Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! (43978 Views)

Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by cashkid18(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
lyk seriously ar these guys psquare for real
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Orikinla(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
We thank God for them.
They have come a long way.
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Mayany(m): 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Just thinking,hope the Older ones are not calling psquare snr Bros by now»Psquare Make una nor 4get una bros and deir children oooo
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by creativemusic: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Afam4eva(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
50calibre: Compare & contrast, See how fresh and clean these boys turned out, please shoot that person who tells you money is vanity.
Money is vanity. Shoot me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Italiano1: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Codedrock: Ifeanyi, Tony, Henry, Jude, Peter and Paul Paul of Psquare posted a picture of him and his brothers when they were boys…

Source

This was when they were in Alaibo, I doubt they will be returning there anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by andyanders: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Do no discard a child because of how he looks as you do not know his tomorrow. His destiny is in the hands of God. So, old people and our leaders, every child deserve the right to live and with that, children like Peter and Paul would not have made it if they were killed by the society.

Women, stop aborting children because you do not know the future of the child you are killing. Old men and women, stop maltreating children, even if they are not your biological child as that child could be another P Square.

Peopel killing twins should change because they are gift from God and not outcast.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Bantino(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
*Kails*:

i would assume so.
aren't they twins?

The two behind the ones wearing red are also on uniform. Do they have two twins in their family??
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Bamsdayo(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Lionbite: Why they come resemble all those ibeji oran guys wey dey osogbo
grin
just like charcoal dem black.
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
Masudoyindamola: fairly used toyota rav4 2008 1.6m with tv installed 70k mileage
p_square ride em
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by mamagee3(f): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
They were cute little boys back then. . .

These days they look like gangster-wannabes. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by alons: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
is just a matter of time
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by igboboy1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
O di egwu.
Olisa biko tinyere'm aka n'akpa because i wan hammer too o..

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by ikekings(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chai!!! Money good ooo!!! Take a look at the shape of dia head.. Dia cloth na oversize!!! We go make am ooo!!!
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by naijacommando: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
guy, i swear, u dey mad. grin
guy, i swear, u dey mad.
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by jamzworld16(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Halleluluyah!!!Allahu Akbar!!!
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by jamzworld16(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Halleluyah!!!Allahu Akbar!!!
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Evanisgud(f): 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
50calibre: Compare & contrast, See how fresh and clean these boys turned out, please shoot that person who tells you money is vanity.
Bros abeg i follow u.
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Gboliwe: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
The two in white uniform behind the supposed Peter and Paul, are they twins too?
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
shege!

I must make money in this life wallahi

I receive my millions of dollars Chineke nna
Anything that will prevent it
[size=18pt]Die die die [/size]
[size=28pt]I say somersault and die[/size]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by chilecharis(f): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls my good people of Nairaland,i need a guide on how 2 post a topic,pls help...tnks
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Coolboi05(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Huh...wen men were boys..
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
The boys in front have Funny looking heads! grin
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
babyosisi: shege!

I must make money in this life wallahi

I receive my millions of dollars Chineke nna
Anything that will prevent it
[size=18pt]Die die die [/size]
[size=28pt]I say somersault and die[/size]
My dear, Azu tilapia must fall down and die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by 50calibre(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Money is vanity. Shoot me smiley

Money is not vanity, money is life, money is love, money is everything, even the bible says money answereth all things.

Having said that, ** pulls out a 9mm glock pistol, cocks and aims it directly at afam4ever's head, lets off two shots, killing him instantly & then walks away majestically **

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Airforce1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
jamzworld16: Halleluluyah!!!Allahu Akbar!!!

grin cheesycheesy
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Uyi168: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na only GOD i just dy beg,mk me self cucuma hammar so dat pple fit dy compare nd contrast ma former nd latter life.
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by UDbester(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Eeehen! And so!! Does that put food on my table? Mtsheewww!
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Before they ran madt...and started f...king girls they are not married to
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Texykool: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
mysticgal: omo see their heads cheesy

Swear say U won't swoon over them now... grin
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
CFCfan:
My dear, Azu tilapia must fall down and die cheesy

Bwahahahahahaha
Abi o
It must fall down and quench

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Olamide Baddo Hangs Out With Bambam (PHOTOS) / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Contracts Coronavirus, Now In Isolation / Chika Okpala Zebudaya And His AMVCA SUV Strike A Pose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.