Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility (6183 Views)

Ogun Community Where The Guard Is The Thief (Pictures Of Weapons And Men) / Man Stabs Lover To Death, Flees Ogun Community / Panic In Osun Community Over Discovery Of Shrine (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Panic In Osun Community Over Discovery Of Shrine
From BAMIGBOLA GBOLAGUNTE, Osogbo

Residents of Mosarajo village in Atakumosa West Local Government Area Osun state now live in panic even as many have fled the village following the discovery of an awful shrine in the village by security operatives.
Police and other security operatives including the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) had on Friday discovered a shrine where human parts were allegdly being sold in the village located close to Ile-Ife.
Already, four persons have been arrested by the Police for allegedly operating the shrine, which covers about an acre of land in the village.
Residents of the village now live in fear and panic even as it was gathered that many of them fled overnight for fear of being arrested by the Police.
Sunday Sun reliably gathered that a good number of people from all parts of the country patronize the shrine and many of them had been duped by those operating the shrine.
The shrine, which is a replica of the dreaded Okija shrine, was discovered by security operatives following a tip-off by some residents of the village.
The owner of the shrine who was simply identified as Aliyu (a.k.a Aburagbaja) a native of Inisa in Odo-Otin Local Government Area of the state was said to be using the shrine to defraud unsuspecting people.
Although no dead body was discovered in the shrine located inside a thick forest, a live python was seen inside a coffin Aliyu allegedly constructed to invoke the spirit that produces fake naira and foreign currencies.
He was also said to be using the shrine to assist people seeking appointments into high offices; those in dare need of children and all sorts of problems.
Those arrested along with Aliyu are Eneji John (55), Tosin Olalekan (17) and Segun Fakanyi (13). They were said to be his aides.
The shrine consists of different huts; underground tunnel; idols; tombs; naira notes; fake dollar notes; black native pots among others.
The State Commissioner of Police, Mrs. Dorothy Gimba who confirmed the strange discovery said the state Police command had commenced investigation and the suspects would soon be arraigned in court.
The owner of the shrine (Aliyu) confirmed ownership of the shrine, saying he was formerly selling herbs in Lagos and was introduced to the business by a man from Ekiti State simply identified as SOJ in 2003.
He claimed that the shrine was put up in the village early this year, saying the graves, masquerades and other idols in the shrine were to terrify his unsuspecting “customers” to do his bidding by bringing money for sacrifices to appease the gods to answer their prayers.
Aliyu also disclosed further that he committed N4million into the business, adding that influential people in the society were those bringing customers for him.
He claimed that he received close to 15 customers every week.

source:http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/panic-osun-community-discovery-shrine/
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Human Parts Market Discovered Inside Ile-Ife Bush, Osun State
Officials of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and some members of a vigilante group in Ile-Ife, Osun State, have discovered a place where some criminals are selling human parts.

Public Relations Officer, Osun NSCDC, Mr. Ayo Olowe, confirmed the incident. But human parts were not found at the shrine.

Our correspondent gathered on Friday that the discovery of the camp caused panic among  residents  of the ancient town.

Four suspected members of the syndicate operating at the market were said to have been caught and handed over to the police.

Those arrested in connection with the shrine are: Aliyu, Tosin Olalekan,  and Segun Fakanyi .  They were said to be employees of Aliyu in the shrine.

One of the residents of the area who identified himself as Niyi Adewumi, told our correspondent that security officials acting on a tip off discovered the  scary  site located at Sarajo area along Ifewara Road in Ile Ife on Wednesday.

He said that the hideout which had shrine, small coffins and blood in some kegs.

According to him, an underground tunnel of about one kilometer long was discovered at the place and scary objects suspected to be human parts were found at the place.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Shaking my head at this marriage called Nigeria.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Shaking my head at this marriage and mirage called Nigeria.

