Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility (6179 Views)

Ogun Community Where The Guard Is The Thief (Pictures Of Weapons And Men) / Man Stabs Lover To Death, Flees Ogun Community / Panic In Osun Community Over Discovery Of Shrine (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by 4chi: 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
dayokanu: Thats why we need to stop ibos coming to Ogun State cos they bring all their crimes with them Otokoto and okija shrine things

Yes o ! These beasts from the east are capable of ANYTHING!! Human life is nothing to the y.ibo, especially when money is involved. They have already messed up Lagos. The Ogun state government should do all it can to prevent the influx of these undesirables! Anyway, trust my ijebu folks, we simply bring out the oro and drive them crazy Igbos outta town in broad daylight. Dem no go wait carry dem load grin grin
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by gratiaeo(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nairaland is now free for all? No more banning for bigotry?
superstar1 we de observe
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by mike404(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
superstar1:
OGBENI STOP DERAILING THIS WONDERFUL THREAD JOOR angry
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by superstar1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
gratiaeo: Nairaland is now free for all? No more banning for bigotry?
superstar1 we de observe

tell that to your tribal OP that was celebrating crime and linking it to yorubas.

no one has monopoly of google and megabytes.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by eggheaders(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
gratiaeo: Nairaland is now free for all? No more banning for bigotry?
superstar1 we de observe

Cry me a river, this victim mentality sha. The other day when y'all dolts were having field day nobody cry or call the mods for rescue. Now that the story has change now cry me another river Niger son.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by eggheaders(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
mike404: OGBENI STOP DERAILING THIS WONDERFUL THREAD JOOR angry

Can you help biosphere by killing yourself and stop polluting the atmosphere with your compound stupidity. If not give it to your momma from behind tonight dolts.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
excanny: [size=14pt][b]Ritual Killing: Girl, 9, Beheaded, Student Rescued[/size]

The Tata community near Ijoun in Yewa North Local Government area of Ogun State, South-west Nigeria, was on Monday thrown into mourning when people suspected to be ritualists beheaded a nine-year old girl, Taiwo Ajibode.

•Jimoh, the suspected kidnapper.

P.M.NEWS gathered that Mr. Sola Ajibode, his wife, Mrs. Abosede Ajibode and their three children, Taiwo, Kehinde and Bukola Ajibode were on a visit to their aged grandmother, Madam Ashande Ase when the incident happened.

Investigations revealed that Mr. Ajibode’s mother-in-law, Madam Ashande, 86, went to the night market at about 8 p.m on Monday night to buy food that her grand children wanted to eat.

Family sources further disclosed that while the grandma was away, their father, Sola Ajibode was sleeping inside the old woman’s room with the other two children. But the late Taiwo was sleeping beside her mother on a mat at the backyard and when Madam Ashande returned with the food, Taiwo was no longer by her mother’s side. She had been taken away by unidentified persons.

A search party was organised. Assisted by the town’s vigilance group, the search team combed the nooks and crannies of Tata village to no avail.

The late Taiwo’s mother, Mrs. Ajibode, disclosed that, on Tuesday morning, she decided to revisit areas they had searched on Monday night. Then the shocking revelation.

“Inside a cassava farm, about 50 metres to my mother’s residence, I saw the headless body of Taiwo. And sympathisers besieged the location immediately. They expressed surprise that the headless body could be found in that farm where people had searched endlessly,” Mrs. Ajibode narrated.

A community leader, Chief Moses, the Akogun of Tata reported the matter at the Igan Alade Police Station and the policemen visited the scene and took away the corpse.

The parents of the girl, community leaders and members of Tata vigilance group went to the police station to assist in the investigation. But Mr. and Mrs. Ajibode pleaded that the corpse of their child should be released to them for burial, saying they were not interested in any case.

After signing an undertaking, the police at Igan Alade Station released the corpse of Taiwo to her parents.

But the majority of the Tata residents thought otherwise. They preferred a thorough investigation into the incident, claiming it was a strange and unusual incident in the village.

