Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,703 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Tax Clearance/UK Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tax Clearance/UK Visa (3723 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / Tax Clearance Certificate And Gurantee Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tax Clearance/UK Visa by 8ball(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2008
i really want to know how pertinent this issue of tax clearance is ,as pertains to British entry clearance/visa.could it be a sufficient ground for refusal?could the certificates for 2002,03 and 04 be used to apply for a student visa this year.i really need to know so as to properly advise my nephew
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by bowa(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2008
Sure,it is more than a sufficient ground to deny.i have seen several cases like that.please don't take any risk.
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by 8ball(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ bowa

Many thanks for yo candid reply,but what i really want to know is if one could use the tax clearance certificate for 2003,2004 and 2005 to apply for a student visa this year.

Thanks,
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by matured(m): 1:15am On Jun 29, 2008
@8ball
Now i know the reason you tackled my thread 'Must we all travel" so you have ben planning to run away and claiming its your nephew.just wish you all the best in ur journey to UK.
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by 8ball(m): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2008
@ Matured

Don't mean to trade words wiv u Ok.Am more civil than that.In any case,my nephew is travelling alongside.In any case,i was just candidly expressing my opinon cos i'll be better placed to serve the country better when i come back which i must do in no distant time,I don't so much believe in living there

All the best
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by vikiviko(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2008
Tax Clearance is very important when there is need to use it.It comes handy when you use a sponsor.
It must BE current.
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by 8ball(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2008
@vikiviko

So i guess tax receipts aren't of much use then?.just the current clearance certificate will do?.Just wanna know sha
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by vikiviko(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
Tax receipts are given b4 the certificates comes out.
But some embassies are so crazy with certificates, even if you provide an original certificate they turn u down
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by matured(m): 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2008
@8ball
Am sorry if i sounded harsh okay.
I wish u all the best cheesy
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by 8ball(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2008
@matured

It's Ok brava,we all need to express our opinions .But u must realize that the choice that u make today is what u become tommorow.I very much wish u the best life has to offer.

ONE LOVE,
Re: Tax Clearance/UK Visa by matured(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2008
me@9ball
thank you my friend,I wish all the same too.be good.
Hoe u dey ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canada,germany,finland, And Australia. Can 2m Take Me To Any Of These Countries? / South Africa: No Compensation For Deported Nigerians / Moving To Paraguay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.