In another thread,its Nigerians Vs Ghanaian,on this thread,its War against themselves cheesy.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pregnant Yoruba Armed Robber Confesses In Lagos Police Detention “I Only Robbed 3 Times”

Taiwo, a pregnant woman from Lagos State has confessed to being part of a robbery gang that killed Nigerian policemen recently.
The 28-year-old pregnant robber said she was a frozen fish seller before she was invited to join the armed robbery gang.
She told newsmen and Police officers at the Lagos State Police Command where she and other members of the gang were paraded, that she had only taken part in three robbery operations. She however denied being part of a robbery gang that killed uniformed officers in Iju Ishaga area of Lagos last month.
Obafunsho’s gang members who attacked policemen at Iju-Ishaga also confessed to how they fired at the policemen, killed one of them, injured three and snatched two AK-47 rifles from the cops.
One of the gang members, Wasiu Rafiu, 23, said that it was their gang leader, Ife, that fired at the policemen in order to collect their rifles.
Here are the weapons recovered from the robbery gang.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Dannylux: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
following cheesy
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Yoruba banker cuts off husband’s manhood in Lagos
banker has been arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly slitting her husband’s manhood. She was said to have taken that action over his alleged refusal to give her money.
The incident occurred about 2am last Monday at their 99, Falolu Street, Surulere, Lagos home.
The victim, Olamilekan Idowu Daniji, 34, told The Nation yesterday that his wife of three years, Nofisat, woke him up from sleep on the fateful day, threatening that between them, one person must die.
“At first, I thought armed robbers broke into our home because she hit me hard, waking me forcefully. She tore my under-pant and held my private part. Everything was like a movie. And before I could say anything, she cut my private part. When I saw blood I shouted and she said: ‘That is where you will die.’ She abandoned me and fled,” Daniji said.
He recalled that two days earlier, his wife, who works in a bank, quarrelled with him over his inability to provide food allowance.
He said: “I am a gospel artiste. On Saturday morning – December 14 – I was preparing to go out when my wife came and said she needed money for food. I told her I had nothing on me. But before I left, she told me there were some noodles in the house which she and my son would eat. After she finished preparing it, she left a little in the pot which I ate before going out. But before I left the house, I called one of my sales representatives who told me he sold some copies and had about N2,500 for me.
“After collecting the money, I went home and my wife said she wanted to eat fufu and white soup. I bought it for her. Shortly after, she requested bread, which I also bought for her. I did not complain because she is pregnant. On Sunday, I went to church, came back home and saw my wife and my son eating rice. I was happy that at least they had something to eat. I went out and bought beans and bread for myself and as I was eating, my wife came and started abusing me. She said I was selfish; that I did not care to ask how she got money to prepare the rice they ate. When she realised I was not responding, she carried the plate of beans and turned it on my head. She held my tie and threatened to strangle me. I begged her but she would not listen. So, I forced myself off her and ran away. But she caught up with me and broke a bucket on my head.”
Daniji added: “She broke three empty bottles and attempted to stab me, but I escaped through my sister’s shop. Her mother came around and I called my mother’s sister and they were able to calm her. After we settled, I left the house.”
The artiste said when he returned in the evening, he could not find his son. He asked his wife but she said nothing, but his elder sister told him that his mother-in-law took his son away.
“I told my wife to go and bring my son and that if I did not see him before 8pm, she would not like what I would do to her. At exactly 8pm, she left the house and came back after 30 minutes without my son. We quarrelled, after which I slept off on the chair. That was where she woke me up and cut my private part.”
Daniji said he was rushed to a private infirmary in Surulere by members of his family.
The matter, he added, was reported at the Barracks Police Station, Surulere, and the woman was arrested.
In her statement at the station, Nofisat wrote: “Ever since we got married, my sister-in-law and her twin brother have not allowed us peace. I was praying that my husband would make money and rent his own apartment so that we can live together in peace without any interference. I did not use knife on him; it was my finger nails.”
Daniji said he disallowed the police from charging the matter to court, because all he wanted was separation from his wife.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by LordNaya: 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Polio:

Moro..n...The crap practises is all over Nigeria, fuc...king tribalistic dunce!

YOU ARE AN IMB.CELLIC SYMPLETON WITH NO BRAIN. IGBO DELTA IS NOT A M0RON, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST M0RON. I HOPE THE BIAS MODS HAVE NOT BAN IGBO DELTA?
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
Blame the sango that made this people ugly

1 Like

Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2013

I SLEEP WITH MY TWO DAUGHTERS TO CURE THEIR ALIMENT- 53 YEARS OLD YORUBA FATHER CONFESSES

I SLEEP WITH MY TWO DAUGHTERS TO CURE THEIR ALIMENT- 53 YEARS OLD FATHER CONFESSES

Unbelievable but true as a 53years old father, Mr Yusuf Alabi engaged his two grown up daughters in an unnatural act for the past 10years.

