Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? (3964 Views)

NUC: List Of Illegal Degree Awarding Institutions Operating In Nigeria / Agbami 2014 Has Started Awarding / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? by fataiiyo(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2008
TO ALL NLDS,
How soon is polytechnic ibadan will be awarded as BTECH
    please, your view is needed.
thanks
Re: When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? by boy124: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hello,
My Guy don't mind them they are only deceiving themselves.I am also a polite,i mean an ibadan poly student and this is not their first time of saying they would convert it to a university.
Abeg let;s wait and see what gonna happen,but i know they are only deceiving themselves.
Ciaooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? by fataiiyo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2008
I hope it comes soon, because ibadan will be having his own state(IBADAN STATE) .
  GREAT POLITE
my guy which department are you,what is your course of studies and level, Am a statistics student
hope to hear from you soon
Ft.
Re: When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? by ishmael(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2008
fataiiyo:

I hope it comes soon, because ibadan will be having his own state(IBADAN STATE) and this kind of splitness will be affect the institution under ibadan like polytechnic ibadan and i beleive and pray to happen soonest.
GREAT POLITE
my guy which department are you,what is your course of studies and level, Am a statitian
hope to hear from you soon
Ft.

pally you're a disgrace to Nigerian polytechnics (Ibadan poly in particular). It's because of people like you that university students/graduates look down at polytechnic students/graduates. Your grammer and spellings are very poor. Why??

Did i hear you say something close to Statistician? You cannot be one, because you cannot even spell the word Statistician correctly. Statisticians that i know have good communication skills.  Are you sure you're not a road side Mechanic??

Please always check your tenses, grammer and spellings before you post on Nairaland, because what you just posted here now stinks. Imagine, now you are making university students and graduates on Nairaland to laugh at you and polytechnics in general.
Re: When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? by iyabo3: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2008
Shame on you.  I don't think this is the right way to criticize anyone especially when a very touchy subject is being discussed.  You should check your own spellings and your sentences.  We all make mistakes especially when posting things on the net.  Please be careful when criticizing.  I believe those who live in glass house should not throw stones.  Anyway have a good day.  Please poly officials and the powerful ones behind Ibadan poly, do something about this issue.
ishmael:

pally you're a disgrace to Nigerian polytechnics (Ibadan poly in particular). It's because of people like you that university students/graduates look down at polytechnic students/graduates. Your grammer and spellings are very poor. Why??

Did i hear you say something close to Statistician? You cannot be one, because you cannot even spell the word Statistician correctly. Statisticians that i know have good communication skills.  Are you sure you're not a road side Mechanic??

Please always check your tenses, grammer and spellings before you post on Nairaland, because what you just posted here now stinks. Imagine, now you are making university students and graduates on Nairaland to laugh at you and polytechnics in general.

Re: When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? by ishmael(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2008
I'm sorry for criticizing him that way.
Re: When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? by tunnex190: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2009
Have you heard that there is going to be POST PCE this year for this new session?. All Jamb students that made The Polytechnic, Ibadan their first and second choice should come n buy their e-registration card (#3,000) at the School Banks; both Skye and Wema Bank. First categories will be writing their test on 23rd and 24th this month. This is serious. For more information contact Demola, Mass Communication Dept on 08027380121, 08077086760.
Re: When Will The Polytechnic Ibadan Begin Awarding B.tech degrees? by tunnex190: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
Guess what? The Polytechnic, Ibadan has finally resumed. For those that want to write the Post PCE for this great institution; you have less than few weeks ahead and this is great opportunity for you to get prepared for the test. I'll keep updating you guys

Urgent; Is Any Uni Or Poly Still Selling Their Admission Forms? / UTME 2017: Thread For Art and Social Science Students / Female Yabatech Student Seen Being Chased Over “indecent” Dressing