Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,253 members, 7,849,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 - Sports (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 (153518 Views)

Nigeria Vs Iran: Fifa U17 WC (4 - 1) On 29th October 2013 / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013 / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: true.. wink
come join me,yanshy sad
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Positiveminds(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Justeenaleo: i swear i will marry Emenike wether dey like it or not....dis guy bad gan
Hahahaha, see otondo like you. No go look for one mushin olosha boy marry!

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by zika1(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
pazienza:

It was too risky, but am sure that was keshi's plan. You would seen him looking at his watch throughout the first half, he was not even interested in what was happening the match, he just wanted to head into the second half on level terms, his plan was to just soak up Ethiopia's onslaught .
good 4 him it worked in 2dai's match bt he shld nt try it in d world cup cos spain won't wait 4 first half 2 finish b4 dashin dem like mad goals
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by vision2050: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
To be come a successful person you need luck. If you call this victory luck you arent mistake because we need luck in all things we lay our hand upon. Bayern outplayed Chelsea in UCL 2012 but lucky Chealse won the day. Super eagles we dey behind you.
Bring Brazil

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by 50calibre(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
The journey is just beginning. It's now time for Nigeria to see off Ethiopia in the second leg, & then go into planning mode, tie up loose ends, as well hone their teamwork by playing enough friendlies, because 2014 isn't going to be a walk in the park.

There are no underdog teams coming to the World Cup anymore.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by victorazy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Burger01:
I'm very sure you missed your way to the psychiatric hospital you this Ndigbo.

But na true na!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by striker9(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
ichidodo: I think you was still a foetus when i first watched Rashidi at Senegal 92 on NTA network. O.k to test you knowledge can you please describe the first goal he scored for Nigeria at Tunisia 94 and against what Country?? I give you 10 mins.
smh for you boi!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by ichidodo: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
pazienza:

That happened ages ago, why can't you guys let that go already, how long do you intend to gloat over it?

Nigerians had since recognized their folly,and had come to believe in Keshi and his tactics, and their support for this team had been unconditional since then.

Most of them watched this match with their hearts on the hands, they cheered for this team, why must you try to make them bitter,after their team had win?

Why must you ascribe the whole glory to your group? is it fair? Without the support of all Nigerian groups, where do you think this team will be now.

You guys should stop this already,it's becoming too childish.
You just don't get it, do you? until the sh*t hits the fan don't say you weren't aware. Our own is own but my own is my own.Emenike, Onazi,Efe,Egueke and co are our boys the igbos should always highlight them and be proud of them,Nigeria is not a must

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by richy1473(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Thank YOU and God bless YOU...
E M E N I K E
R A S H I D I...!!!!!!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by ckkris: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
nadia_SA: I read azonto is actually ghana dance ..so I'm wrong..

If you see the heavy automobile traffic between Accra and Lagos, you'll understand. Abidjan is now a popular destination. West Africa is becoming as cohesive as Europe. Let's enjoy the fun.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by IYANGBALI: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
zika1: good 4 him it worked in 2dai's match bt he shld nt try it in d world cup cos spain won't wait 4 first half 2 finish b4 dashin dem like mad goals
Zika leave nairaland,go and prepare my dinner,bath and let's go and sleep,can't you see its raining?or are you not feeling cold?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
ckkris: If you see the heavy automobile traffic between Accra and Lagos, you'll understand. Abidjan is now a popular destination. West Africa is becoming as cohesive as Europe. Let's enjoy the fun.
u confusing me jooR
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Danhumprey: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
In my opinion,the foul on Ahmed Musa within the 18yard box,which should have led to a penalty shoot-out,but which was unfortunately ignored,should cancel the Ethiopians' 1st goal that was disallowed.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by folafola(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Krasid: Something tells me that the first leg in Addis ababa will be tough, but Nigeria will win by a slim margin.
prophet T B krasid
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Arysexy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Did anybody see dat wicked volley from mikel directly to Emenike which resulted to dat penalty? Mikel stil be baba. Kudos SE.