He was brought to book when his son Abdul Malik, caught him on top of his second daughter, his father has threatened to kill him if he raises alarm. The man shocked residents of lokoja in kogi state where he resides as he narrated his reasons for such an ungodly act.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
The Osun State Police Command has arrested a 35-year-old vulcaniser, Ademola Simiyu, of Ile Olode in Ikoyi for allegedly defiling his 11-year-old daughter.
Simiyu, a father of three, allegedly committed the act on Wednesday, October 23, when he woke up the girl at about 12 midnight while she was sleeping with her siblings and forcefully had carnal knowledge of her.

The suspect was said to have stifled the cries of his daughter by covering her mouth with his palm. The girl reportedly started bleeding heavily but the father refused to take her to the hospital, out of fear of questions that could be raised concerning the bleeding.

But his deeds came out in the open on October 24 when the girl reportedly told her mother what her father did to her during the former’s visit to the girl who had by then fallen sick.

Crime Reports gathered that when the case was reported to the police, detectives immediately took her to the hospital for medical examination and treatment.

When interrogated by the police, Simiyu was said to have confessed to the deeds, saying that he did not know what came over him. He also revealed that he married the girl’s mother in 2000 and they had three children between them but that they had lived apart in the last two years because of a misunderstanding they had, saying that he had been the one taking care of the children.

It was gathered that the medical report indicated that the girl had coital bleeding while vaginal examination revealed laceration in her vaginal wall, with foul smell and discharged altered blood coming from it. The report also indicated that her hymen had been torn and there was tenderness around her vulva and pelvis.

Confirming the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Folasade Odoro, a Deputy Superintendent of Police said that the Commissioner of Police, Dorothy Gimba, had directed that a diligent investigation should be conducted into the case, decrying the high number of defilement and r*pe cases within the society.

Meanwhile, Crime Reports learnt that the suspect had been charged to Court 4, Osogbo Magistrates’ Court on a three-count charge. Though he pleaded not guilty to the charges, the magistrate ordered that he should be remanded in Ilesa prison. The case was adjourned to November 28.
http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/why-i-had-with-my-11-year-old-daughter-35-year-old-man-opens-up-to-police-in-osun.html
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lousy, I believe is an understatement when it comes to Yoruba men.
They are the slimmiest creatures ever created. They can sleep with their best friend's girlfriend or wife.
These He-goats are always on the rampage for ANYTHING on skirt, if possible, a She-goat (I mean Ewu, Meeee) in heat.
The can sleep with their own daughters, daughter-in-laws and possibly their mothers.
They have eyes darting from one place to another and above all, they have very little respect for women.

Last night a silly yoruba man called my phone at 2.00am while he was jerking off and groaning, telling me that he loved me and that he had been admiring me for years. Can you believe that this is my boyfriend's best friend

Mind you, I am not generalising. I have asked loads of ladies this question and they all tell me that truly the yoruba men are lousy.

WHY ARE YOU YORUBA GUYS LIKE THIS?
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
superstar1(m):

dayokanu: Thats why we need to stop ibos coming to Ogun State cos they bring all their crimes with them Otokoto and okija shrine things
Geeez:

