Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) (7313 Views)

Invest In My Business And Get 40% Roi.(pictures Attached) / setting up a cooking gas home delivery service....profit Making Business. / Setting Up A Mining Company-- Requirements,pros And Cons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) by kingforever: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2014
Please can someone in the house help me out on what is required to register an insurance company.

I am very grateful.
Re: Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) by everest: 1:21am On Jul 11, 2014
good talk
Re: Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) by OLDAN(m): 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
bigben431:

You mean importing medical diagnostic into Nigeria right? I invested (small ownership) into a medical laboratory center, we reached our 12 month goal within 5 months, so yeah anything healthcare will move in Nigeria. Are you based in Nigeria? Maybe we can connect and there might be mutual benefit.

As per export, I will not like to name the specific products. But the best way to explain it is that in Nigeria they are all viewed as waste while it has a premium value here. They can both be consumed or used as a base for industrial products hence the demand.
We are really interested in the export business. If you can give us idea on what to export and where we can find the market, we will be most grateful. We are into freight forwarding
Re: Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) by OLDAN(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2014
We are freight forwarders, looking for items to export and the market for such product. We know there are so many things to export, we are looking for those with genuine demand and real contact
Re: Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Sales of a football Viewing center. This is to inform the general public that a football viewing centre, located @ idi-oparun, along all saint college road,agbofieti apata is up for sale. The dimension is about 25m%25m in both length and breadth. There are 30 long benches,2 dstv dishes,2tvsets,32 colour inches, 2tv stands, a play station2 game and a big generator set. The ground is well cemented. Am selling it because am moving out of ib city soonest. Any member who stays in ibadan or outside ibadan that is interested can call me for further assessment of the place, anytime anyday. Price range for sale with all the equipments is just for #280,000. The Price are not negotiable. My contact no is 08034420428 and bb pin: 277A7CB0. First come first serve.

1 Like

Re: Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 19, 2014
Sales of a football Viewing center. This is to inform the general public that a football viewing centre, located @ idi-oparun, along all saint college road,agbofieti apata is up for sale. The dimension is about 25m%25m in both length and breadth. There are 30 long benches,2 dstv dishes,2tvsets,32 colour inches, 2tv stands, a play station2 game and a big generator set. The ground is well cemented. Am selling it because am moving out of ib city soonest. Any member who stays in ibadan or outside ibadan that is interested can call me for further assessment of the place, anytime anyday. Price for sale with all the equipments is just for #280,000. The Price are not negotiable. My contact no is 08034420428 and bb pin: 277A7CB0. First come first serve.
Re: Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) by koolg: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2014
Re: Setting Up My Business In Nigeria - My Story (questions Welcomed) by texybaby(f): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Smile4mee01: Thanx for sharing your story.

I am also in corporate nigeria but my heart has always being in export business. I have attended seminars and bought e-books. I am curious to know how best to begin export of agro-allied commodities, hw much is needed and how viable is the business?

Thanks in anticipation.

God bless Nigeria.

I wish τ̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ the export tin too.....but no one τ̅☺ tutor ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥....pls if u have help ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ with anything relevant.....tnxx God blessss

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Rich And Stay Rich In Nigeria By TXVEE LTD. / Dangote Cement To Be Nigeria's Biggest Listed Firm (US$14bn) / Is Octafx Real And I Need A Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.