Emenike is my man of d match. D confidence he exude while playing dat decider penalty was too much. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by zika1(f): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Zika leave nairaland,go and prepare my dinner,bath and let's go and sleep,can't you see its raining?or are you not feeling cold?
you wish big tym. Well its nt raining down here @ my end. So go 2 bed nd if u need sometin close by grab a pillow or teddy
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by IYANGBALI: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Everybody the match is over let us go back and face our problem ASUU,s STRIKE
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by gratiaeo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Guy condemn bad thing when you see them so that it will not repeat again
pazienza:

That happened ages ago, why can't you guys let that go already, how long do you intend to gloat over it?

Nigerians had since recognized their folly,and had come to believe in Keshi and his tactics, and their support for this team had been unconditional since then.

Most of them watched this match with their hearts on the hands, they cheered for this team, why must you try to make them bitter,after their team had win?

Why must you ascribe the whole glory to your group? is it fair? Without the support of all Nigerian groups, where do you think this team will be now.

You guys should stop this already,it's becoming too childish.
One wonder why it keep on coming from a particular section of the country
From AIYETOKO

•So, Stephen Keshi has
taken the Green Eagles to
the final of AFCON and
Nigerians and the Nigerian
media are rejoicing. What a
display of shortsightedness. Is this not the same nation that
wrote off the team when it
looked as if it would not get
out of the group stage? And
rightly so too!
On my part, I don't care if
Stephen Keshi wins the cup
and makes history as the
second person to ever win
the competition as a player
and as a coach; he is not
worthy of his job and he
must be sacked and his job
given to someone who
understands the politics of
national football team
management. Yes, the
politics! For what does
talent has to do with
representing our nation?
Ask yourself an honest
question: is it fair that
Keshi selected a team
devoid of our beloved
practice of Federal
Character? Just examine
the squad list:
Vincent Enyeama,
Joseph Yobo, Elderson
Echiejile, Obiora
nwankwo, Efe
Ambrose, Azubuike
Egwuekwe, Brown
Ideye, Emmanuel
Emenike, John Obi
Mikel, Reuben Gabriel,
Fegor Ogude, Godfrey
Oboabona,
Ikechuckwu Uche,
Austin Ejide, Ogenyi
Onazi. Ejike Uzoenyi,
Sunday Mba, Nosa
Igiebor, Juwon
Oshaniwa, Kenneth
Omeruo, Chigozie
Abim.
If you cannot see that this
is an Igbo team, then you
should take yourself to
Specsavers for a pair of
good glasses. How can we
as a nation rejoice in a
team that does not reflect
our unity in diversity? Is
Keshi saying that there are
no Yoruba or Hausa
players worthy of
selection? Of course there
are! Keshi has put up
nothing but an Igbo team
with a few odd inclusion of
non-Igbo players
amounting to nothing but
tokenism! It is for this
reason that
his achievement is tainted!
Kai! How did a PDP
Government, a party so
vast in the promotion of
regional inclusiveness even
allow Stephen Keshi to get
away with this aberration?
Is this not the same party
that have sectioned the
Presidency into turns? Yes,
every region must wait
their turn to present a
president and it does not
matter if he or she is the
village idiot. PDP carry go!
It beggars belief therefore
that Nigerians are rejoicing
as a nation and pretending
that all is well with the
team simply because the
Eagles seem to be flying
again. I ask, whatever
happened to our psyche
which relies on the
principle of "not
sufficient to rely on the
best, we must call on
the rest." For how else
will the rest be expected to
have a sense of national
pride if no one from their
tribe is represented in the
team? Keshi errs therefore
in selecting an unbalanced
national team made up
mainly of people from one
section of the nation
to represent us; surely that
is why it is called a national
team. We need a team to
include players with names
like Adunbarin Agbabiaka,
Wole Eniolorunopa, Segun
Legunleko, Akin
Jengbojenju, Danlami
Dahiru, Ahmed Danbaba,
Balarabe Gambo, Bashir
Bako; and if you cannot see
this, you
are seriously compromised!
Who does he think he is
then, only taking the best?
What does having the
talent to kick around a
football has to do with
anything? With such
unsound rationale, Stephen
Keshi has missed the point
of this job: a national
coach must rise above
myopic sentiments and
select a team reflective of
our national and federal
character. Every region, I
submit, must get its quota!
So, trophy or no trophy,
Stephen Keshi must be
summarily dismissed and
good old Federal Character
reinstated pronto!