A community leader, Chief Adisa Fasina said he could not recollect such an incident happening in the community in recent years.

Meanwhile, an SS1 student simply identified as Sunday has been rescued from kidnappers in Lagos.

Sunday

One of the suspects arrested in connection with the incident gave his name as Bashiru Jimoh. He boarded the same bus with his other accomplice along with the student from Berger to Ikeja bus stop and they all sat at the back seat.

An elderly man in his 60s, Alhaji Yinusa Aremu said he saw Jimoh sprinkle a white powder on the student and he became unconscious.

Luck ran out on the suspects at Ipodo area of Ikeja when the elderly man who was monitoring them shouted “thief! thief!! thief!!!” and one of the suspects was arrested and the other escaped.

According to Alhaji Aremu, “I was coming from Akure and at Berger Bus stop, I entered a bus going to Ikeja. I sat in the middle seat while this student was at the centre of these men at the back seat. I thought they were together when suddenly I just looked back and I saw this suspect spray white powder on the boy. I wanted to shout but I was afraid, thinking that all other passengers were members of the gang.

“When we all dropped off the bus at Ipodo, the school boy was too weak to move, so these men held his hands and I summoned the courage to shout ‘thief! thief!!’ and this one was arrested while the other escaped.”

After the suspect was arrested, he was beaten silly by the people and he said: “the student is my friend, I am taking him to his mother in Festac,” but when he was about to be set ablaze he confessed: “he is not my friend, we met in the bus and I sprayed white powder on him because we sat close to him believing that we would be able to get better ransom money if we succeeded in kidnapping him. We have been doing it for over three years. My partner who ran away was with the powder.”

The sum of N300,000 and two phones were found on him, which he claimed belonged to the student. He also claimed that he gave N50,000 to the other suspect who escaped.

The student, who regained consciousness after about four hours, managed to mention that his name is Sunday and that he is an SS 1 student.

The suspect was later taken away to Area F Police Division, Ikeja, where the incident is being investigated.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2011/05/06/ritual-killing-girl-9-beheaded-student-rescued/
[/b]
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ritual Killings: Police list 4 black spots in Lagos
[b]*Ikorodu
*The bridge linking Abiola Gardens with Otedola Estate
*Isheri Olowo-Ira under bridge
*Toyota bus stop on Apapa/Oshodi Expressway among black spots
The Nigeria Police Force has issued a stern warning to the public to watch their movements around certain areas across the country which are regarded as black spots where ritual killers operate.
In the statement posted on the internet, the police identified spots prowled by ritual killers to include Ota, Lambe and Mowe, all in Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria.
In Lagos State, the police identified Ikorodu, the bridge linking Abiola Gardens with Otedola Estate, Isheri Olowo-Ira under bridge, and Toyota bus stop on Apapa/Oshodi Expressway.
Other places identified by the police as ritual killers’ haven are: Water front of River Niger in Onitsha, Anambra State and Isiala-Ngwa, Abia State both in the southeast region of Nigeria as well as Igwurita, Rumuokoro in Port Harcourt, Rivers State in South-south Nigeria.
In the North-central zone, people are warned to beware of Ikorin/Oro road in Kwara State and Lokoja-Abuja Expressway in Kogi State.
The danger zones in Kaduna State are: Kaduna Eastern By-Pass, the bank of River Kaduna, Kaduna/Abuja Expressway, Abuja Motor Park in Kaduna, Kano Motor road in Kaduna and the Railway tracks also in Kaduna. The list is not exhaustive, though these are areas with high incidence of ritual killings.
[/b]
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by cashkid18(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by mike404(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
eggheaders:

Can you help biosphere by killing yourself and stop polluting the atmosphere with your compound stupidity. If not give it to your momma from behind tonight dolts.
GO FVCK YOUR MAMAZ STINKING FAT PONMO IJIOT
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by eggheaders(m): 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
mike404:
GO FVCK YOUR MAMAZ STINKING FAT PONMO IJIOT