Where art thou and your co ugly created sons of southwest motor pack touts. BIG BLACK AND DIRTY FOOLS
Chineke kpo kwaa unu oku ebe ahu
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by gratiaeo(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Oh my God! Omo see thrashing. Kudos to EMMASON-125, you really take them to dry cleaner.
Chino must see these thread
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by gratiaeo(m): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2013
EMMASON-125:
Blame the sango that made this people ugly
LMFAO
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by gratiaeo(m): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2013
EMMASON-125:
Yoruba banker cuts off husband’s manhood in Lagos
banker has been arrested by operatives of the Lagos State Police Command for allegedly slitting her husband’s manhood. She was said to have taken that action over his alleged refusal to give her money.
The incident occurred about 2am last Monday at their 99, Falolu Street, Surulere, Lagos home.
The victim, Olamilekan Idowu Daniji, 34, told The Nation yesterday that his wife of three years, Nofisat, woke him up from sleep on the fateful day, threatening that between them, one person must die.
“At first, I thought armed robbers broke into our home because she hit me hard, waking me forcefully. She tore my under-pant and held my private part. Everything was like a movie. And before I could say anything, she cut my private part. When I saw blood I shouted and she said: ‘That is where you will die.’ She abandoned me and fled,” Daniji said.
He recalled that two days earlier, his wife, who works in a bank, quarrelled with him over his inability to provide food allowance.
He said: “I am a gospel artiste. On Saturday morning – December 14 – I was preparing to go out when my wife came and said she needed money for food. I told her I had nothing on me. But before I left, she told me there were some noodles in the house which she and my son would eat. After she finished preparing it, she left a little in the pot which I ate before going out. But before I left the house, I called one of my sales representatives who told me he sold some copies and had about N2,500 for me.
“After collecting the money, I went home and my wife said she wanted to eat fufu and white soup. I bought it for her. Shortly after, she requested bread, which I also bought for her. I did not complain because she is pregnant. On Sunday, I went to church, came back home and saw my wife and my son eating rice. I was happy that at least they had something to eat. I went out and bought beans and bread for myself and as I was eating, my wife came and started abusing me. She said I was selfish; that I did not care to ask how she got money to prepare the rice they ate. When she realised I was not responding, she carried the plate of beans and turned it on my head. She held my tie and threatened to strangle me. I begged her but she would not listen. So, I forced myself off her and ran away. But she caught up with me and broke a bucket on my head.”
Daniji added: “She broke three empty bottles and attempted to stab me, but I escaped through my sister’s shop. Her mother came around and I called my mother’s sister and they were able to calm her. After we settled, I left the house.”
The artiste said when he returned in the evening, he could not find his son. He asked his wife but she said nothing, but his elder sister told him that his mother-in-law took his son away.
“I told my wife to go and bring my son and that if I did not see him before 8pm, she would not like what I would do to her. At exactly 8pm, she left the house and came back after 30 minutes without my son. We quarrelled, after which I slept off on the chair. That was where she woke me up and cut my private part.”
Daniji said he was rushed to a private infirmary in Surulere by members of his family.
The matter, he added, was reported at the Barracks Police Station, Surulere, and the woman was arrested.
In her statement at the station, Nofisat wrote: “Ever since we got married, my sister-in-law and her twin brother have not allowed us peace. I was praying that my husband would make money and rent his own apartment so that we can live together in peace without any interference. I did not use knife on him; it was my finger nails.”
Daniji said he disallowed the police from charging the matter to court, because all he wanted was separation from his wife.
This is barbaric!
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Ryabcool(m): 4:01am On Dec 31, 2013
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/09/06/igbo-member-of-boko-haram-arrested-bomb-factory-found/

Nigeria’s intelligence agency, the State Security Services, SSS said this morning that it has arrested an Igbo Boko Haram member in Suleja, a suburb of Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory.

The 31-year old indigene of Imo State, according to the SSS, converted to Islam in 2003.

SSS also said it uncovered a bomb factory owned by the sect. There have been a series of deadly blasts in Suleja in the past few months.

The agency said the factory is where the bombs that have rocked Suleja town and its environs leading to the death of many victims were assembled.

The intelligence agency also said it has arrested six persons in connection with the bomb making factory, according to a statement signed by its Assistant Director, Public Relations, Marilyn Ogar.

The agency also said it has established that some of the arrested men have links with global terrorist group, al-Qaeda.

SSS, however, did not mention the names of the six suspects, but it said in the statement that the suspects were responsible for the bombing of INEC office in Suleja; bombing of All Christian Fellowship Church in Suleja; and the killing of four policemen at Dakwa-Deidei in the FCT.

The Security agency said the six men will soon be charged to court.

SSS said its investigation was sparked off following the bombings at the INEC office, Suleja on 8 April, 2011 and the All Christian Fellowship Church, Suleja, Niger State on 10 July, 2011.