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
zika1: you wish big tym. Well its nt raining down here @ my end. So go 2 bed nd if u need sometin close by grab a pillow or teddy
how about my dinner?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by anthoniosp(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
falls down nd vomits ( i am dancing skelewu b4 u call ambulance) last to comment any oda pesin na counterfeit .. na sabi spell am well abi i get am?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Reference(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
zika1: o really? Well u knw d truth is bitter. I'm nt saying I am nt. Happy bout d end result wat I am saying is more ws expected 4rm africa's best. They were far 4rm dier best in 2dai's match. Nd I football u dnt take chances play like u re playing wit the worlds best

With this you still donot understand Nigerian football. Nigerian teams find it hard to gel on short notice. It is not today this phen. started. From the 80's and especially when our players began the foreign exodus we find it hard to flow after weeks apart. That's why we play better at tournaments and even in tournaments start slowly. This team only came together five days ago. It doesn't work well for us. If CAF wants to see better play they can simulate the european model where they play Friday and Tuesday. There's no reason why we couldn't have played the return leg on Tuesday but 16th of November is just too far. The engine of the team would be completely cold by them. Even Keshi will be off on leave.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by ichidodo: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
striker9: smh for you boi!
Like i said, you don't know Nigerian football history and you want to tell us Fat Bulky i_ must _face_ goalkeeper_ before_ i_ am_ able_ to score _Rashidi is better than Sleek _mean Biafran_ Beast _Daemon_ Emenike?! Am sure you are yoruba and you never see good when it come to the Biafrans, but who gives a rat's arsee what you guys think.Emenike the Biafran is better than Rashidi Yekini gbasisgbe

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
ichidodo: You just don't get it, do you? until the sh*t hits the fan don't say you weren't aware. Our own is own but my own is my own.Emenike, Onazi,Efe,Egueke and co are our boys the igbos should always highlight them and be proud of them,Nigeria is not a must

Pray tell me how Onazi and Efe became ibos. Mention all the ibos in the name.
When a benin team won the golden eaglet world cup in 1985 what happened to ibos?
When a yoruba team won the golden eaglet world cup in 2007 what happened to ibos?
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by anthoniosp(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
gratiaeo: Guy condemn bad thing when you see them so that it will not repeat again

