Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

“your Friend Has Destroyed Our Business” - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “your Friend Has Destroyed Our Business” (537 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / Beware Of Fake Teachings - He Has Destroyed The Wisdom Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“your Friend Has Destroyed Our Business” by IYANGBALI: 1:14am On Sep 26, 2013
excerps.....
“Your Friend Has Destroyed Our Business”

For about sixteen times Pastor Bakare visited a Church in Toronto, Canada for restructuring purposes. After he completed the restructuring of that Church, some Nigerian preachers - big names in the church world went back to that church, thinking it would be business as usual. One of them took the microphone and began to raise money in the name of the Lord. And the host Pastor said publicly to the visiting Pastor ‘‘Sir, that was then, this is now, we invited you to preach, we have determined what we would give you, you can’t raise money here’’

The Pastor came back to Nigeria frustrated and went to a friend of Tunde Bakare, Pastor I.S. James of Glory Christian Centre in Lagos and told him “your friend has gone to destroy our business”.Are you still surprised why many unbelievers see church as money making ventures and mere business outfits?

1 Like

Re: “your Friend Has Destroyed Our Business” by Goshen360(m): 2:38am On Sep 26, 2013
^
I was privileged to hear that message and testimony too. Tuned Bakare is one of the fathers in the faith I respect so much. He started the clean-up process in the church and body of Christ, in Nigeria. I have joined him long ago and many others too. I have been praying, when I return home to Nigeria, there shall greater clean up by the power of the Spirit. God's grace is sufficient for me!!!

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation: Can It Truly Be Justified? / Can Ones Sleeping Position Determine The Kind Of Dream You Will Have. / Sermon Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.