Product of beastiality go kill your poppa and rape all the female members of your nuclear family.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Police nab suspect with neighbour’s head, human parts
[b]When 31-year-old Femi Ade
advised the parents of his
neighbour, Shakirat, to bury her
corpse at Era cemetery,
Ijanikin, Lagos, they thought he
was just being nice and
sympathetic. But Ade had his
ulterior motive.
A day after Shakirat was buried
according to Islamic rites,
precisely on June 4, 2010, Ade
allegedly went back to the
cemetery, dug out the corpse,
decapitated her head,
dismembered her body and put
them in a polythene bag.
“I know the girl, her name is
Shakirat, she lived in my area
and everybody there knows me
as Baba cemetery because I
once worked there. I was the
one that helped them get their
space and every other thing in
the cemetery. I know her grave.
I just helped Baba Ikale to take
the human parts to Ojo
market,” he said.
Lagos State Police Command
spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba,
who gave an account of how
nemesis caught up with the
suspect on Monday, said Ade
was flagged down by some
policemen on Ojo Road while
riding an unregistered
motorcycle. He said the
policemen demanded the
content of the polythene bag.
“He initially offered the
policemen N5, 000 as bribe and
when they declined, he
increased it to N10, 000 and
eventually to N50, 000. But the
policemen insisted on checking
the content of the bag and they
found items suspected to be
human parts including, one
suspected human head, two
suspected human legs, two
suspected human hands and
suspected human intestines,”
Mba said.
Mba also said that the police
had visited the grave and were
convinced that the human parts
were taken from Era cemetery,
adding that “Ade also
demonstrated how the corpse
was exhumed.”
According to the police
spokesman, suspected human
bones and teeth were also found
in the suspect’s house by the
police.
However, Ade, who claimed to
be an indigene of Ijebu Ode,
Ogun State, said that the
content of the bag belonged to
Baba Ikale who was his co-
worker at the cemetery.
The suspect, who said he left
the cemetery due to poor salary,
added that it was Baba Ikale
that measured the space and
dug the ground for Shakirat’s
parents.
“He (Baba Ikale) said I should
help him to deliver it to another
man called Lanre, who sells
agbo (native concoction), at the
Ojo market. I did not know that
the bag contained human parts.
He promised to give me N1,
500,” he said.
But the axiom that “liars do not
always have good memories”
became apt when Ade
contradicted himself by saying
that Saturday’s incident was the
second time he was delivering
human parts for Baba Ikale.
“The first time he gave me
N2,500. I did not know it was
human parts until I got to
Lanre’s shop. I was not the one
that dismembered Shakirat’s
corpse,” he said.
Mba however said the
investigation was ongoing
adding that, “the Baba Ikale and
Lanre are on the run, but we
will get them. I also give kudos
to those policemen that rejected
the tempting bribery of
N50,000. It shows that the
anti-corruption crusade of the
IGP is working in Lagos State.
We will also locate the family of
the deceased so that they can
give their daughter a proper
burial.”
However, a source, who claimed
to have witnessed Ade’s arrest
at Ojo, said the suspect
mentioned a market at Iyanoba
where human parts were
allegedly sold and also named
some herbalists as patrons.
[/b]
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Polio: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
martha: Shut up! must u always call pple names... U and Tpia shuld really get married

FFS stop stalking me you bastard!
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2013

