Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. (1292 Views)

Nigerians In Germany...i Need Your Advice. / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by beecrofty(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
[center]please can anyone living in Germany tell me about hotels in Germany, especially Leipzig!!! I would like to have an idea of the prices per night and also the lifestyle of germans, Leipzig, area of concentration.[/center]
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by Gamine(f): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2008
i have a friend who lives in Germany, gimme ur email addy n i cn send d info to you. Thn again u need to be more detaild on wut ur lookin for.
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by landis(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2008
beecrofty:

[center]please can anyone living in Germany tell me about hotels in Germany, especially Leipzig!!! I would like to have an idea of the prices per night and also the lifestyle of germans, Leipzig, area of concentration.[/center]

since you can browser and paste comment, why dont you apply same knowledge and google for hotels in leipzig??

grin cheesy grin

http://deutsch.hotels.com/hotel-deutschland/hotel-leipzig/
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by beecrofty(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2008
@ landis,

must you talk
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by landis(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2008
beecrofty:

@ landis,

must you talk

YES unless you not really looking for hotel, which, you can find by google and which I also provided you the link.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by beecrofty(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2008
@Landis

thank you anyway for the link, your reply sounded like you weren't serious at first, i am not looking for all those 5star hotels they advertise on Google, i just want a cheap comfortable hotel to stay for 1week.

the link was useful anyway.
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by proo212(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2008
May I ask what you are going to be doing in Leipzig? Business or pleasure? I would be careful about wandering too far away from Leipzig centre if you are by yourself.
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by Kc0022000(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2008
@poster, becareful whenever ur there and l think u can get hotel for less than € 50 per nite.Sorry no link
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by beecrofty(m): 4:02am On Jul 04, 2008
@kc0022000

@proo212

can u both tell me what living in Germany is like? you can email me , please i really am interested in knowing all the things involved forehand.
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by landis(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2008
beecrofty:

@kc0022000

@proo212

can u both tell me what living in Germany is like? you can email me , please i really am interested in knowing all the things involved forehand.

are you going to live or visit?
Re: Hotels In Germany: Leipzig. by beecrofty(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2008
@landis

to live.

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Uk With British Passport / Advice: Msc In Australia / South Korea And Europe Which One Is Better Economically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.