Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) (6540 Views)

How Wife Caught Her Husband Cheating (PHOTO) / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / He Caught His Wife With Another Man Having Sex On Their Matrimonial Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) by money121(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
He arrived Lagos about three months ago to stay with my uncle and his wife, who's an Ibo woman.By the way his uncle is from Edo State and their marriage is about four years without kids.
In the last week of August his brother travelled to the North on official business and something happened in his bedroom.
He came back that day because he could not meet up a job appointment in Igando area due to heavy traffic. He was reluctant to return home since he had just left but he couldn't think of a better place to go so he headed home.
On getting to our compound, he didn't find the gate man at his post and he was even angry because of the security risk of him leaving the gate open like that. But something got him worried when he saw the gate man's sandals right inside their sitting room.
He just told myself that something is going on between his uncle's wife and this dirty boy. He was right, when he moved close to the window of his uncle's bedroom he started hearing screams of intimate pleasure from his wife.
He tried to peep into the room but it was difficult because of the protector. So, he summoned courage and walk to the door as if he wanted to tell my uncle's wife that he was back.
He opened the door and caught the adulterous woman red-handed under the dirty gate man (boy).
Sadly, the gate man was already ejecting so he couldn't get up immediately, it took him few seconds to jump off and grab his clothes.
He simply walked away and returned to the sitting room, pretending to be watching a programme on the TV.
Few minutes later his uncle's wife joined him and started begging that it would not happen again.
He didn't say a word but when she kept pressing, he said ok I've heard. Later she brought food for him but he refused it and since then she has been putting pressure on him.
The unfortunate thing is now she even wants him to sleep with her as an assurance that he wont tell his uncle, always coming to his room half Unclad.
Because of this he has not been eating in the house in the last one week, he is almost going broke already.
His uncle may be back next week. He will like people with more experience to tell him what to do when he comes back.
Should he tell his uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly move out??

For the pix click here >> http://www./2013/09/house-wife-caught-making-love-to-gate.html
Re: House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Annie2gud(f): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Recycled story....Seun you are no longer impressin me again. Em em em...the woman's libido z Really Leaking!!!!she needs to be patched up.
Re: House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) by shaiba(f): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
It will b better you don't say anything, at this point she can lay false allegations on you to protect herself. You might end up loosing the good relationship with your uncle. Nemesis will surely catch up with her. It's just a matter of time
Re: House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Caseless: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Annie2gud: Recycled story....Seun you are no longer impressin me again. Em em em...the woman's libido z Really Leaking!!!!she needs to be patched up.
i don read am b4 too.
@op, even as ur frnd walked out after seeing them, he stil had d time to take dat fake picture. Sms!
Re: House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Goldberg: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
They are acting film ni, as actor and actress. Her body needs it at that moment and the husband is absent, she has to find an alternative.. It is job welldone but not perfect cos shes been caught !!smilesss!!
Re: House Wife Caught Making Love To Gate Man On Her Matrimonial Bed(photo) by Stunner1(f): 1:42am On Sep 27, 2013
nollywood

(1) (Reply)

What Ailment(s) Can Discourage You From Marrying A Partner? / My Ikoyi Registry Experience / Problem With My Wife. Could I Be The Problem Here? Help Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.