Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC (668 Views)

Buhari’s Wife Relocates To Aso Rock Ahead Of Husband / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2013
The Senator Chris Ngige Campaign Organization was inaugurated in Awka yesterday with the leader of the campaign committee and Governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha, saying he would soon relocate to Anambra State for effective campaign activities.

Speaking during the inauguration, Okorocha said the November 16 contest would be between Ngige and Abuja, informing the people that Ngige will be the only governor that would use the resources of the state to develop the state without interference of political godfathers.

He said his decision to go headlong into the campaign is that he would be very glad if Ngige is governor of Anambra and he as Imo State governor.

He said: “I want to relocate to this place so that we will tell them the stuff we are made of. The battle will be forward ever, backward never. My coming here will be for me to know where there is any problem.

“Ngige is a proper Igbo man who cannot be tossed around by anybody if he is in government. He has the interest of the people at heart and that is what makes a good politician.”

Okorocha asked all the people he described as ward commanders in the 326 wards in the state to come and meet him in Owerri where it will be made it known to them that the battle ahead will not be easy..

“It is going to be push me I push you and the important thing is that the ward commanders should be steadfast in monitoring the votes.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/okorocha-relocates-to-anambra-for-apc/
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by biafranqueen: 5:29am On Sep 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by micklplus(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2013
" Push me I push oo, na me and you today, if I dey run before oo, I no dey run again oooo"

The highpoint in that statement is, " monitor the votes"

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by Onyegecha(f): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2013
When close observers talk about the cluelessness of the Okorocha administration, many people are unable to see through the media hype and other political abracadabra surrounding the man. This is a man who does not know the first thing about governance.

He knows how to play the game of politics but when he gets the power he craves, he doesn't know what to do with it. That is why he cannot sit down and do something meaningful.

Shortly after he assumed office, he changed the name of his NGO from Rochas foundation to Imo foundation, and quickly posted people from the civil service to run the affairs of the foundation. People who worked in the now comatose Imo College of Advanced and professional studies could not say whether the school belonged to Rochas or to the government. The new university he built with Imo government money in his village now goes by the name, Imo European university. Many have asked him pointedly to tell the people who owns the university but the answer is still blowing in the air.

It is very clear to discerning Imolites that this man does not know the difference between Rochas as a person and Imo state. Policy somersault has assumed a ridiculous and comic dimension in Imo state. The administration does not plan anything before making pronouncements. Even children in the state have learnt to take every promise of Rochas with a pinch of salt.

Gallivanting is his trademark, but whether it is a ploy to mask his incompetence is something that time will reveal.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC by biafranqueen: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Onyegecha: When close observers talk about the cluelessness of the Okorocha administration, many people are unable to see through the media hype and other political abracadabra surrounding the man. This is a man who does not know the first thing about governance.

He knows how to play the game of politics but when he gets the power he craves, he doesn't know what to do with it. That is why he cannot sit down and do something meaningful.

Shortly after he assumed office, he changed the name of his NGO from Rochas foundation to Imo foundation, and quickly posted people from the civil service to run the affairs of the foundation. People who worked in the now comatose Imo College of Advanced and professional studies could not say whether the school belonged to Rochas or to the government. The new university he built with Imo government money in his village now goes by the name, Imo European university. Many have asked him pointedly to tell the people who owns the university but the answer is still blowing in the air.

It is very clear to discerning Imolites that this man does not know the difference between Rochas as a person and Imo state. Policy somersault has assumed a ridiculous and comic dimension in Imo state. The administration does not plan anything before making pronouncements. Even children in the state have learnt to take every promise of Rochas with a pinch of salt.

Gallivanting is his trademark, but whether it is a ploy to mask his incompetence is something that time will reveal.
is this not the trademark and fault of most Governors they run the states like personal family business embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'big Man' Syndrome / Smartchoice Receiving GEJ Today 19/10/2013 / Jonathan’s Motorcade Rescues Accident Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.