Here is the SSS statement released this afternoon: “Consequently, on 4th August, 2011, a suspect who is a Nigerienne national, was apprehended in connection with the bombing incident in Suleja. He confessed to his involvement in the bombings as well as his membership of the Boko Haram sect. His confession led to the arrest of a thirty-one (31) year old indigene of Imo State who converted to Islam in 2003.

“The second suspect, who is born of a Nigerienne mother, was brought up in Niger Republic, where he had his early education. He also admitted to being a member of the Boko Haram sect as well as having worked in concert with a third suspect from Kano State to carry out attacks in Suleja.

“Their confessions led to further arrest of two accomplices from Borno State.

“The five (5) suspects all confessed that the main supplier of the explosive materials used for their bombing operations is a miner from Nasarawa State who the Service eventually arrested on 30 August, 2011.

“They also confessed that they took part in the killing of four policemen at a check-point at Dakwa-Deidei in Bwari Area Council of the FCT on 22nd May, 2011.

“Investigation has indeed revealed that the suspects belong to the Boko Haram cell operating in the Suleja-Abuja axis which is under the direction and control of a blood-thirsty Boko Haram leader who is now at large.

“Meanwhile, a nondescript building where the Improvised Explosive Devices (I.E.Ds) are assembled has been uncovered at an area popularly known as Chechnya, Hayin-Uku village in Tafa LGA, Niger State.

“Among items recovered in the merchandize of death are: one gas cylinder, one battery connected to a detonator, two damaged detonators, one locally made revolver, one gun butt, two knives; ten GSM handsets with SIM cards, one ceiling fan coil; two laptop computers, 37 unused metallic oil filters; two metallic filters primed for bombing, two metallic cylinders, one clock connected to a primed bladeless ceiling fan with 9 volts batteries ready for use, some pieces of shrapnel, a Honda Civic car with Borno State registration number AG 94 MNG, 200 pieces of detonators, some detonating cords (red colour); a Sony remote control, five battery chargers; and a black bag containing detonating cables.”
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Ryabcool(m): 4:04am On Dec 31, 2013
5 arrested over suspected ritual murder of 11-yr-old girl

Five suspects have been arrested by the Police in Plateau State in connection with the ritual killing of an 11-year-old girl, whose eyes and tongue had been removed when her corpse was found.

Four of those arrested were believed to be the actual killers of the girl, who was on an errand for her grandmother with whom she lived in Fillin-Sukwa area of Jos.

The fifth suspect, identified as a dealer in shoes, allegedly contracted the other suspects to get him the human parts for N300,000.

A relative quoted the grandmother as saying she sent her granddaughter to buyMasa(a local rice snack) around 7.30a.m., but that she never returned

After waiting for a while, the grandmother went to theMasaseller, who told her that the girl came, but was sent on an errand by one of the suspects.

Subsequent efforts to trace the girl failed only for her corp-se to be discovered in an un-completed building, days later.

A neighbour confirmed that the girl’s corpse was found last Friday.

Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Felicia Anslem confirmed the arrests, saying investigations were on.

*VANGUARD*
https://www.facebook.com/Ndi.Igbo/posts/10151875567533409
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Ryabcool(m): 4:06am On Dec 31, 2013
undefined
The Nkwerre Vigilante Network this week arrested a six-man gang specialized in the sale of human parts for rituals and transplant in Nkwerre, Imo State. The men confessed to kidnapping their victims at various locations in the state and using their parts for ritual purposes. Some parts they sold to people who needed them for transplant. Yeah, there are human beings like this amongst us.
The men, who are mostly bricklayers, confessed that they sell the parts from N500k to N1million, depending on the parts in demand. Two of the ritual killers were found to be pastors.
The men took the vigilante network members and some policemen to their hideout which is a forest in Umugara Village in Nkwerre. There, police found the decomposing corpses of some of their victims, mostly women and children.

Rest Of The Pictures HERE HERE HERE

see 22 Year-old Boy Kills Himself Because His Sugar-Mummy Dumped Him.[see their bedroom pics]

http://www./omg-see-6-men-caught-arrested-for-ritual.xhtml
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Ryabcool(m): 4:07am On Dec 31, 2013
The police in Imo have arrested Mr Chimezie Osuigwe, a retired vice-principal, for the alleged murder of his 78-year-old mother. Mr. Osuigwe was arrested after the embalmed body of his mother who was declared missing was discovered in a cupboard at his house.