Police nab prophet, accomplice over fresh human parts in Lagos

LAGOS — Two persons, one of them said to be a prophet with a white garment church, have been arrested by the Police in Lagos, following  the discovery of fresh human parts in their custody.
Vanguard gathered that policemen attached to Ikotun division on patrol accosted two men at about 12: 30 p.m, Friday, with a Ghana-must-go bag. When they requested to know the content of the bag, one of the men bolted. When the bag was eventually opened, fresh human parts were found  inside  two containers. The  recovered parts  included  five fingers, a human heart, liver, kidney and intestines, all concealed in separate plastics filled with water. The plastics were, thereafter, tied inside separate polythene bags and kept  in the carry-all bag. Apparently to avoid suspicion, the suspects added soup ingredients such as salt, tomatoes and two pairs of bathroom slippers in a separate nylon bag which they placed on top of the human parts. However, during interrogation, the arrested suspect identified as Kunle Olaide, claimed the bag was given to him by his friend who bolted when they were stopped. On further interrogation, it was discovered that Kunle and his fleeing partner, slept in the  church the previous night. Kunle confessed to be coming from the church located in Egbe area of the state when they were accosted by the policemen. His confessional statement led to the arrest of the said prophet of the church, Dare Akinrosoye.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
How Yoruba banker stole 50m from costumer. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/stole-n50m-customers-banker/
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Polio:

FFS stop stalking me you bastard!
Stalking u? I pray... wat will I gain in stalkng a lame dude? I have found ur problem: YOU ARE A DUMBAZZ...

1 Like

Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Yoruba man who specialize in selling human parts to churches and ritual killers
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/i-sold-human-parts-to-churches-and-ritual-killers-joshua/
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
70-yr-old, 4 Other Yorubas Arrested With Human Head
http://www..com/talk/topic,28256.0.html
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
http://www..com/talk/topic,82586.0.html
2 men caught with human head in Osogbo
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
Police arrest shoe maker with human parts in Ibadan
RESIDENTS of Soka area, along Ire-Akari Estate, Ibadan, Oyo State, were shocked to hear that one of them, a popular shoe maker in the area, Mr Kazeem Bamidele, also known as Kazzy International Shoe Works, had been arrested with human parts.

Saturday Tribune learnt that Bamidele was arrested on Monday night in connection with alleged murder of a Northerner, said to be an okada rider. The police, it was gathered, led him to his wooden shop on Friday morning and, according to sources, discovered fresh human head and legs of the victim where they were kept inside a bush behind his shop.

Sources further informed Saturday Tribune that Bamidele and his accomplice were busy perpetrating this criminal act on Sunday, around 1.00 a.m, when two vigilance members serving as security officers in the area became suspicious, and asked them why they stayed so late in the night.

According to sources, the vigilance group members saw two people around the bushy path in the area, one holding a knife while the other was holding a gun.

The two vigilance group members were said to have been surprised to see one of the two men aiming his gun at them. The vigilance group members then demanded to know what their mission was in that area at that time of the day.

A source told Saturday Tribune: “On that fateful day, some members of the Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) who are also vigilance men in this area saw the man (Bamidele) with another man in the night. When the OPC men asked them what they were doing in the middle of the night, one of them who was holding a knife told them that he wanted to use it to cut coconut. His partner was holding a gun.

“We were told that the OPC men had to confront them that almost everybody living around the area knew them as security guys; that the suspects themselves could not deny that they knew them. After minutes of conversation, Bamidele and his partner could not hold it again, giving the OPC men opportunity to move close to them. That was what gave them the opportunity to look through where they discovered what they were doing.

“They saw a body of a human being whose head and arms had been cut off. They (Bamidele and accomplice) were still trying to cut something from the victim’s throat. The area was littered with blood, and at that point, the OPC men raised an alarm, arrested them and attempted to invite the police.”

Police sources confirmed the development and informed Saturday Tribune that the suspects were currently under interrogation.
http://www..com/talk/topic,156116.0.html
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
http://www..com/talk/topic,165662.0.html
7Yoruba Caught Selling Human Parts: Private Parts, N10,000; Head,N8,000
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by geeez: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
EMMASON-125:
http://www..com/talk/topic,82586.0.html
2 men caught with human head in Osogbo

Guy, all you posted isn't half of the corpses discovered in the Ezu River

Neither is it a quarter of what was pulled out of Okija shrine

Keep trying, when you reach 50, I'll step in
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Maybe Ğod knows why he made this people ugly
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2013

Police arrest man with human skull in osun state.