From AIYETOKO

•So, Stephen Keshi has
the final of AFCON and
rightly so too!
and makes history as the
worthy of his job and he
given to someone who
national football team
management. Yes, the
politics! For what does
talent has to do with
representing our nation?
Ask yourself an honest
Keshi selected a team
devoid of our beloved
practice of Federal
Character? Just examine
the squad list:
Vincent Enyeama,
Joseph Yobo, Elderson
Echiejile, Obiora
nwankwo, Efe
Ambrose, Azubuike
Egwuekwe, Brown
Ideye, Emmanuel
Emenike, John Obi
Mikel, Reuben Gabriel,
Fegor Ogude, Godfrey
Oboabona,
Ikechuckwu Uche,
Austin Ejide, Ogenyi
Onazi. Ejike Uzoenyi,
Sunday Mba, Nosa
Igiebor, Juwon
Oshaniwa, Kenneth
Omeruo, Chigozie
Abim.
should take yourself to
Specsavers for a pair of
good glasses. How can we
as a nation rejoice in a
no Yoruba or Hausa
players worthy of
are! Keshi has put up
nothing but an Igbo team
non-Igbo players
amounting to nothing but
tokenism! It is for this
reason that
Kai! How did a PDP
Government, a party so
vast in the promotion of
that have sectioned the
every region must wait
their turn to present a
team simply because the
Eagles seem to be flying
again. I ask, whatever
happened to our psyche
which relies on the
principle of "not
best, we must call on
the rest." For how else
have a sense of national
national team made up
section of the nation
team. We need a team to
Wole Eniolorunopa, Segun
Legunleko, Akin
Jengbojenju, Danlami
Dahiru, Ahmed Danbaba,
Balarabe Gambo, Bashir
this, you
Who does he think he is
What does having the
talent to kick around a
football has to do with
anything? With such
coach must rise above
myopic sentiments and
our national and federal
So, trophy or no trophy,
Stephen Keshi must be
summarily dismissed and
reinstated pronto!
si na hw llife taya u reach b dis? .. u mumu so tey u dey bring quareel enta victory u for say na tb joshua prophecy d tin na oloriburuku like you...seun happy sunday jaree
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
zika1: o really? Well u knw d truth is bitter. I'm nt saying I am nt. Happy bout d end result wat I am saying is more ws expected 4rm africa's best. They were far 4rm dier best in 2dai's match. Nd I football u dnt take chances play like u re playing wit the worlds best
girl i undastand they are african championz.But look,the ethopian team av been training for about a month or so,they trained 2 timez a day,they are used to their hot weather and their pitch,and from report,they have been eating 4 meals a day ever since they resumed camp 4 this match.They'v been training so so hard.Now compare that to the eagles who's players ply their thread in uk,italy,ukraine,russia,turkey,spain and the like,they arrived camp tuesday,trained in abuja 4 about 4 days b4 jetting out to ethopia 24 hours to the match afta a long 7-8 hours flight from 9ja to ethopia.Din't dey tell u the weather condition in ethopia?The ethopian players themself even went for a water break,imagine.Remain small my mikel for collapse sef.Am not even sure the eagles trained enough in that terrible pitch of theirs.So consider them abeg,an away match is no beans...!So i can come to your huz 2day,then u expect me to be able to know everything going on in ur huz even more than you do?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by zika1(f): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
IYA NGBALI: how about my dinner?
drink garri.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
ichidodo: Like i said, you don't know Nigerian football history and you want to tell us Fat Bulky i_ must _face_ goalkeeper_ before_ i_ am_ able_ to score _Rashidi is better than Sleek _mean Biafran_ Beast _Daemon_ Emenike?! Am sure you are yoruba and you never see good when it come to the Biafrans, but who gives a rat's arsee what you guys think.Emenike the Biafran is better than Rashidi Yekini gbasisgbe

emenike is only better than yekini in your dream ode.
Obafemi martins in his prime makes emenike look like an akpu seller at alaba.
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

mondi_beans grin
cry cry cry
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
imsu.boi:

LoL! Who taught you "wetin"? shocked
grin im an ekiti girl na
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by SONOFELOHIM(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
gratiaeo: Guy condemn bad thing when you see them so that it will not repeat again