“The corpse of Mrs Lucy Osuigwe, who was declared missing in 2003 was found in a large cupboard inside a shrine in a private room in a circumstance depicting ritual practice. The embalmed body, which was kept in that condition for about 10 years is believed to have been placed in the wardrobe by her son, Dr Chimezie Osuigwe, a devotee of the Guru Maharaji Sect...

“Preliminary assessment of the scene of crime revealed that the woman must have been murdered by the son for ritual purposes,” this is according to Musa Katsina, Imo State Commissioner of Police.

The woman, Lucy Osuigwe, was declared missing since 2003 and her son even joined in the search for her not knowing that he kept her in a shrine inside his house. So sad!

OluFamous.com gathered that the son, Mr Chimezie Osuigwe, has been arrested for first degree murder while the corpse of his mother has been moved to the Police forensic lab.
http://www.olufamous.com/2013/05/man-caught-with-his-mothers-corpse-that.html
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Ryabcool(m): 4:08am On Dec 31, 2013
Five suspects have been arrested by the Police in Plateau State in connection with the ritual killing of an 11-year-old girl, whose eyes and tongue had been removed when her corpse was found.
The post 5 arrested over suspected ritual murder of 11-yr-old girl appeared first on Vanguard News.
…”
Vanguard News
http://www.yohaig.com/5-arrested-over-suspected-ritual-murder-of-11-yr-old-girl/
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by gratiaeo(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 7:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Ryabcool: Five suspects have been arrested by the Police in Plateau State in connection with the ritual killing of an 11-year-old girl, whose eyes and tongue had been removed when her corpse was found.
The post 5 arrested over suspected ritual murder of 11-yr-old girl appeared first on Vanguard News.
…”
Vanguard News
http://www.yohaig.com/5-arrested-over-suspected-ritual-murder-of-11-yr-old-girl/
PHOTO:Ugly and flatheaded Yoruba man caught selling human parts
http://www..com/talk/topic,173161.0.html
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by IgboDelta: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2013
geeez: Has Igbo Delta run out of MBs or stories?

Or is his neck on a ritualist's guillotine in one of the numerous evil forests surrounding his erosion ravaged enclave?

YOU M0RON !!! IT IS YOUR NECK AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY THAT ARE IN RITUALIST SHRINES NOT MINE.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
cashkid18: sw doin wat they knw hw to do best...kidnappin n ritual,upon all their so claimed education their pple ar d most primitive tribe in d south
Better than eating the kidnapped victims which is the common practice at the other side of the niger.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by shakmati(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
Na wa ooo...see as people dey use their education/IT skills for the wrong purpose! If any of you would bother to pause, be civilised and ponder, it will dawn on you that all the posts show that man, be he igbo, yoruba or chinese is capable of being extremely mean. This unnecessary war you all are fighting attests to this. Repent, people!
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=IgboDelta post=18407797]Confusion pervades Ogun community over the discovery of an underground facility with fetish items, shrines and other weird sights, reports WOLE BALOGUN

A strange underground apartment has been discovered in Adiyan, a community in the outskirts of Ogun State. The underground facility conceals some odd buildings in which were found mysterious and fetish materials such as herbs, bottles of dry gin, shrines splashed with blood, moulded images smeared with blood, white rappers, dry bones, dead animals and sculptures inscribed with inexplicable symbols, among other weird things. Many of these weird items, as shown in the pictures, were found in hidden spots in the buildings erected deep inside the ground.The road leading to Adiyan from Kola junction in Lagos is dusty and rough. Motorbikes, tricycles (Keke Marwa) and vehicles have a difficult time plying it. Although, it is highly populated, travelling to the community from Lagos is indeed a herculean task. It took almost thr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(video) Nigerian Police Kills Unarmed Civilian Man In Maiduguri, Borno State / Emaciated Lady Spotted At Ajah, Lagos / Ibo Boys In Abia Rapes Young Girl And Video Taped It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.