A middle-aged man was reportedly caught carrying a human skull in a black plastic bag in Ikirun, Ifelodun local government area of Osun state yesterday. The man, a barber in the Isale Agunjin area of the town, and thought to be in his early twenties, was alleged to have severed the head of a male corpse recently buried in the area
Neighbours said that the foul odour from the polythene bag aroused suspicions. It was learnt that when he was challenged about what he carried, the man took to his heels. He was pursued by his questioners to the area’s general hospital near the Saturday market where he was arrested. He was subsequently taken to the palace of the town’s monarch, the Akinrun of Ikirun, Oba Rauf Olayiwola Adedeji, who handed him over to the police. The man was then transferred him to the state Criminal Investigation Department in Osogbo, the
state capital.
The man reportedly claimed that the skull was that of his late father. A police officer at Iyaganku Police Station in Ikirun later confirmed the man’s arrest. The officer also said that the police did not interrogate the suspect out of the fear that the large crowd that had followed him to the palace might lynch him. The state police commissioner, Olusegun Solomon, who said that he had been on a trip to Ondo state, claimed that he was not aware of the incident but that he would investigate.
http://www..com/talk/topic,59450.0.html
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by geeez: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
EMMASON-125:
http://www..com/talk/topic,165662.0.html
7Yoruba Caught Selling Human Parts: Private Parts, N10,000; Head,N8,000

Typical fraudster

So I click on the link and its a different story

Shameless Fraudster!!!
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
A Yoruba man who was arrested in Lagos for exhuming and selling human parts has told the Lagos State Police Command said there was nothing wrong in selling dead people’s parts since the dead never use them.
Segun Kayode who works at a cemetery in Epe area of the state, was arrested with a human skull which according to police reports, he sold for a living and had a reputation in the area.

But Kayode was not denying that he did, he had even displayed a sign saying “skull for sale” when he was arrested. According to Police source, the grandfather, who could not give his exact age, said he started selling human parts because he was poor and jobless.

“I live at 2,Tungbehin Street, Epe. I have two children and I am a grandfather. I have always been poor all my life because I had no formal or informal education. I used to be a fisherman but when there were no longer fishes in rivers in my area, I became a gardener at Epe Local Government Secretariat

“About four years ago, the LG said they no longer needed my services so I started trimming grass at a cemetery in the area.”

He said he got into the business while clearing weeds in the cemetery one day. He noticed a human skull which had been dug up and he immediately thought of the opportunity.

“Most times, when a corpse is not buried with a coffin, the possibility of the corpse resurfacing is very high. So, what workers at the cemetery do is to gather some of the corpses and burn them instead of burying them again.”

“I realised that this was not a smart thing to do since it would be better to make money from it. The families of these dead people never care about them once they are buried and weeds had taken over the cemetery.”

He reportedly said he traded only two corpses but had on many times given them out for free.

“I have sold only two human heads. I sold the first one for N1, 000 while I sold the second one for N1, 500. Last week, a resident approached me saying an herbalist needed the head so I got a decomposed head, for him, washed it and put it on a fence to dry.

