Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (75381 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by lalasticlala(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
A man in Ajegunle area of Lagos State, on Saturday, caught his wife having sex with a neighbour in his bedroom.

The wife identified as Gift, a mother of two kids, and the next door neighbour, Chukwuka, were making love in her bedroom, at Ojo Road when the husband, Udoh, arrived and was hinted about what was happening by their neighbours.

Udoh was said to have peeped through an opening in the window and saw Chukwuka having sex with his wife.

A neighbour who identified himself as Joseph Enang disclosed that immediately Udoh saw Chukwuka on top of his wife, he screamed: “Abasi mbong!” and rushed to the door where he screamed the name of his wife, Gift.

Udoh was said to have attempted to break the door of his bedroom when his wife Gift opened it and he dashed in but Chukwuka escaped through the sitting room door.

Enang said Udoh was looking for his cutlass under the bed when Gift escaped from the house.

Enang said, “When Udoh picked his cutlass and came out looking for both Gift and Chukwuka, they were nowhere to be found. Udoh bit his hand and swore that if any of them returns to the premises, blood would flow. He called his wife’s elder brother, telling him to order his sister, Gift back home or he would not see her alive. He narrated what happened to her brother.

“The neighbours were aware of the adulterous behaviour of the duo. Chukwuka is also married and blessed with one boy. His wife had quarrelled with him over his relationship with Gift but he would not listen. He lied that there was nothing between them but just good neighbourliness. People in the compound knew what was going on and later told the man secretly and that was why he told the wife he was going to an emergency party at Ikorodu and may not return on time. Unknown to the wife and his secret lover, he had set a trap for them.

http://leadership.ng/news/461000/adultery-man-catches-wife-with-neighbour-on-matrimonial-bed

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by ayokunlei(m): 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Give your Life to JESUS CHRIST today, RAPTURE IS REAL ! smiley

245 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by OVI75(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
JUST CAME TO C.IBORI MY MENTOR,BARCANISTER MY MODEL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Amdayburh(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Konji konji konji..aw many times i cal u..UR REAL FATHER!!..

19 Likes

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by siegfried99(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kai

Konji na basta.rd grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
That Chukwuma is a cow, he's lucky Udoh didn't use his knife to cut him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Emodeee: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Na wa oh. This is one of the pertinent question that I ask masef, will my wife cheat on me when I get married? I don't trust ladies of this day, they are so promiscuous. Even lady wey dey form deeper life, u go suprise sey she carry belle out of wedlock.

12 Likes

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kossyablaze(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
They are never Loyal!
Please join my campaign here on NL#
saynotoTribalism!

kestolove95:
I knw sai e no go pass ibo...na dia way
This stupid boi...I av noticed u on NL...u r a tribal bigot...Get ready for me and my crew.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by MISSNORA(f): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Too bad...
At d person above me...I too av noticed that lunatic kestolove95.he/she always go tribal on every thread.I am already joinin ur campaign.#saynotoTribalism

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by mathelo(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gbgam!!
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Flashh: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Result of marrying a hoe. undecided

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Uchehot: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
call SARS
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by DrObum(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ajegunle shaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by bonechamberlain(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
hmmm, women, we are in trouble...

men cheat women cheat .. say no to adulterous life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by neki6chuks: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
And wat next I will make sure I kill that man n cut off his man hood.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kilokeys(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abasi.. Don tire for the world matter

Abeg make d world end make d guy rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by MadCow1: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chukwuka.. cool

Baddest guy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by bunmioguns(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Strange things are happening

God should just see us through

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Gift is in serious trobule.

As for Chukuma....I have one word for you......karma. Karma.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by tolexy007(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
some women no dey shame....

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Antoinne: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
We don hear! undecided
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by wunmi590(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Abeg, forgive her is devils work grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by shadowripper(f): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
good one...

some people say having it in secret is sweet... but if dem catch you, na gobe.
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
women...e b like say na una like sex pass ooo
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Uchehot:
call SARS
grin

Using sledgehammer to repair electrical fault, eh?
Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by kpaofame: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Foolish duo

Some women are Biatches and Biatches aint loyal.....

Infidelity is on the rise...am scared now of the daughter's of Eve....

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by damton(m): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
guts taken to a whole new height. I think d woman is shameless as well or perhaps her husband is impotent

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by mznuez(f): 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Maybe his Dick is small
Blame it on the husband

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos by braine(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
He should go do paternity test on those kids, they're most likely not his.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.