Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Give Money To Ur Church/pastor But Don't Call it TITHE! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give Money To Ur Church/pastor But Don't Call it TITHE! (3490 Views)

I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Give Money To Ur Church/pastor But Don't Call it TITHE! by christemmbassey(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
All d ppl who quoted Malachi3:10 to decieve themselves, i want u to tell me smthing, u want to tell me dat all those unfortunate ppl who perished in DANA crash did nt pay tithe, that was why God allowed them to die? On first of April this yr, a very popular church in Nigeria organized a crusade, and after d crusade, about 4 members died on their way back, one of them led in all d praise n worship in dat crusade, and this guy was to lunch his debut gosgel album dat same week, i heard, d woman who supposed to sponsor him went to d hospital and pleaded with him crying, "pls don't die, see d money for ur album" and he answered, "no ma, i'm tired, i just want to go and be with the lord", and he died. So Malachi 3:10 ppl, was it bc these ppl rob God of tithe dat he allowed them to die on their way back from preaching?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[b]when God Calls You Into Ministry[/b] / Pastor Sotitobire, Akure Prophet Performing Miracles During Their Water Service / Why Would The Jews Kill Their Messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.