“A resident saw me and raised the alarm and that was how I was arrested.”
http://www..com/talk/topic,154989.0.html
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
SHOCKING: Human Skull Serving As Soap Dish Found In House Of Suspect in Ondo State
The case started with a search for a suspect who was threatening the life of his victim, saying that his life had been paid for, and the victim would therefore need to pay a ransom to redeem his life. But the police were astounded when, in their bid to arrest the suspect, they found the skull of a human being serving as a soap dish in his house. The bizarre but true story occurred in Ifon, in Ose Local Government area of Ondo State recently. Crime reports learnt that the suspect, Aigbohai Jimoh (25) in connivance with his partner in crime, Ikujeniya Yinka (26), came up with an ingenuity that could be fetching him cool cash with little stress. He reportedly sent a text message to one Samuel Afolayemi on June 21, demanding a sum of N400,000. His reason, someone had paid N1million for Afolayemi to be eliminated but the would-be victim’s response on phone made him to have a second thought because he sounded like a responsible person. Afolayemi was said to have reported the case to the Anti-Robbery Squad in Ondo State Police Command, where the Officer-in-Charge, Akin Adejobi, a Superintendent of Police, asked him to play along, while a team of operatives was detailed to handle the case and arrest the suspects. In the course of investigation, the SARS team discovered that a similar message had been sent to one David Arijoba around March this year, and a sum of N800,000 was collected from him. The operatives were told that the man decided to pay when he noticed that the sender knew his movements. The man had told the police that anytime he came to Ifon from his base in Port Harcourt, he would receive text messages telling him that he was being monitored. Not only that, a threat letter was also dropped in his house to show the seriousness of his stalkers. He had to look for the money by all means to save his life. Furthermore, when Jimoh’s house was searched by the police, a human skull containing black soap was found and on interrogation, the suspect said that he was using the soap in the skull to bath daily. He further stated that the charm was done for him by an herbalist for wealth purposes. Jimoh reportedly had a separate room for the skull which was accessible to him alone, before the police burst the place. Immediately the herbalist learnt of the discovery and Jimoh’s arrest, he was said to have abandoned his house and had been on the run since...
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
geeez:

Guy, all you posted isn't half of the corpses discovered in the Ezu River

Neither is it a quarter of what was pulled out of Okija shrine

Keep trying, when you reach 50, I'll step in
Keep the comparison to your self. Ugly creature!
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
A middle-aged man identified as Pastor Michael Oyewole was paraded along his accomplice, Matthew Akiode for being in possesion of a human skull allegedly exhumed in a grave on a land at Sabo in Abeokuta North local government area of Ogun state on Tuesday.
The pastor,32,who claimed to be a pastor at Ona-Ara mimo Cherubim and Sheraphim at Olomore few kilometres to the crime scene in Abeokuta was accused of inducing Akiode of committing the crime.

Speaking with newsmen, Akiode, who confessed to the crime, however attributed his action to the economic situation in the country.

He said” I used to work on his (pastor) site but he said I will make more money if I can get him human skull, so I felt it was an easy way of making money that was why I did it.

“I am surprised his denying all of this when he was the actual person that thought me how to go about it, “he claimed.

But when the pastor was however asked about his involvement in the crime, Pastor Oyewole denied that he ever sent Akiode to perpetrate the act.

He said “I am man of God and pastor at Irewole Cherubim and Seraphim Church, car wash area.

“I heal people with God’s name and not with human skull, his just telling lies and I don’t know what I have done to him Only God can save me now, “he said.

While parading the suspects at the police command Headquarters at Eleweran in Abeokuta yesterday,the police Commissioner, Ikemefuna Okoye, said that the accused persons committed the offence at about 12 a. m while digging the foundation of a building.

According to Okoye,at about 12 00 am hour, we got information about somebody who was digging a grave and we swung into action.

“He never knew that eagle eyes were watching him in the process of removing the corpse.

“We apprehended him immediately he severed the head from the body and he told us that it was one Pastor Oyewole that sent him, “ he said.

Okoye however said that,the embattled pastor was arrested shortly after his partner in crime mentioned his name for encouraging him to commit the crime.

He said that both accused persons would be charged to court as soon as investigation into the matter was concluded.

The Commissioner, who assured members of the public to go about their normal business without fear, sought their cooperation towards effective policing of the state.
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Police arrested 26yr old Yoruba man for defiling 2 year old girl
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/police-arrest-man-26-defiling-2-yr-old-girl/
Re: Confusion Pervades Ogun Community Over The Discovery Of An Underground Facility by EMMASON125: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(video) Nigerian Police Kills Unarmed Civilian Man In Maiduguri, Borno State / Court To Hear Norah Okafor's Case Against EFCC Today / Bandits Kill 4, Abduct 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.