. because many bible verses proved their is hell fire.
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by robinicule(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by Minet16(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Galatians 1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by Rajjah(f): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmm, Christians contradicting each other since the time of Eve.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by trapQ: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
life and Christianity are individual races. believe what you saw in your own bible. the normal standard bible everyone uses. there is a hell. Christ said it himself[quote author=lopjohnny post=35352130]my pastor told me there is hell fire.... I too read it from my Bible but my confusion is that some people who claimed to be Christians said there is no hell fire... please are we having different bible or are Christian doctrines not same. because many bible verses proved their is hell fire.[/quote
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by lopjohnny(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
all izz well
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by menesheh(m): 11:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Minet16:
Galatians 1:6-9 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Your numerous bible quotations ain't going to answer the curious lad. You heard him said that his pastor told him and himself read about it from the bible, therefore your quotations are useless

OP there is no hell fire, to the best of my knowledge, am certain there is non. Why not take it this way,

- the initiators of the axiom of hellfire explained and demonstrated nothing. Is like you coming up with a different axiom "hellwater. If u didn't explain anything about hellwater, mentioning it doesn't make hellwater real until you demonstrate how it looks like, its contents, how u came about the notion etc.
-who and who have been there," the popular later day all human both dead and alive are going to be judge by... " is a bizarre thesis. Nobody can give account of it. How did the notion came about.
- if by inspiration, the inspirator may be hallucinating, under the inference of alcoholic beverages, or smoked ghana weed etc. Inspiration is not the best way to explain facts and truth since the brain can be altered with the above mentioned. If by dreams, dreams can't be use to account for fact since we all are dreamers. If u can believe dreams, be ready to be facing vendetta fight and war everyday.

lopjohnny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by enilove(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
menesheh:

Your numerous bible quotations ain't going to answer the curious lad. You heard him said that his pastor told him and himself read about it from the bible, therefore your quotations are useless

OP there is no hell fire, to the best of my knowledge, am certain there is non. Why not take it this way,

- the initiators of the axiom of hellfire explained and demonstrated nothing. Is like you coming up with a different axiom "hellwater. If u didn't explain anything about hellwater, mentioning it doesn't make hellwater real until you demonstrate how it looks like, its contents, how u came about the notion etc.
-who and who have been there," the popular later day all human both dead and alive are going to be judge by... " is a bizarre thesis. Nobody can give account of it. How did the notion came about.
- if by inspiration, the inspirator may be hallucinating, under the inference of alcoholic beverages, or smoked ghana weed etc. Inspiration is not the best way to explain facts and truth since the brain can be altered with the above mentioned. If by dreams, dreams can't be use to account for fact since we all are dreamers. If u can believe dreams, be ready to be facing vendetta fight and war everyday.

lopjohnny

This is not about the use of English language ,if you like believe it or not ,the truth will be known when you die.

A wise person would rather believe it exists and amend his ways so that when he dies he will not regret should he discover that hell fire truly exists.
But a wicked and foolish person ,who wishes to continue in sin, would not forsake his evil ways but would say it does not exist .

If you die and found out that it does not exist, you have nothing to loose but to discover that it is true when you die means eternal suffering in hell and foolish gambling .

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by MizJanet(f): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
lopjohnny:
my pastor told me there is hell fire.... I too read it from my Bible but my confusion is that some people who claimed to be Christians said there is no hell fire... please are we having different bible or are Christian doctrines not same. because many bible verses proved their is hell fire.

Your pastor told you ? Has he been there

You saw it in your bible ? Are you sure that book you called bible is not edited by men .

Very ILLOGICAL:

" fear him who can destroy both soul and BODY in hell " - matt 10:28 , please answer , is a body placed inside the grave or hell ? Let me see if you still use your brain .
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by lopjohnny(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
but some people died and rose and gave report of how hellfire looks like and what's happening there what do you see to that Bro?
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by horlarwhalhe: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
First their is no hell fire, have u ever ask urself why in the bible all the name of AHAYA,ASHIYA (GOD) has been removed from so call bible now replaced with Lord,God? have ever ask ur self all the bible that as been produce kjv,nt,niv,etc...these people who are they? All of them are "freemason". Have u ask ur self in book of torah five book of Moses their is nothing so call hell fire it call shoel (grave) they put hell fire to fear in our heart trace it back to hebrew,greek,Egypt,etc you found the truth. Have u ever ask ur self why is that the book of thomas,judas,becca,marry madgerline,Enoch and the teaching of ASHIYA (jesus)etc which was found earlier before the book of mathew,mark,luke,john etc all the question we all asking is in those books ASHIYA (jesus) said in the book of thomas, if those who lead you said to you,'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the bird of the air will proceed you. if they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather the kingdom is inside of you, and it is out side you. When you come to know yourself,then you will become known,an you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the Living father. but if u Will not know yourself, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are the poverty." Go find the word of "gnosis" in hebrew,greek etc my question says who are "WE" do we know our self
Who invent xainty Roma catholic my not surprise today am seen a lot of churches with there different doctrine. There is a quote which says the only way to hide thing for negro is in the "book", the last time I check WE ARE gods ASHIYA (jesus) said it. We said we are xtain we are not follow the sabbath,passover etc
God Bless

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
Minet16:

amen
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Rajjah:
Hmmm, Christians contradicting each other since the time of Eve.
from your post and personal text and signatures i could see your miserable condition. I have no time to preach the Truth to you because the one (satan or shay-tan) that deceived your god (mohammed) yes even this satan has sealed your ears and eyes with superglue and sealed your heart with a strong iron so that even if i preach the truth to you. You wont believe. Well i will be praying for you dear
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by horlarwhalhe: 2:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Who is satan,who is azazel, who is lucifer? Satan is a title or office given to a particular persons satan have a name what it is name?what is the name of God,Lord,Allah? all this name are just title
Lucifer means sun, check bible Very well it was mention twice or thrice, they just use lucifer as a reference to make thing understandable when sun set it fall in the evening time that why they use it as a reference, if u are doubt check ur hebrew dico not quack hebrew dico u will find the truth let wake up an know our self, let step out of so call "religion", religion ask make us slavery all this while, have ask our self why did ASHIYA(jesus) said WE are gods have ever ask why he said that and what we are capable of, the truth is had to believe if we see the truth and the las time I check am a xtain
God Bless
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by lopjohnny(m): 6:05am On Jul 02, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
First their is no hell fire, have u ever ask urself why in the bible all the name of AHAYA,ASHIYA (GOD) has been removed from so call bible now replaced with Lord,God? have ever ask ur self all the bible that as been produce kjv,nt,niv,etc...these people who are they? All of them are "freemason". Have u ask ur self in book of torah five book of Moses their is nothing so call hell fire it call shoel (grave) they put hell fire to fear in our heart trace it back to hebrew,greek,Egypt,etc you found the truth. Have u ever ask ur self why is that the book of thomas,judas,becca,marry madgerline,Enoch and the teaching of ASHIYA (jesus)etc which was found earlier before the book of mathew,mark,luke,john etc all the question we all asking is in those books ASHIYA (jesus) said in the book of thomas, if those who lead you said to you,'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the bird of the air will proceed you. if they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather the kingdom is inside of you, and it is out side you. When you come to know yourself,then you will become known,an you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the Living father. but if u Will not know yourself, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are the poverty." Go find the word of "gnosis" in hebrew,greek etc my question says who are "WE" do we know our self
Who invent xainty Roma catholic my not surprise today am seen a lot of churches with there different doctrine. There is a quote which says the only way to hide thing for negro is in the "book", the last time I check WE ARE gods ASHIYA (jesus) said it. We said we are xtain we are not follow the sabbath,passover etc
God Bless
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by lopjohnny(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2015
where the hell do you see these your Bible quotations...
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by Rajjah(f): 6:38am On Jul 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
from your post and personal text and signatures i could see your miserable condition. I have no time to preach the Truth to you because the one (satan or shay-tan) that deceived your god (mohammed) yes even this satan has sealed your ears and eyes with superglue and sealed your heart with a strong iron so that even if i preach the truth to you. You wont believe. Well i will be praying for you dear
owwwh! U must be soooooooooo pained but thanks anyways. To be sincere, I think you need those prayers urself. Just ask God to open ur blind eyes so u will know the solution to the contradiction in ur bible so u can help the Op..... Lik I said, christians, contradicting each other since the time of Eve.
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by onetrack(m): 7:10am On Jul 02, 2015
I don't believe in any god, but even if I did I wouldn't believe in a hell. I think the idea of an all powerful, all knowing creator putting his creations in hell is absurd.

