Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,914 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony (2038 Views)

I Am A Living Testimony!! Re-birth / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / Miracles Are Still Real:true Life Story Of Suwimon Panyangarm A Living Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony by queensheba: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2006
let me share a real life story with u guys. it happened like 2 wks ago in Egypt. it was said that a certain man killed his wife for some reasons and buried her with their 2 children ( a baby and an 8 yrs old girl - which were buried alive). after all investigations, this man got arrested and told them all sort of things. like 2 wks after for further investigations, the went to open up the grave and there they found the baby and the 8 yrs old girl still ALIVE. people were dazed and there were lots of questioning. a muslim newscaster lady got a chance to interview the girl. and the lady said to the girl " you and your baby brother were buried alive, how did to survive?" and the little girl answered saying " a man in a white shining gown with wounds in the middle of both of his palms covered in blood came to feed me everyday and he also woke up my mother to feed my brother". and the muslim lady said this is none other than JESUS CHRIST.
this is a living testimony and a living proof that our jesus is alive and forever will he be.
Re: Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony by KAG: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2006
"At least she died with Jesus in her heart". *rolls eyes*
Re: Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony by KAG: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2006
queensheba:

let me share a real life story with u guys. it happened like 2 wks ago in Egypt.

Firstly, it couldn't have happened two weeks ago (see: it never happened), because I read the same story months ago.

it was said that a certain man killed his wife for some reasons and buried her with their 2 children ( a baby and an 8 years old girl - which were buried alive). after all investigations, this man got arrested and told them all sort of things. like 2 wks after for further investigations, the went to open up the grave and there they found the baby and the 8 years old girl still ALIVE. people were dazed and there were lots of questioning. a muslim newscaster lady got a chance to interview the girl. and the lady said to the girl " you and your baby brother were buried alive, how did to survive?" and the little girl answered saying " a man in a white shining gown with wounds in the middle of both of his palms covered in blood came to feed me everyday and he also woke up my mother to feed my brother". and the muslim lady said this is none other than JESUS CHRIST.
this is a living testimony and a living proof that our jesus is alive and forever will he be.

Once again, at least she died with Jesus in her heart. Lying for Jesus seems to be in vogue right about now.
Re: Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony by lauryn(f): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2006
this is hilarious, laugh my friggin ass off
Re: Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony by exu(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2006
For every story like this one- of a guy in white helping someone in a dire situation- there are millions about how a guy in white (or black) touched a young child inappropriately.

Think about that for a minute.
Re: Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony by lauryn(f): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2006
laughing my friggin ass off, MJ, where u @?
Re: Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony by mrmayor(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2006
Queensheba,
you must have got story from OUT THERE TV or those supermarket magazines with stories like my mother is from Jupiter,i married a mermaid, plz
make u make me laff.infact i dey laff my A$$ off. grin grin grin grin
U try sha no be ur fault
Re: Jesus Is Real - A Living Testimony by bjmighty(m): 6:49am On Nov 19, 2009
So Jesus wound never heal? He needs to put rub some sore powder or engine oil on that hand.

(1) (Reply)

Would Christian And M.uslim Sit Together In Heaven / Pray For The Persecuted Church / Is It Right To Say Holy Ghost Fire In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.