From AIYETOKO

•So, Stephen Keshi has
the final of AFCON and
rightly so too!
and makes history as the
worthy of his job and he
given to someone who
national football team
management. Yes, the
politics! For what does
talent has to do with
representing our nation?
Ask yourself an honest
Keshi selected a team
devoid of our beloved
practice of Federal
Character? Just examine
the squad list:
Vincent Enyeama,
Joseph Yobo, Elderson
Echiejile, Obiora
nwankwo, Efe
Ambrose, Azubuike
Egwuekwe, Brown
Ideye, Emmanuel
Emenike, John Obi
Mikel, Reuben Gabriel,
Fegor Ogude, Godfrey
Oboabona,
Ikechuckwu Uche,
Austin Ejide, Ogenyi
Onazi. Ejike Uzoenyi,
Sunday Mba, Nosa
Igiebor, Juwon
Oshaniwa, Kenneth
Omeruo, Chigozie
Abim.
should take yourself to
Specsavers for a pair of
good glasses. How can we
as a nation rejoice in a
no Yoruba or Hausa
players worthy of
are! Keshi has put up
nothing but an Igbo team
non-Igbo players
amounting to nothing but
tokenism! It is for this
reason that
Kai! How did a PDP
Government, a party so
vast in the promotion of
that have sectioned the
every region must wait
their turn to present a
team simply because the
Eagles seem to be flying
again. I ask, whatever
happened to our psyche
which relies on the
principle of "not
best, we must call on
the rest." For how else
have a sense of national
national team made up
section of the nation
team. We need a team to
Wole Eniolorunopa, Segun
Legunleko, Akin
Jengbojenju, Danlami
Dahiru, Ahmed Danbaba,
Balarabe Gambo, Bashir
this, you
Who does he think he is
What does having the
talent to kick around a
football has to do with
anything? With such
coach must rise above
myopic sentiments and
our national and federal
So, trophy or no trophy,
Stephen Keshi must be
summarily dismissed and
good old Federal Character. You are indeed a tribalist...
reinstated pronto!
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by ichidodo: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
swedbase:

Thats why i hate Yorubas, They hate Igbos and will do anything to brings Ndigbo down but God keep blessing us against all odds. If Emenike had been born during 67-70 wouldn't they have killed him during their tribal hateful war?? like me or hate me In Biafra i strongly stand!!!
BIAFRA WE STAND,F***K NIGERIA
Re: Ethiopia Vs Nigeria - WCQ (1 - 2) On 13th October 2013 by Arysexy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2013

From AIYETOKO

•So, Stephen Keshi has
the final of AFCON and
rightly so too!
and makes history as the
worthy of his job and he
given to someone who
national football team
management. Yes, the
politics! For what does
talent has to do with
representing our nation?
Ask yourself an honest
Keshi selected a team
devoid of our beloved
practice of Federal
Character? Just examine
the squad list:
Vincent Enyeama,
Joseph Yobo, Elderson
Echiejile, Obiora
nwankwo, Efe
Ambrose, Azubuike
Egwuekwe, Brown
Ideye, Emmanuel
Emenike, John Obi
Mikel, Reuben Gabriel,
Fegor Ogude, Godfrey
Oboabona,
Ikechuckwu Uche,
Austin Ejide, Ogenyi
Onazi. Ejike Uzoenyi,
Sunday Mba, Nosa
Igiebor, Juwon
Oshaniwa, Kenneth
Omeruo, Chigozie
Abim.
should take yourself to
Specsavers for a pair of
good glasses. How can we
as a nation rejoice in a
no Yoruba or Hausa
players worthy of
are! Keshi has put up
nothing but an Igbo team
non-Igbo players
amounting to nothing but
tokenism! It is for this
reason that
Kai! How did a PDP
Government, a party so
vast in the promotion of
that have sectioned the
every region must wait
their turn to present a
team simply because the
Eagles seem to be flying
again. I ask, whatever
happened to our psyche
which relies on the
principle of "not
best, we must call on
the rest." For how else
have a sense of national
national team made up
section of the nation
team. We need a team to
Wole Eniolorunopa, Segun
Legunleko, Akin
Jengbojenju, Danlami
Dahiru, Ahmed Danbaba,
Balarabe Gambo, Bashir
this, you
Who does he think he is
What does having the
talent to kick around a
football has to do with
anything? With such
coach must rise above
myopic sentiments and
our national and federal
So, trophy or no trophy,
Stephen Keshi must be
summarily dismissed and
reinstated pronto!

Imagine! These ppl with tiger whisker face are d problem with ds country! Walai! God punish those animals dat always wish dat a performing igbo be sacked! Wot kind of bad bele be dis na. Infact I wish I can break gulder bottle for dis animal head! Ndi anya ufu. Ndi anyi kariri anyi akago fa, nkita na agbo uja! Ndi ara!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (88) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tunisia AFCON 2021.Round-of-16: (0 - 1) On 23rd January 2022 / Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Atletico Madrid In Uyo - 2 - 3 (Full-Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.