It's like a writer who writes a novel and then gets angry with the characters in the book that he himself wrote, and so he adds another chapter where they all get punished, even though he is the ultimate cause of their behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by frank317: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2015
enilove:

This is not about the use of English language ,if you like believe it or not ,the truth will be known when you die.

A wise person would rather believe it exists and amend his ways so that when he dies he will not regret should he discover that hell fire truly exists.
But a wicked and foolish person ,who wishes to continue in sin, would not forsake his evil ways but would say it does not exist .

If you die and found out that it does not exist, you have nothing to loose but to discover that it is true when you die means eternal suffering in hell and foolish gambling .

Wise man indeed. Unfortunately for u, you are not wise enough. There are other versions of hell apart from the on you believe in. Wouldn't it be wise for you to believe in all the versions of hell just in case?

Isn't it foolish to just believe (gamble) with just one version and ignore the others?

If your God was wise he would understand why people doubt this hell ish.

Fortunately, its not possible to have a foolish God is it?

Fire is a physical thing not spiritual... Really that were u have been decieved.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by lopjohnny(m): 8:21am On Jul 02, 2015
onetrack:
I don't believe in any god, but even if I did I wouldn't believe in a hell. I think the idea of an all powerful, all knowing creator putting his creations in hell is absurd.

It's like a writer who writes a novel and then gets angry with the characters in the book that he himself wrote, and so he adds another chapter where they all get punished, even though he is the ultimate cause of their behavior.
not everybody is going to hell but those who fail to do the will of God and mind you God has no pleasure in man's death but rather to repentance. he who fails to follow God's instructions is automatically a pilgrimage of hell.
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by horlarwhalhe: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2015
We have been slave by religion my people open ur eyes and see things around,religion is a slavery,please le me ask, GOD is it a "Religion" GOD? Who create religion "Man"
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
Rajjah:
owwwh! U must be soooooooooo pained but thanks anyways. To be sincere, I think you need those prayers urself. Just ask God to open ur blind eyes so u will know the solution to the contradiction in ur bible so u can help the Op..... Lik I said, christians, contradicting each other since the time of Eve.
dont really blame you because you were born into a family and generation that was deceived. Same would have happened to me if i was born into a muslim family but God with His infinite Mercies sent me to the world and i came thru the family that had the Light of Truth which is in Jesus. But dear you can still come out and find true life in Jesus Christ.
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by Rajjah(f): 6:40am On Jul 05, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
dont really blame you because you were born into a family and generation that was deceived. Same would have happened to me if i was born into a muslim family but God with His infinite Mercies sent me to the world and i came thru the family that had the Light of Truth which is in Jesus. But dear you can still come out and find true life in Jesus Christ.
Really? Does the blind lead the one with eyes? NO! I pity your soul. Is this how your so called church and contradicting bible ask you to preach the gospel of prophet Isah(Jesus)? Dear please remove the confusion in your religion before opening your mouth to voice anything. All the same, I pity your soul cos you seem hardened and confused. Get well, so your eyes opens before its too late. PROUD MUSLIM.....
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by Rajjah(f): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2015
frank317:

Wise man indeed. Unfortunately for u, you are not wise enough. There are other versions of hell apart from the on you believe in. Wouldn't it be wise for you to believe in all the versions of hell just in case?

Isn't it foolish to just believe (gamble) with just one version and ignore the others?

If your God was wise he would understand why people doubt this hell ish.

Fortunately, its not possible to have a foolish God is it?

Fire is a physical thing not spiritual... Really that were u have been decieved.
I believe you are an atheist brother, and I am not trying to convince you or anything. I am not also a christian, who contradicts themselves. My religion teaches me hell fire is real. Are you trying to tell me it doesn't? Does that also mean you believe there is no punishment for the wicked? Of course it does exist. This is the reality and it will remain so. Believe it or not!
Re: Hell Fire!!! ***yes Or No ***?? by OtemAtum: 12:36am On May 24, 2017
lopjohnny:
Wilgrea7, over to you.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ caught Breaking Some Laws / ...is It Xmas Or Christmas; Read Patiently To Find Out / Oritsejafor Has Fallen From Grace To Grass – Cardinal Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.