Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! (43977 Views)

Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday / Photos: Between Psquare And Donjazzy, Who Rock The Shirt And Tie Dress Most? / Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Texykool: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
50calibre:

Money is not vanity, money is life, money is love, money is everything, even the bible says money answereth all things.

Having said that, ** pulls out a 9mm glock pistol, cocks it and aims it directly at afam4ever's head, lets off two shots, killing him instantly & then walks out majestically **
Haba Bros...

9mm Glock and Two shots? That big thing? One shot would have been enough nah.
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by igboboy1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
babyosisi: shege!

I must make money in this life wallahi

I receive my millions of dollars Chineke nna
Anything that will prevent it
[size=18pt]Die die die [/size]
[size=28pt]I say somersault and die[/size]
o soso millions? billions ga ba
n'aha Jesus AMEN grin

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by sixfoot(m): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
And why d hell will dis pix make front page? Of what economic or developmental importance is this thread? We are preoccupied with how to make the country habitable and sm1 is boring us with some medieval pictures.Abeg abeg abeg *in Burna Boi's tone*
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by ChinoIsBack: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
The Anambra boys..God is with us

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by jaytime(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
chilecharis: Pls my good people of Nairaland,i need a guide on how 2 post a topic,pls help...tnks
Go to a section related to the topic u wish to post. Click on "create a new topic", give your topic a heading and type same in "subject" text field, then type the body of your topic in the "message" text field. After that, click submit. You are done.
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Texykool: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
babyosisi: shege!

I must make money in this life wallahi

I receive my millions of dollars Chineke nna
Anything that will prevent it
[size=18pt]Die die die [/size]
[size=28pt]I say somersault and die[/size]

I hope U are not the 'thing' preventing you from the millions. Be careful how you pray o.#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by ChinoIsBack: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Psquare is the best thing to happen to the African music industry..

They are the best out of Africa..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: The Anambra boys..God is with us

Flavour fine pass abeg
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: Psquare is the best thing to happen to the African music industry..

They are the best out of Africa..

After flavour biko
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nigerian male artistes in descending order of fineness from a cougar's lady's perspective grin

Flavour n'abania
DBanj
Psquare

If na for Africa fally Ipupa is up there with Flavour

All these other small small boys like that kukere boy and that one that sang dami duro look too pinchomic and gayish in my eyes
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by ChinoIsBack: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Babyosisi..if I get you ehhh...lol
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: Babyosisi..if I get you ehhh...lol

Lol
Kirikata kwari kwari kwa grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by ChinoIsBack: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
babyosisi: Nigerian male artistes in descending order of fineness

Psquare
Flavour n'abania
DBanj

If na for Africa fally Ipupa is up there with Flavour

All these other small small boys like that kukere boy and that one that sang dami duro look too pinchomic and gayish in my eyes

The canceled is not worthy to be on the same sentense with Pqsuare- the father of African music..
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

The canceled is not worthy to be on the same sentense with Pqsuare- the father of African music..

I heard that bunie ya elu for the first time this Summer at a baby shower
I thought it was the coolest song
Love it

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
[size=18pt]and some people go try to convince me that money is not everything, make i see who go tell me that kind thing na five alive slap i go give the person.[/size]
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
babyosisi: Nigerian male artistes in descending order of fineness from a cougar's lady's perspective grin
Flavour n'abania
DBanj
Psquare
If na for Africa fally Ipupa is up there with FlavourAll these other small small boys like that kukere boy and that one that sang dami duro look too pinchomic and gayish in my eyes

Lmao! So u like younger guys?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by ChinoIsBack: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
babyosisi:

I heard that bunie ya elu for the first time this Summer at a baby shower
I thought it was the coolest song
Love it

All the Psquare songs are all bombs and border breakers..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by igboboy1(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Chino the Anambra Defender is back shocked everyone better be careful
But before you claim P Square as your bros, no be anambra raise dem o.
No be Anambra their fam/popsie base o
No be Anambra dem dey invest their ego o.
No be Anambra babes dem Kolobi o
Their pikin sef no get Anambra names too ... hehehehehe

so Chino easy on the Anambra Supremacy BS you are known for. I hope you have turned a new leaf.
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by engroke(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
Guys pls i think is TIME we END all this THINGS once and for all
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by mujiboy(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
That their red cloth thou...No Wonder they sing DANGER!
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by msogey(f): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its 'back in the DAY' not 'back in the DAYS'
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by igboboy1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
ms_ogey: Its 'back in the DAY' not 'back in the DAYS'

onye nkuzi..oversabi
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Masudoyindamola: fairly used toyota rav4 2008 1.6m with tv installed 70k mileage
Where you thief am? Seme border?
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by maxwelljohn525: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
In davido's voice; back then when they were broke yo
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by maxwelljohn525: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
In davido's voice; back then when they were broke yo
18+ only read@ www.writerstab.
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by toronto2013: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Money sweet o
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by Okeikpu(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nawa oh c children!!am sure they're more than 6.. Their mama try tsa smiley African men no dey takam easy on women... Every yr 1or2 pikin
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by kpofkpof: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
They are 8 in number. -6 Boys and 2 girls.

The girls are Lilian and Mary
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by iamlukky(m): 12:41am On Sep 27, 2013
Sleekbaby: Does it mean dt dey r all boys

No, na d gals dey back, bois dey front, u better go and treat ur APOLO
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by jamaicabakare(m): 12:54am On Sep 27, 2013
Lionbite: Why they come resemble all those ibeji oran guys wey dey osogbo

guy i owe u any recharge card wey u dey use...... U nearly bursted my *belle* with lafta grin
Lionbite: Why they come resemble all those ibeji oran guys wey dey osogbo

guy i owe u any recharge card wey u dey use...... U nearly bursted my *belle* with lafta
Re: Picture Of PSquare And Their Brothers Back In The Days! by nijanigga: 1:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Codedrock: Ifeanyi, Tony, Henry, Jude, Peter and Paul Paul of Psquare posted a picture of him and his brothers when they were boys…
If you think they look Ugly like i too think Just like this!
Click Here For Latest Celebrities Scandals Gist!
Back in the days, how old are they? This pic should be after June 12, 1993 impasse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Dressed As An Arabian On His Birthday / Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Sexy Body, Fans React / #bbnaija: Olamide Baddo Hangs Out With Bambam (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.